FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 30, 2015 7:16 am

Originally Posted by MK19791980 (Post 24735661)
Hello Lurker - I sent a complaint to customer relations and I've still not heard back after several weeks. The ID is FB - ID 22739997. Can you please help me follow up on this?

Thank you very much

Dear MK19791980,
I contacted my colleagues of Customer Relations on your behalf and got the information that they contacted you by email yesterday. Did you receive their answer? In case you didn't, then I will forward your case and ask my colleagues to get back to you again.
Jens

chris63 May 5, 2015 7:42 am

Dear Lurkers,

It is 5th May & LH.com is still displaying the First Class Wine list for April !!!
Could you ask your colleagues to be more diligent in updating information ?

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 6, 2015 8:55 am

Originally Posted by chris63 (Post 24768125)
Dear Lurkers,

It is 5th May & LH.com is still displaying the First Class Wine list for April !!!
Could you ask your colleagues to be more diligent in updating information ?

Dear chris63,

thank you for the feedback, I will inform our IT department.
My apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused for your First Class flight this month! Hope you'll have a great time on board,

Vanessa

NA-Flyer May 7, 2015 12:30 am

Dear Lurker,
I was flying First class on flight UA 73 from SFO to HNL crediting the miles of that flight to my M&M account.

However, the flight was canceled that day, due to operational problems with the aircraft, and they switched us to another one time flight only (extra operated flight on that day only) with flight number UA 2081. That flight is operated only on that day and it is not a fixed scheduled flight.

The miles for that flight did not appear in my M&M account. I requested a credit for that flight online and the request came with a rejection!!!

What should I do or to whom I contact to get the matter resolved in a just way?

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 7, 2015 7:13 am

Originally Posted by NA-Flyer (Post 24779037)
Dear Lurker,
I was flying First class on flight UA 73 from SFO to HNL crediting the miles of that flight to my M&M account.

However, the flight was canceled that day, due to operational problems with the aircraft, and they switched us to another one time flight only (extra operated flight on that day only) with flight number UA 2081. That flight is operated only on that day and it is not a fixed scheduled flight.

The miles for that flight did not appear in my M&M account. I requested a credit for that flight online and the request came with a rejection!!!

What should I do or to whom I contact to get the matter resolved in a just way?

Hi NA-Flyer,

I'm very sorry for the difficulties finding these miles credited to your account! However, I recommend that you directly contact my Miles & More colleagues to clarify the accrual. Using the online form (Subject > Mileage credit for flights), you can provide them with all relevant details such as flight and personal Miles&More account data as well as background information on the single-day operation of UA 2081.

Katharina

oliver2002 May 12, 2015 1:06 am

Dear Lurkers,
can you contact the team that maintains the new business class checker tool and ask them to review the coding of the program behind it? It seems it is confused with the new equipment codes (that aircraft retrofitted with PE have or the new C 744) and shows old C-CL by default

gru_muc May 12, 2015 1:13 am

Dear LH Lurker,

Please confirm whether HON status still confers gold membership in any major hotel loyalty programs such as, e.g., Hilton, SPG, Accor. Thanks.

Best,
GRU_MUC

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 12, 2015 6:14 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 24802315)
Dear Lurkers,
can you contact the team that maintains the new business class checker tool and ask them to review the coding of the program behind it? It seems it is confused with the new equipment codes (that aircraft retrofitted with PE have or the new C 744) and shows old C-CL by default

Hello oliver2002, do you mean the aircraft class check tool on LH.com? In order to pass this on to my tech-support colleagues, it would be great to have more concrete details or examples. Could you send us screenshots or specific flight numbers and dates where you´ve seen this occur? Thanks for the heads up.
Adam

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 12, 2015 6:15 am

Originally Posted by gru_muc (Post 24802334)
Dear LH Lurker,

Please confirm whether HON status still confers gold membership in any major hotel loyalty programs such as, e.g., Hilton, SPG, Accor. Thanks.

Best,
GRU_MUC

Dear gru_muc, I cannot confirm that all major Hotel Loyalty Programs endorse the Gold membership, but can confirm Accor and Kempinski. You can contact your Miles & More Service Center for more concrete information if you had a specific Hotel in mind.
Adam

oliver2002 May 12, 2015 6:55 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 24802955)
Hello oliver2002, do you mean the aircraft class check tool on LH.com? In order to pass this on to my tech-support colleagues, it would be great to have more concrete details or examples. Could you send us screenshots or specific flight numbers and dates where you´ve seen this occur? Thanks for the heads up.
Adam

Example: LH733/12MAY is new C-CL, since its flown by D-ABVX (2 class retrofitted 744) which just did LH732/11MAY.

http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Business-Class-Product

shows:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/832/5453752342.jpg
View Screen Capture

LufthansaGermanAirlines May 13, 2015 6:34 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 24803118)
Example: LH733/12MAY is new C-CL, since its flown by D-ABVX (2 class retrofitted 744) which just did LH732/11MAY.

http://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/Business-Class-Product

shows:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/832/5453752342.jpg
View Screen Capture

Thanks for the screenshot. I’ll make sure this gets to the appropriate people for follow up and review. Sandra

RandomBaritone May 29, 2015 10:50 am

To the Lufthansa team:

I would've PMd you directly, but I want to follow the proper procedure.

On April 12 my spouse was voluntarily downgraded from long-haul J to Y and promised a substantial cash payment within 7-10 business days as compensation. Seven weeks later, despite following the proper procedure and following up with multiple emails, calls, and overnight letters, we have yet to receive a single reply to our queries.

Can you please assist us? We're very confused at LH's lack of response given that your company owes us a four-figure sum.

Thanks,
Eric Westby

LufthansaGermanAirlines Jun 1, 2015 6:05 am

Originally Posted by Eric Westby (Post 24887691)
To the Lufthansa team:

I would've PMd you directly, but I want to follow the proper procedure.

On April 12 my spouse was voluntarily downgraded from long-haul J to Y and promised a substantial cash payment within 7-10 business days as compensation. Seven weeks later, despite following the proper procedure and following up with multiple emails, calls, and overnight letters, we have yet to receive a single reply to our queries.

Can you please assist us? We're very confused at LH's lack of response given that your company owes us a four-figure sum.

Thanks,
Eric Westby

Dear Eric,
I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for the refund of your wife's refund. I assume you have been in contact with Customer Relations? Please send us your Feedback-ID and we will get in touch with our colleagues for you.
Best regards Jens

RandomBaritone Jun 1, 2015 7:09 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 24900049)
Dear Eric,
I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for the refund of your wife's refund. I assume you have been in contact with Customer Relations? Please send us your Feedback-ID and we will get in touch with our colleagues for you.
Best regards Jens

It's my husband's refund.

We emailed customer relations nearly two weeks ago, but all we have received is an automated reply. The feedback ID in the automated reply was 22805492.

At this point we'd be grateful for any help you can provide. We expected to have this squared away a month ago.

Thanks,
Eric Westby

akm Jun 1, 2015 4:18 pm

Germanwings baggage question

Dear Lurker,
I am a bit worried about my baggage allowance on an itinerary involving Germanwings and cannot find the relevant information online. I am travelling (in Economy) Prague-Hamburg-LHR(both segments on Germanwings) connecting onto LAX (on Air NewZealand). This is a United one way award (starting in Prague and ending at LAX). I want to know what my free baggage allowance would be, especially on the Germanwings segments. If you can help me with the information, that will be highly appreciated. Thanks.