FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

ckx2 Sep 16, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks.

Reason stated was simply "only for LH SEN". I didn't want to argue as it seemed pointless.

Kirkykirk Sep 17, 2015 1:39 pm

Delayed Baggage - lack of response from Customer Relations.

Good Evening Lufthansa,

We recently travelled business class with LH from BHX - FRA - ORD , and upon arrival in Chicago it transpired one of our suitcases was missing.
We file a PIR at o'hare airport before leaving for our hotel.
The baggage trace was started, and we were hopeful it would turn up.
After 4 days in Chicago we flew on to LA for the remaining 15 days of our holiday , during which time we kept LH baggage trace up to date , and contacted LH on several occasions, but still no bag.
We were at no time contacted by customer relations ( as stated in LH procedure for delayed baggage ) , and on our last day (19 days after case lost) I emailed a list of case contents to LH, who then said my case had been found in Turkey.
Due to the nearly three weeks without the case, we had obviously purchased replacement clothing and toiletries etc, and I understand LH will reimburse us for this outlay, but therein lies the problem - despite repeated emails to customer relations I do not get anything other than an automated reply apologising for not responding in acceptable timescale , but some two weeks later, still nothing!!
Please advise as to how to progress this matter as I am incredibly frustrated that I cannot get any response from Customer Relations!!
Many Thanks.
Kirk.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Sep 18, 2015 11:09 am

Originally Posted by Kirkykirk (Post 25440879)
Good Evening Lufthansa,

We recently travelled business class with LH from BHX - FRA - ORD , and upon arrival in Chicago it transpired one of our suitcases was missing.
We file a PIR at o'hare airport before leaving for our hotel.
The baggage trace was started, and we were hopeful it would turn up.
After 4 days in Chicago we flew on to LA for the remaining 15 days of our holiday , during which time we kept LH baggage trace up to date , and contacted LH on several occasions, but still no bag.
We were at no time contacted by customer relations ( as stated in LH procedure for delayed baggage ) , and on our last day (19 days after case lost) I emailed a list of case contents to LH, who then said my case had been found in Turkey.
Due to the nearly three weeks without the case, we had obviously purchased replacement clothing and toiletries etc, and I understand LH will reimburse us for this outlay, but therein lies the problem - despite repeated emails to customer relations I do not get anything other than an automated reply apologising for not responding in acceptable timescale , but some two weeks later, still nothing!!
Please advise as to how to progress this matter as I am incredibly frustrated that I cannot get any response from Customer Relations!!
Many Thanks.
Kirk.

Dear Kirk,
I'm sorry that you haven't heard back from customer relations yet and I apologise for the inconvenience caused by the missing luggage. If you provide my with your feedback-id via PM then I will get in touch with my colleagues and forward your case again.
Jens

Kirkykirk Sep 19, 2015 12:25 am

Thanks Jens,

I have PM'd my feedback ID to you.

Your help would be very much appreciated!,

Here is my email from LH;

Thank you very much for contacting Lufthansa German Airlines.

We have registered your correspondence under Feedback ID xxxxxxxx and will answer your feedback as soon as possible.

We apologize that we are currently unable to get back to you as quickly as we would like to. We kindly ask you for your patience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Kirk.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Sep 21, 2015 6:05 am

Originally Posted by Kirkykirk (Post 25447890)
Thanks Jens,

I have PM'd my feedback ID to you.

Your help would be very much appreciated!,

Here is my email from LH;

Thank you very much for contacting Lufthansa German Airlines.

We have registered your correspondence under Feedback ID xxxxxxxx and will answer your feedback as soon as possible.

We apologize that we are currently unable to get back to you as quickly as we would like to. We kindly ask you for your patience and thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
Kirk.

Dear Kirk, Thanks for the info. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused! Rest assured that I forwarded your feedback to my colleagues at Customer Relations and that they will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I highly recommend providing them with copies of receipts for interim purchases, including information such as ticket numbers and IBAN bank details. When doing so, please refer to your already existing Feedback ID. /Maria

Kirkykirk Sep 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 25456310)
Dear Kirk, Thanks for the info. I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused! Rest assured that I forwarded your feedback to my colleagues at Customer Relations and that they will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, I highly recommend providing them with copies of receipts for interim purchases, including information such as ticket numbers and IBAN bank details. When doing so, please refer to your already existing Feedback ID. /Maria

Thanks Maria,
Both for forwarding my feedback, and for your advice on the receipts etc. We will get the details sent across to customer relations as soon as possible, and hopefully see some progress soon.
Many thanks again,
Kirk.

Air Rarotonga Sep 22, 2015 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 25428481)
Hello Air Rarotonga,
as you already know, the same fare base will be charged for your Extra Seat, however, no additional airport taxes and/or fees will be charged. The ticket issuance fee will not be waived, but only charged once. Should you pay with a credit card, this will also only be charged for the “original ticket”. Additionally, your free baggage allowance and award mileage accrual is doubled. I hope this helps.
Adam

Thank you Adam. for your detailled answer!

Melodsal Sep 23, 2015 9:42 pm

Hi,

I am trying to book a Q fare from SEA to LED with a few day stopover in FRA. I can price the Q fare stopover on United and through other websites but not through Lufthansa.com. Is there any way to book this online via the website or to get the phone reservation fee waived if I can't book it online.

Thanks!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Sep 24, 2015 8:21 am

Originally Posted by Melodsal (Post 25470277)
Hi,

I am trying to book a Q fare from SEA to LED with a few day stopover in FRA. I can price the Q fare stopover on United and through other websites but not through Lufthansa.com. Is there any way to book this online via the website or to get the phone reservation fee waived if I can't book it online.

Thanks!

Hello Melodsal, currently, there is no report of a general issue with LH.com nor that the booking engine is not operating properly. In order to assist in this matter, please get in touch with the Technical Support of your country http://f.lh.com/4V4K. You´ll be able to find the contact details in the drop down menu. My colleagues there will gladly assist and investigate your matter further. If it turns out to be a known error, there might be a chance to have the reservation fee waived. My colleagues will advise you accordingly... Sandra

Melodsal Sep 24, 2015 8:42 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 25471816)
Hello Melodsal, currently, there is no report of a general issue with LH.com nor that the booking engine is not operating properly. In order to assist in this matter, please get in touch with the Technical Support of your country http://f.lh.com/4V4K. You´ll be able to find the contact details in the drop down menu. My colleagues there will gladly assist and investigate your matter further. If it turns out to be a known error, there might be a chance to have the reservation fee waived. My colleagues will advise you accordingly... Sandra

Thanks!

kasi Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Melodsal

Hi,

Thanks!

Well, i dare to doubt that it is working properly: Today I tried to book DUS-ZRH-NUE-DUS, only available Eco Fare: Eco Light (no lugagge, No rebooking, no cancellation) for just 1.650 EUR. No Chance to book a flexible fare. Frequently when I try to rebook tickets: the Homepage says: not possible. So i just go to the LH App and rebook within seconds. Frequently when I try to book a ticket I get the message that I am not allowed to access this page in the middle of the booking. This is confirmed by internet service and going on now for a month. And I can continue to report various other unresolved issues....

htb Sep 24, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello Melodsal, currently, there is no report of a general issue with LH.com nor that the booking engine is not operating properly.

Except for the "A fatal error occurred" (several times when I tried to book earlier this week). My colleague just said "luckily this is on the ground and not in the air".

No, I didn't report it to the internet helpdesk. I just gave up looking for flights.

HTB.

gru_muc Sep 25, 2015 8:39 am

HON Circle Miles for Premium Economy?

Dear LH Lurkers,

Several people report to have received HON Circle Miles for flights on LH Premium Economy tickets though general understanding of M&M rules is that these are only awarded for C/F-tickets.

Is this
a) a technical error
b) a limited time promotional measure
c) a new policy that just has not yet been published broadly?

Thanks for clarifying.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Sep 28, 2015 7:04 am

Originally Posted by gru_muc (Post 25476966)
Dear LH Lurkers,

Several people report to have received HON Circle Miles for flights on LH Premium Economy tickets though general understanding of M&M rules is that these are only awarded for C/F-tickets.

Is this
a) a technical error
b) a limited time promotional measure
c) a new policy that just has not yet been published broadly?

Thanks for clarifying.

Hello gru-muc,
it’s correct that no HON Circle Miles will be credited in Premium Economy Class. There has been no change and no promotion of this kind is offered. Therefore it seems like the HON Circle Miles have been credited by mistake.
Jens

kenadams Sep 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Hi Lufthansa,

I have two things to say to you today:

1) Good job on the premium economy product. I recently completed a round trip SFO-MUC experience in premium economy and thought that it was the first thing that Lufthansa got right in a long time. As a matter of fact, it exceeded most of my expectations. The price (booking class E) was reasonable, the legroom decent, the seat very comfortable thanks to a generous recline and perfect padding. After a string of negative experiences had me transfer some of my business to other carriers, I might now reward you with more of my travel dollars.

2) My Mrs. is a bit puzzled. When she's puzzled, I'm not happy (you can imagine why). She flew a SFO-IAH-SCL itinerary in business class (booking code P) with United, and only got miles for the IAH-SCL leg. The SFO-IAH (UA1937) leg appears on her statement as "flight not eligible for credit": when she submitted a missing miles claim, a second entry appeared on the statement, again claiming "flight not eligible for credit". This is inconsistent with earning tables on miles-and-more.com, which list booking class P as being worth 100% of miles flown. Can you please explain?

Thank you,

kenadams