FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, Brussels, LOT and Other Partners | Miles & More (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more-495/)
-   -   Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufthansa-austrian-swiss-brussels-lot-other-partners-miles-more/1390816-feedback-thread-official-lh-lurker-s-lufthansagermanairlines.html)

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 6, 14 1:46 am


Originally Posted by FlyerGoldII (Post 23625466)
I sent you a private mail on an issue related to my checked item on a recent pair of LH flights.

Have you had a chance to look at that p.m.?


Dear FlyerGoldII,
I apologise for the delayed reaction. We have answered you now on your PM.
Jens

mamb0 Oct 19, 14 8:56 am

Dear Lufthansa,

how are you? I have done better. Thanks for asking.

Lufthansa, sorry to say, we are at an impasse. Am not starting with recounting all the changes and upsell tactics that made me reconsider my loyalty or what I think of your new business class product.

What happened to me yesterday was the cherry on the cake of our quickly derailing commercial relationship.

I was traveling on LH412 from MUC to EWR. 15hrs before departure I called the Hon Circle Hotline to check on my lost seat reservation (14D turned into 14C and on the return on LX 7K turned into 10A for a not explainable reason - and that happened quite sometime esp. on LX - I am blaming the different booking systems between LX and LH and our travel agent constantly booking LX trips on LH ticket buckets and making ASR or changes via LH). I asked the hotline agent whether there is a new F class on the flight departing in 15hrs, which was confirmed. So I upgraded with miles into F.
14,5hrs later to my great surprise I was standing in an old F cabin.
Before you think, oh again an overentitled HON, complaining about being in old F, let me stop you right there. Yes, I was a bit disappointed, I like the new F, I do... Who doesn't. But most of all, I book F for the top notch service. I was looking forward to relax and have some good food and wine and wind down. Doable with the old cabin. I flew the old seat in the old cabin and I slept in this thing for what, 15 years? Another trip in it wouldn't kill me.

Theoretically.

Theoretically because the minute I approached my seat 1a, I noticed two things: First a strange stench, I could not localize the source of but an olfactory sensation I experienced before but could not remember when and where, which made me feel very uncomfortable.
Before my mind was wandering off trying to figure out what scent I was having up my nostrils, I picked up the pillow from my seat to sit down, when my eyes focused on white flakes of dandruff and crumbs on the seat itself. Annoyed I used the pillow to cursory do what the cleaning team so obviously failed to before I sat down.
Sitting in the seat and getting settled in I quickly realized where I was: In the oldest and most worn down First Class cabin I have ever sit in. China Airlines included. And quite frankly, the dirtiest one. China Airlines included. And to add insult to injury, the stinkiest one. China Airlines included. Let me just quickly go through the highlights, which I documented with my smartphone.
1) Stained Curtains
2) Walls damaged and stained
3) Fixture of the curtain worn out and coming off the wall, taking off paint and lacquer
4) Handles of the shades dirty, crumbs and black dirt between the frame of the shades and the wall
5) white flakes all across the armrest and inside the stowage area.
6) Stains on armrests
7) leather of armrests worn out and damaged.
8) Remote dirty and sticky
9) greasy stains on the overhead area
10) old rose pedals on the floor
11) oily residue under the in seat table which stained my trouser and my hands when I pulled the table out.
12) smudged oily finger prints on the table. In all honesty, first I thought that was me, after pulling out the table, but I only had oil stains on the back of my hand and on the palm, not on my finger tips. So forgive me that in this case and in context of all the other things I am not adhering to In dubio pro reo

I was (and still am) disgusted and stopped looking around. I didn't want to find more. I actually wished I would have canceled my family brunch that morning and taken the earlier flight with LX or with BA.

I somewhat was looking forward to some decent food when the realization of the source of that constant stench hit me. As I said I knew that smell. But couldn't remember. I remembered during take off.

I grew up in a rural area around Cologne. In a single home, near the woods, very romantic, very quiet and far away from civilizational developments like canalization. We had a septic tank. And one sorry and horrible day in my young life, due to heavy rain and me not turning off a water faucet, the septic tank burst and spilled over. A vile disaster killing all living things in a respectable area and creating a smelly sensation anaesthetizing our senses for weeks.

That was the smell: It was the lav.

Thanks for an olfactory journey back into my youth, Lufthansa.

Needless to say, my appetite was gone and I just wanted to get off this plane. Which unfortunately was not an option without causing a commotion and me ending up either dead, in jail or broke.

I just felt sick and was fighting not to throw up. I really couldn't eat a thing during the flight with that smell up my nose. And also you were not really helping in my distress, Lufthansa. I had some nicely perfumed saunas and some spa towels at my disposal. Thanks again. But the cheese tray service offered some really nasty specimen which really had my mind going smell wise. A cacophony of guttural scents. Killing it for me was the second service before landing. The so called Special Moments. Always themed to something. Actually a nice idea. This time it had something to do with autumn and wine harvest. Called "Around the grape" - which sounded good, fruity, fresh.
Only a screwed up customer hating mind would decide to put Pfaelzer Saumagenwurst and other horrible stuff from Rheinland Pfalz as a surprise to their top customers. Do you hate us specifically me that much? I really threw up in my mouth. Sorry to say. Your flight attend admitted that with these special moments, they put the emphasis on special. It didn't stop her form parking the tray with disgusting meats and stinky cheese next to my seat for 10minutes. Thank god for the app digipill and transcendental meditation I survived this.

Oh, before I forget, it was quite cold, too. My fellow passengers spent the trip in coats and scarfs. that didn't affect me, because I love it cold, you had at least that going for me, thank you, Lufthansa.

Dont get me wrong. I am not complaining about your fine crew. They were apologetic, but what could they have done about it. They wanted to have my details to file a complaint for me. I declined. I did this before. All I got were prewritten unpersonal text blocks copied and pasted together and a very low compensation offer in the value of 17Euro.
Since I already have a complete collection of Lufthansa's CRM text blocks, I am not in immediate need of new ones. Although I would expect to get my miles back in full, but I guess I have more chances negotiating peace between Hamas and Israel, so I rather spend my time inviting my jewish and muslim friends to chicken and hummus than trying to appeal to the sense of fairness of your CRM team.

As I said, we are at an impasse. I have had enough of you Lufthansa. Granted as a frequented traveler, stuff happens more frequently. And what Hon Circle did to me in the past was easing that pain. This is gone since some time now and yesterday was the cherry on the cake.

And please don't misunderstand, although you might find this funny to read, I am really beyond annoyed. It's sarcasm paired with despair. The cabin was really dirty, run down and it stank close to the lav 1L. I really would expect a full return of miles spent on this: All of the above is true and nothing of it has to do with my understanding of flying First Class. But knowing you for some time, I know you don't give a rat's a$$.

It is all around sad. Because you have some excellent people working in the front line. Also theoretically you are close to my home and offer a lot of direct connections. But I seriously had enough. I will reduce my travel with you even further. If only I could threaten you taking the train next time, without looking like a fool.

Cheerio, Lufthansa.


tl;dr: Old F, run down cabin, dirty cabin, dirty seat, smell from the septical tank, strange food selection. Can I have my miles back please, kthxbye

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 21, 14 6:27 am


Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 23700533)
Dear Lufthansa,

how are you? I have done better. Thanks for asking.

Lufthansa, sorry to say, we are at an impasse. Am not starting with recounting all the changes and upsell tactics that made me reconsider my loyalty or what I think of your new business class product.

What happened to me yesterday was the cherry on the cake of our quickly derailing commercial relationship.

I was traveling on LH412 from MUC to EWR. 15hrs before departure I called the Hon Circle Hotline to check on my lost seat reservation (14D turned into 14C and on the return on LX 7K turned into 10A for a not explainable reason - and that happened quite sometime esp. on LX - I am blaming the different booking systems between LX and LH and our travel agent constantly booking LX trips on LH ticket buckets and making ASR or changes via LH). I asked the hotline agent whether there is a new F class on the flight departing in 15hrs, which was confirmed. So I upgraded with miles into F.
14,5hrs later to my great surprise I was standing in an old F cabin.
Before you think, oh again an overentitled HON, complaining about being in old F, let me stop you right there. Yes, I was a bit disappointed, I like the new F, I do... Who doesn't. But most of all, I book F for the top notch service. I was looking forward to relax and have some good food and wine and wind down. Doable with the old cabin. I flew the old seat in the old cabin and I slept in this thing for what, 15 years? Another trip in it wouldn't kill me.

Theoretically.

Theoretically because the minute I approached my seat 1a, I noticed two things: First a strange stench, I could not localize the source of but an olfactory sensation I experienced before but could not remember when and where, which made me feel very uncomfortable.
Before my mind was wandering off trying to figure out what scent I was having up my nostrils, I picked up the pillow from my seat to sit down, when my eyes focused on white flakes of dandruff and crumbs on the seat itself. Annoyed I used the pillow to cursory do what the cleaning team so obviously failed to before I sat down.
Sitting in the seat and getting settled in I quickly realized where I was: In the oldest and most worn down First Class cabin I have ever sit in. China Airlines included. And quite frankly, the dirtiest one. China Airlines included. And to add insult to injury, the stinkiest one. China Airlines included. Let me just quickly go through the highlights, which I documented with my smartphone.
1) Stained Curtains
2) Walls damaged and stained
3) Fixture of the curtain worn out and coming off the wall, taking off paint and lacquer
4) Handles of the shades dirty, crumbs and black dirt between the frame of the shades and the wall
5) white flakes all across the armrest and inside the stowage area.
6) Stains on armrests
7) leather of armrests worn out and damaged.
8) Remote dirty and sticky
9) greasy stains on the overhead area
10) old rose pedals on the floor
11) oily residue under the in seat table which stained my trouser and my hands when I pulled the table out.
12) smudged oily finger prints on the table. In all honesty, first I thought that was me, after pulling out the table, but I only had oil stains on the back of my hand and on the palm, not on my finger tips. So forgive me that in this case and in context of all the other things I am not adhering to In dubio pro reo

I was (and still am) disgusted and stopped looking around. I didn't want to find more. I actually wished I would have canceled my family brunch that morning and taken the earlier flight with LX or with BA.

I somewhat was looking forward to some decent food when the realization of the source of that constant stench hit me. As I said I knew that smell. But couldn't remember. I remembered during take off.

I grew up in a rural area around Cologne. In a single home, near the woods, very romantic, very quiet and far away from civilizational developments like canalization. We had a septic tank. And one sorry and horrible day in my young life, due to heavy rain and me not turning off a water faucet, the septic tank burst and spilled over. A vile disaster killing all living things in a respectable area and creating a smelly sensation anaesthetizing our senses for weeks.

That was the smell: It was the lav.

Thanks for an olfactory journey back into my youth, Lufthansa.

Needless to say, my appetite was gone and I just wanted to get off this plane. Which unfortunately was not an option without causing a commotion and me ending up either dead, in jail or broke.

I just felt sick and was fighting not to throw up. I really couldn't eat a thing during the flight with that smell up my nose. And also you were not really helping in my distress, Lufthansa. I had some nicely perfumed saunas and some spa towels at my disposal. Thanks again. But the cheese tray service offered some really nasty specimen which really had my mind going smell wise. A cacophony of guttural scents. Killing it for me was the second service before landing. The so called Special Moments. Always themed to something. Actually a nice idea. This time it had something to do with autumn and wine harvest. Called "Around the grape" - which sounded good, fruity, fresh.
Only a screwed up customer hating mind would decide to put Pfaelzer Saumagenwurst and other horrible stuff from Rheinland Pfalz as a surprise to their top customers. Do you hate us specifically me that much? I really threw up in my mouth. Sorry to say. Your flight attend admitted that with these special moments, they put the emphasis on special. It didn't stop her form parking the tray with disgusting meats and stinky cheese next to my seat for 10minutes. Thank god for the app digipill and transcendental meditation I survived this.

Oh, before I forget, it was quite cold, too. My fellow passengers spent the trip in coats and scarfs. that didn't affect me, because I love it cold, you had at least that going for me, thank you, Lufthansa.

Dont get me wrong. I am not complaining about your fine crew. They were apologetic, but what could they have done about it. They wanted to have my details to file a complaint for me. I declined. I did this before. All I got were prewritten unpersonal text blocks copied and pasted together and a very low compensation offer in the value of 17Euro.
Since I already have a complete collection of Lufthansa's CRM text blocks, I am not in immediate need of new ones. Although I would expect to get my miles back in full, but I guess I have more chances negotiating peace between Hamas and Israel, so I rather spend my time inviting my jewish and muslim friends to chicken and hummus than trying to appeal to the sense of fairness of your CRM team.

As I said, we are at an impasse. I have had enough of you Lufthansa. Granted as a frequented traveler, stuff happens more frequently. And what Hon Circle did to me in the past was easing that pain. This is gone since some time now and yesterday was the cherry on the cake.

And please don't misunderstand, although you might find this funny to read, I am really beyond annoyed. It's sarcasm paired with despair. The cabin was really dirty, run down and it stank close to the lav 1L. I really would expect a full return of miles spent on this: All of the above is true and nothing of it has to do with my understanding of flying First Class. But knowing you for some time, I know you don't give a rat's a$$.

It is all around sad. Because you have some excellent people working in the front line. Also theoretically you are close to my home and offer a lot of direct connections. But I seriously had enough. I will reduce my travel with you even further. If only I could threaten you taking the train next time, without looking like a fool.

Cheerio, Lufthansa.


tl;dr: Old F, run down cabin, dirty cabin, dirty seat, smell from the septical tank, strange food selection. Can I have my miles back please, kthxbye

Dear mamb0,
your frustration and disappointment with Lufthansa, be it the product or your recent experience, is quite evident – as your very detailed description unfailingly shows. I, as part of the LH-Lurkers, can fully empathise with your disenchantment. I have read your recollection of your USA-flight attentively and noted that you do not wish to receive yet another empty reply from Customer Relations, I do however recommend that you please take the time to forward your summary of events on LH412 to the HON Circle Feedback. If you wish, I will gladly do this on your behalf: in that case I require you to please furnish me with your personal data per PM. We want you to have your First Class cake with the cherry on top as you deserve - without it leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.
Kind regards, Isabell

mamb0 Oct 25, 14 7:13 am


Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 23710184)
Dear mamb0,
your frustration and disappointment with Lufthansa, be it the product or your recent experience, is quite evident – as your very detailed description unfailingly shows. I, as part of the LH-Lurkers, can fully empathise with your disenchantment. I have read your recollection of your USA-flight attentively and noted that you do not wish to receive yet another empty reply from Customer Relations, I do however recommend that you please take the time to forward your summary of events on LH412 to the HON Circle Feedback. If you wish, I will gladly do this on your behalf: in that case I require you to please furnish me with your personal data per PM. We want you to have your First Class cake with the cherry on top as you deserve - without it leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.
Kind regards, Isabell

Thank you Isabell for your reply. It would be good to hear here if someone checked on the lav situation of that plane, found out why the cabin cleaning was done so sloppy in MUC and whether LH would in general employ a rebate scheme if you end up on old equipment. IIRC some LH competitors do or did so during extended fleet overhaul processes. All these topics have nothing to do with me personally and a personal and private interaction with me is unnecessary. That's why I thankfully decline your offer to interact on my behalf. The way how your CRM team has been handling reports and complaints or engaged with me on benign issues has deteriorated so enormously over the past 2 years - I think it is a waste of time to engage directly. I am not hiding in anonymity, since I was pretty transparent about flight dates and my seat and my status, also I am pretty sure that LH at some point in time knew flyertalk user names and their real names.
Take care.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Oct 27, 14 7:10 am


Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 23733111)
Thank you Isabell for your reply. It would be good to hear here if someone checked on the lav situation of that plane, found out why the cabin cleaning was done so sloppy in MUC and whether LH would in general employ a rebate scheme if you end up on old equipment. IIRC some LH competitors do or did so during extended fleet overhaul processes. All these topics have nothing to do with me personally and a personal and private interaction with me is unnecessary. That's why I thankfully decline your offer to interact on my behalf. The way how your CRM team has been handling reports and complaints or engaged with me on benign issues has deteriorated so enormously over the past 2 years - I think it is a waste of time to engage directly. I am not hiding in anonymity, since I was pretty transparent about flight dates and my seat and my status, also I am pretty sure that LH at some point in time knew flyertalk user names and their real names.
Take care.

Dear mamb0,
as per my previous reply, I would once again like to demonstrate that your feedback is taken seriously and it is Lufthansa’s intention to offer our First Class passengers exactly such an experience as the product name implies. My offer still stands to have your unpleasant experience investigated further on your behalf to save you the trouble of contacting Customer Relations yourself – I do however require more details for that as requested. In order to do this, I kindly request that you please send me the travel date, your ticket number, personal contact details per PN.
Kind regards, Isabell

mamb0 Oct 30, 14 2:45 am


Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines (Post 23742419)
Dear mamb0,
as per my previous reply, I would once again like to demonstrate that your feedback is taken seriously and it is Lufthansa’s intention to offer our First Class passengers exactly such an experience as the product name implies. My offer still stands to have your unpleasant experience investigated further on your behalf to save you the trouble of contacting Customer Relations yourself – I do however require more details for that as requested. In order to do this, I kindly request that you please send me the travel date, your ticket number, personal contact details per PN.
Kind regards, Isabell

Dear Isabell,
thanks again. But no thanks. I am not interested in LH showing appreciation after the fact. Especially since the last times even that didn't work well either. Also I am not interested in asking for any kind of compensation, since I don't think I will afford myself another opportunity to fly LH/LX longhaul in the near future.
I am interested though in LH getting a grip on things for my fellow travelers sake.
So if you care for the state your first class cabin is in, do check on A340 D-AIHX that was employed to perform Flight LH412 on 18/10/2014. The area around Seat 1a is a disgrace, even without the foul smell that came out of lav at door 1L or the poor cleaning done between this plane's previous run. It's an utter surprise since this bird is only 5 years old.
Take care
M

kanor Nov 4, 14 6:26 pm

Dear Lurker,
Today (nov4) I was on LH1677 and LH424 and my Asus laptop charger slipped out of my bag along the way somewhere, but most probably on the LH424 when I changed my seat during the flight. Could you forward this lost (and hopefully found) item notice to you colleagues?
Thank you!

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 5, 14 6:21 am


Originally Posted by kanor (Post 23792941)
Dear Lurker,
Today (nov4) I was on LH1677 and LH424 and my Asus laptop charger slipped out of my bag along the way somewhere, but most probably on the LH424 when I changed my seat during the flight. Could you forward this lost (and hopefully found) item notice to you colleagues?
Thank you!


Dear Kanor,
I'm sorry to hear that you lost your laptop charger during your recent journey. Unfortunately we're not able to file a lost-report on your behalf. The best is to report the missing item directly at the local Lufthansa baggage tracing desk at the airport. You may also send an email to [email protected] with your contact details and a description of the missing item. My colleagues will check if the charger was found and delivered to them.
Jens

kasi Nov 5, 14 2:09 pm


Originally Posted by mamb0 (Post 23761767)
Quote:





Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines


Dear mamb0,
as per my previous reply, I would once again like to demonstrate that your feedback is taken seriously and it is Lufthansa’s intention to offer our First Class passengers exactly such an experience as the product name implies. My offer still stands to have your unpleasant experience investigated further on your behalf to save you the trouble of contacting Customer Relations yourself – I do however require more details for that as requested. In order to do this, I kindly request that you please send me the travel date, your ticket number, personal contact details per PN.
Kind regards, Isabell




Dear Isabell,
thanks again. But no thanks. I am not interested in LH showing appreciation after the fact. Especially since the last times even that didn't work well either. Also I am not interested in asking for any kind of compensation, since I don't think I will afford myself another opportunity to fly LH/LX longhaul in the near future.
I am interested though in LH getting a grip on things for my fellow travelers sake.
So if you care for the state your first class cabin is in, do check on A340 D-AIHX that was employed to perform Flight LH412 on 18/10/2014. The area around Seat 1a is a disgrace, even without the foul smell that came out of lav at door 1L or the poor cleaning done between this plane's previous run. It's an utter surprise since this bird is only 5 years old.
Take care
M

Appears to be a new First Class feature at Lufthansa. Similar experience on CLT-MUC this summer, this time 1K. All over my place giant bugs when I entered the plane with an awful smell in the air, later the whole carpet in front of my seat flooded by the lavatory. Only reaction of the Purser to this: I don t have to fly Lufthansa if this is not what I want First Class to be like.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Nov 6, 14 7:15 am


Originally Posted by kasi (Post 23797627)
Appears to be a new First Class feature at Lufthansa. Similar experience on CLT-MUC this summer, this time 1K. All over my place giant bugs when I entered the plane with an awful smell in the air, later the whole carpet in front of my seat flooded by the lavatory. Only reaction of the Purser to this: I don t have to fly Lufthansa if this is not what I want First Class to be like.

Hi kasi, I am very sorry to hear about the experience you recently experienced in our First Class. Let me assure you that this comment from one of our employees doesn't reflect our service requirements. If you would like me to forward your feedback to the respective crew to take it up with the team, I'd kindly ask you to furnish me with some more details, such as travel date and flight number. We are always happy to forward feedback that helps us improve where improvement is needed. Best Regards! Sandra

HKG1111 Nov 29, 14 1:49 pm

Dear Lufthansa,
In May 2014 Carsten Spohr send a letter to its top customers (HON) promissing that they get even more recognition and he will personally take care of that. What do we see of this today? I personally do not feel any difference to before. More the other way on short haul, recognition is almost zero.

In September 2014 LX Management send a note thanking for participation in the HON survey and promising positive changes to the HON circle. We have now almost December and silence.

I would appreciate if you could brief the flyertalk community on the development of the above two promisses. However I would appreciate if you could reply without the usual LH Marketing bla bla and other promises (no reply would than be better). Facts would be great and would show commitment to the HONs.

Thanks
HKG1111

Wellfleet ewr Nov 30, 14 7:42 am

This is not a complaint, it is a compliment. I recently flew from London Heathrow via Munich to Wroclaw. I only had 70 minutes to change planes in Munich and my flight from London was delayed by about 30 minutes. I thought I would definitely miss my connection, as Munich is a big airport. As I left the plane in Munich I was greeting by a driver in a minivan who took me straight to my Wroclaw plane, with a quick stop at a passport office to check my documents. I arrived at the plane just before all of the other passengers on their bus. Brilliant service. Thank you.

TRAVELSIG Dec 1, 14 2:41 am

Feedback on MUC H SEN lounge this morning:
1. Queue to get in reaching back to the shops
2. Not one seat available anywhere in both SEN and C lounges
3. Internet so slow as to not be usable even for email
4. Mens washroom floor flooded and as a result covered in black water
5. Due to yet another strike not possible to even speak to staff about potential misconnects on flights

Please send feedback to your team- this is not the service of a 5 star airline- this is not even the minimum service nor hygiene levels required for a minimum acceptable level.

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 2, 14 6:40 am


Originally Posted by HKG1111 (Post 23915354)
Dear Lufthansa,
In May 2014 Carsten Spohr send a letter to its top customers (HON) promissing that they get even more recognition and he will personally take care of that. What do we see of this today? I personally do not feel any difference to before. More the other way on short haul, recognition is almost zero.

In September 2014 LX Management send a note thanking for participation in the HON survey and promising positive changes to the HON circle. We have now almost December and silence.

I would appreciate if you could brief the flyertalk community on the development of the above two promisses. However I would appreciate if you could reply without the usual LH Marketing bla bla and other promises (no reply would than be better). Facts would be great and would show commitment to the HONs.

Thanks
HKG1111


Dear HKG1111,
I can fully empathise that your anticipation has been dampened by the lack of visible changes as announced earlier this year. The letter was aimed at a specific customer group – and is not available to us for perusal. In order to get an explanation as to why the prospect of further benefits has not yet materialised, I recommend that you please address the matter directly at the executive board.
Isabell

LufthansaGermanAirlines Dec 2, 14 6:41 am


Originally Posted by Wellfleet ewr (Post 23918057)
This is not a complaint, it is a compliment. I recently flew from London Heathrow via Munich to Wroclaw. I only had 70 minutes to change planes in Munich and my flight from London was delayed by about 30 minutes. I thought I would definitely miss my connection, as Munich is a big airport. As I left the plane in Munich I was greeting by a driver in a minivan who took me straight to my Wroclaw plane, with a quick stop at a passport office to check my documents. I arrived at the plane just before all of the other passengers on their bus. Brilliant service. Thank you.

Dear Wellfleet ewr,
I am so glad to hear that my colleagues at Munich Airport were able to save the day with a direct transfer to your connecting flight. If you wish to advise exact travel dates and flight numbers per PM, I will relay your words of praise to the ground staff who were on duty. This will most definitely put a smile on their faces too!
Isabell


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 3:04 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.