Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2016, 7:53 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by NiCre
Hi Lurkers

I've send an inquiry to M&M about FTL bonus miles that didn't got credited to my account.
The mail got send three weeks ago, but am still awaiting reply from the M&M team.
Incident number is 3462801. Could you assist me with my case please?

Thank you very much for your reply.
Kind regards
Niels

Hello NiCre,
I'm sorry that you still haven't heard back from Miles & More. If you send us your Miles & More number and more details about the request then we will send our colleagues a reminder.
Jens
Old Dec 2, 2016, 8:19 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello NiCre,
I'm sorry that you still haven't heard back from Miles & More. If you send us your Miles & More number and more details about the request then we will send our colleagues a reminder.
Jens
Hi Jens

Thanks for your quick reply. I've send you a PM.

Kind regards
Niels
Old Dec 4, 2016, 5:33 pm

Programs: Lufthansa Senator, Delta Platinum, Hilton Gold
Upgrade to First with E Vouchers denied

Dear Lurker,
I'm a Senator and have flown only between the US and Munich this year. I now booked a p business ticket with the intention to use my 2 e-vouchers to upgrade one leg to first. Miles and More denied my request and said that with this fare E vouchers cant be used. When I booked the ticket, it stated clearly that the fare is not mileage upgradable but nothing was mentioned of vouchers. I have emailed Miles and More but havent heard back. Can you please look into this and help me to resolve, since I otherwise will loose my e vouchers. I'm very upset with Lufthansa and have never been treated like this Delta. Im leaving Tuesday
Thanks much !
Old Dec 4, 2016, 11:43 pm

Hi Lurker

I've got another question. I received a Christmas Tour email from LH yesterday, in which you can claim a -20€ off coupon (up until December 10th, redeemable before March 31st)
When I click the link to request my voucher though, I get redirected to a LH webpage that states that the promotion is expired (https://promotion.lufthansa.com/adve...m_BE_E_news_48)

Is the link broken?

Thanks in advance
Niels
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:52 am

Originally Posted by Nyswiss
Dear Lurker,
I'm a Senator and have flown only between the US and Munich this year. I now booked a p business ticket with the intention to use my 2 e-vouchers to upgrade one leg to first. Miles and More denied my request and said that with this fare E vouchers cant be used. When I booked the ticket, it stated clearly that the fare is not mileage upgradable but nothing was mentioned of vouchers. I have emailed Miles and More but havent heard back. Can you please look into this and help me to resolve, since I otherwise will loose my e vouchers. I'm very upset with Lufthansa and have never been treated like this Delta. Im leaving Tuesday
Thanks much !
Unfortunately, "P" can not be upgraded when flying LH.

http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...l=en&cid=18003

Point 4.3.1

Yes, that means that you can upgrade from P and Z when flying LX, but not when flying LH.

I hope you'll still be able to use your evouchers (before them expiring end of the year?) somehow else. Otherwise let me know, I'd have some use for them
Old Dec 5, 2016, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by Nyswiss
Dear Lurker,
Thanks much !

Hi Nyswiss, an upgrade to First Class is not possible if the original Ticket is booked in either I or P class (http://bit.ly/2dIYsJ1). I recommend you check with your Senator Service, whether a rebooking of your ticket to a booking class which is eligible for upgrades is possible in order to use your e-voucher. Sorry I could not be of help. Best regards, Katja
Old Dec 5, 2016, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by NiCre
Hi Lurker

I've got another question. I received a Christmas Tour email from LH yesterday, in which you can claim a -20€ off coupon (up until December 10th, redeemable before March 31st)
When I click the link to request my voucher though, I get redirected to a LH webpage that states that the promotion is expired (https://promotion.lufthansa.com/adve...m_BE_E_news_48)

Is the link broken?

Thanks in advance
Niels

Hi NiCre, this has already been forwarded to our IT and hopefully will be fixed soon. Best regards, Katja
Old Dec 6, 2016, 2:28 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers, it looks like D-AIXA, the first A359 of LH will do one rotation to HAM on 09FEB2017 which is open for sale to the general public. Can you tell us which flight pair will do this rotation?
Old Dec 6, 2016, 3:07 am

From the page you linked in the other thread I assumed this is going to be a one-off special flight, not a scheduled rotation.

Sentence explaining that it's a good idea to buy early since they'll be assigning seats in C/PE cabins on first-come/first-serve basis was a strong hint in this direction to me, but maybe I'm wrong
Old Dec 6, 2016, 6:08 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers, it looks like D-AIXA, the first A359 of LH will do one rotation to HAM on 09FEB2017 which is open for sale to the general public. Can you tell us which flight pair will do this rotation?

Dear Oliver,
I will ask my colleagues about more details regarding these flights and get back to you as soon as I know more.
Jens
Old Dec 7, 2016, 5:32 pm

Up grade bid seating

Hi,
we are flying next Friday on LH457 out of LAX we would like to bid for a upgrade from PE to Bis, my question is we are traveling with a 6 year old so its essential that we have two seats together so one of us sits with Mr Six, is this something LH will be able to sort out for us if we are successful with our bid or do we risk being seated totally separately.

cheers Ruth
Old Dec 8, 2016, 8:58 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002

Hello oliver2002,
we will receive details about the special flight of 9. February 2017 and how to go about booking tickets for it next week.
Best regards, Isabell
Old Dec 8, 2016, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello oliver2002,
we will receive details about the special flight of 9. February 2017 and how to go about booking tickets for it next week.
Best regards, Isabell
Lh350 out and 359 in bound wasn't it? Savvy maarketing!
Old Dec 8, 2016, 9:24 am

Seems like the fact I was to able to book myself into C cabin on that was a glitch then, hopefully it won't get retroactively fixed
Old Dec 8, 2016, 11:22 am

Programs: A3*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Radisson Rewards Premium
Originally Posted by klausa
Seems like the fact I was to able to book myself into C cabin on that was a glitch then, hopefully it won't get retroactively fixed
It also explains why I haven't been able to get the link to work since the other day after you booked. I'm very tempted to try and make it. Will see how things are looking once they (re-)open bookings. May see you there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.