FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 17, 2015 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Zrinch (Post 24677987)
Dear official LH lurker,

I was participating in the Miles and More Bonus program in 2014 and flew 10 flights, meaning I should have been awarded 3000 miles. However, this has not happened, and I was trying to get a reply from Miles&More since December, but never got any feedback. Could you help?

First nine flights were normally credited to my account, flight #10 was flown in December and was a reward flight. To my understanding, according to the terms and conditions, this flight should still count as #10?

Thank you!

Dear Zrinch, please provide us with your Miles&More no. as well as your contact details via PM. I will gladly forward your concern to my colleagues and ask them to get back to you as soon as possible. Sandra

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 17, 2015 5:46 am

Originally Posted by gum (Post 24673853)
Dear official LH lurker,

just would like to report a bug in the domestic fare matrix for nearly all routes from MUC to DRS/LEJ etc.

Sometime ago there was an advertisement of reduced Business Class fares, which were if I remember correctly about 299 Euro or so. Now these offers have vanished.

In view of the consumption of 1,5 to 2 seats (depending on aircraft size) these return prices seem to be ok. Instead of any price around 299 Euro prices nearly double high are shown!

The reduced "Business Basic Plus" is higher than the "Business Flex"- a hint that a bug is prevailing. It's correctly booking into "D", has a rebooking fee of 65 Euro and refund fee of 120 Euro. ^

But why on Earth is D class priced at 292,11 Euro instead of the full fare of 245,11 Euro in "full C" for one segment?

That leaves me clueless. :confused:

http://abload.de/img/brokenpricematrixmucdhxubj.png

For the return flight nearly the same (but 10 Euro lower due to the fact that the airport fees in MUC seem to be higher).

Would be in the best interest to recheck before people book their summer flights/long weekends.

The price request is for July 2015 but delivers similar results for several dates.

Hi gum,
thank you, I will forward your feedback to the responsible department.
Vanessa

nor4 Apr 18, 2015 8:53 am

Disappearing August Bargain Flights

On April 16th I checked the Mileage Bargain flights from IAD to CDG. The business award for 55,000 miles RT was widely available for most of August. When I checked again on August 18th the fares listed online were for September only. The August fares had disappeared. Is there anyway to access the August fares online?

michaelo Apr 18, 2015 10:15 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 24678492)
Yes, correct Michael! That is indeed what it means. At the moment no further measures have to be taken from your side (but make sure to keep your fingers crossed :) …) All the best! Sandra

Thanks for for getting back, Sandra ! This worked actually very well. I did not care much about the actual seat if the C upgrade would happen, so I did not inquire further and just did on-line check-in.
While boarding it turned out that the upgrade was done and I got the C boarding pass.
Fingers crossed worked ;)

garel75 Apr 20, 2015 5:50 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 24206311)
Hi Gianluca,
why don´t you send me your son´s Jet Friends card number and
more details via private message. Although I can´t promise anything right now, I´ll try to find out something for you.
Regards, Maria

Dear Lurker,

even with a 4 months delay, my son finally received his 2014 X'mas prize for the 2014 Advent Calendar.
I already almost given up on this as at the end I bought the same prize he won from the worldshop to make my little son happy.
Some days ago I received a mail from Jetfriends that they finally got the situation solved and the prize is on its way.
Friday the parcel finally arrived. Despite the tremendous delay I have to say anyway thank you to those people that didn't forget about my request. Dear lurker please forward my sincere thanks to those people at Jetfriends.;)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 20, 2015 6:27 am

Originally Posted by nor4 (Post 24683900)
On April 16th I checked the Mileage Bargain flights from IAD to CDG. The business award for 55,000 miles RT was widely available for most of August. When I checked again on August 18th the fares listed online were for September only. The August fares had disappeared. Is there anyway to access the August fares online?

Hi nor4,
the mileage bargain offers are available as long as the supplies last. This may have been the reason why you were not able to find any bargains for August when you looked for the second time. In case of doubt, I recommend to contact the Miles & More Internet Support to verify if a technical error occurred: http://f.lh.com/Mi2d (Please find the telephone number of the Internet Service Center on the bottom of the page). /Maria

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 20, 2015 6:28 am

Originally Posted by michaelo (Post 24684174)
Thanks for for getting back, Sandra ! This worked actually very well. I did not care much about the actual seat if the C upgrade would happen, so I did not inquire further and just did on-line check-in.
While boarding it turned out that the upgrade was done and I got the C boarding pass.
Fingers crossed worked ;)

Hi Michael,
I´m glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your flight in Business Class!
...and thanks for your update on this! ;-) Maria

oliver2002 Apr 20, 2015 8:25 am

Dear Lurker team,
something is not right with meilenschnaeppchen.de: yesterday all offers vanished, now the website only shows offers bookable in May. However if you pull up the destinations on offer for April via M&M.com and award booking they still show the discounted rate. :p

Could you please ask the M&M colleagues in charge of the meilenschnaeppchen.de website not to travel in time?

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 21, 2015 6:39 am

Originally Posted by garel75 (Post 24691319)
Dear Lurker,

even with a 4 months delay, my son finally received his 2014 X'mas prize for the 2014 Advent Calendar.
I already almost given up on this as at the end I bought the same prize he won from the worldshop to make my little son happy.
Some days ago I received a mail from Jetfriends that they finally got the situation solved and the prize is on its way.
Friday the parcel finally arrived. Despite the tremendous delay I have to say anyway thank you to those people that didn't forget about my request. Dear lurker please forward my sincere thanks to those people at Jetfriends.;)

Hi garel75, we're all happy to hear your son finally received his prize! Your kind words are already on the way to my colleagues from Jetfriends. Vanessa

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 21, 2015 6:40 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002 (Post 24691846)
Dear Lurker team,
something is not right with meilenschnaeppchen.de: yesterday all offers vanished, now the website only shows offers bookable in May. However if you pull up the destinations on offer for April via M&M.com and award booking they still show the discounted rate. :p

Could you please ask the M&M colleagues in charge of the meilenschnaeppchen.de website not to travel in time?

Hi oliver2002,

thank you for your feedback. According to my colleagues, a technical error occured yesterday which has already been solved. Thus, offers on meilenschnäppchen.de should be available again. :-) Regards, Maria

vsukhotin Apr 22, 2015 3:14 am

Dear Lufthansa,

Can you please fix your Special Meal situation?

Here is some overview of the issue: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...n-service.html

Thank you!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 23, 2015 7:06 am

Originally Posted by vsukhotin (Post 24701987)
Dear Lufthansa,

Can you please fix your Special Meal situation?

Here is some overview of the issue: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...n-service.html

Thank you!

Dear vshukhotin,
would you kindly elaborate? We do not monitor other threats here on Flyertalk, apart from our own Lufthansa thread. /Maria

gum Apr 28, 2015 4:48 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum View Post

Dear official LH lurker,

just would like to report a bug in the domestic fare matrix for nearly all routes from MUC to DRS/LEJ etc.

Sometime ago there was an advertisement of reduced Business Class fares, which were if I remember correctly about 299 Euro or so. Now these offers have vanished.

In view of the consumption of 1,5 to 2 seats (depending on aircraft size) these return prices seem to be ok. Instead of any price around 299 Euro prices nearly double high are shown!

The reduced "Business Basic Plus" is higher than the "Business Flex"- a hint that a bug is prevailing. It's correctly booking into "D", has a rebooking fee of 65 Euro and refund fee of 120 Euro.

But why on Earth is D class priced at 292,11 Euro instead of the full fare of 245,11 Euro in "full C" for one segment?

That leaves me clueless.

[Old link]

For the return flight nearly the same (but 10 Euro lower due to the fact that the airport fees in MUC seem to be higher).

Would be in the best interest to recheck before people book their summer flights/long weekends.

The price request is for July 2015 but delivers similar results for several dates.
LufthansaGermanAirlines answered:

Hi gum,
thank you, I will forward your feedback to the responsible department.
Vanessa
Dear Vanessa,

sorry to say that nearly two weeks later nothing has changed. You surely have lost any sale of the reduced Business Class fare for the long weekend of May 1st, 2015.

Also bookings for Summer are not possible.

The weekend of July4th, July5th (and many other return dates) again and again show the broken fare matrix.

My updated question is: What is so difficult in reviewing a fare matrix respectively the filled in prices? D class higher then C class - obviously not correct.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=apr28...epric4iuad.png

Even if you fly back eleven days later the fare doesn't change. So that's not an issue with minimum stay.

BTW the Economy r/t flight for one of the requested weekends is 132,83 Euro. So buying one extra Economy seat per person would deliver the same space as Business Class would require. But delivers less revenue. Especially if you deduct the tax and charges and look what the company gets.

Don't understand why Lufty invents an offer and then doesn't sell it.

Gross would be 265,76 Euro against 299,00 Euro r/t per 1 person on 1 Eco+1XTRA seat respectively 1 Business and the blocked neighbour seat.

Info would be fine.

Best regards

gum

LufthansaGermanAirlines Apr 28, 2015 6:49 am

Originally Posted by gum (Post 24731853)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gum View Post

LufthansaGermanAirlines answered:

Dear Vanessa,

sorry to say that nearly two weeks later nothing has changed. You surely have lost any sale of the reduced Business Class fare for the long weekend of May 1st, 2015.

Also bookings for Summer are not possible.

The weekend of July4th, July5th (and many other return dates) again and again show the broken fare matrix.

My updated question is: What is so difficult in reviewing a fare matrix respectively the filled in prices? D class higher then C class - obviously not correct.

http://abload.de/image.php?img=apr28...epric4iuad.png

Even if you fly back eleven days later the fare doesn't change. So that's not an issue with minimum stay.

BTW the Economy r/t flight for one of the requested weekends is 132,83 Euro. So buying one extra Economy seat per person would deliver the same space as Business Class would require. But delivers less revenue. Especially if you deduct the tax and charges and look what the company gets.

Don't understand why Lufty invents an offer and then doesn't sell it.

Gross would be 265,76 Euro against 299,00 Euro r/t per 1 person on 1 Eco+1XTRA seat respectively 1 Business and the blocked neighbour seat.

Info would be fine.

Best regards

gum

Dear gum,

as promised, I forwarded your feedback to the responsible department. What they decide to do with the information is up to them and out of my hands.
If you would like to contact them with specific dates and routes and would like a direct answer regarding your inquiry, please kindly give our Technical Support Team a call.
Vanessa

MK19791980 Apr 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Hello Lurker - I sent a complaint to customer relations and I've still not heard back after several weeks. The ID is FB - ID 22739997. Can you please help me follow up on this?

Thank you very much