Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2023, 6:10 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Noppasit
Refund follow-up: FB ID 35785989 please take a look.
Hi Noppasit,

I contacted customer support and was informed that they closed your feedback ID 35785989 and sent you a reply on Nov 30, 2022 with an explanation.
If you would like to contact my Customer Relations colleagues, I recommend you select the "Questions about Existing Feedback" topic from the drop-down menu: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/feedback.

Kind regards,
Anastasia
Old Mar 13, 2023, 6:19 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
a colleague got stuck in VIE after arriving from BKK last month after OS/LH cancelled all flights to MUC to restore the schedule due to the ice rain. He self organised to travel by train after OS told him they could only book him onto a flight the next day. The costs of all that got taken care of by our travel office who will probably claim it from someone/somehow.
What is more concerning to him is the missed status miles: he ended the year on 98.500 SM and this VIE-MUC flight on OS/LH in D would have earned him the remaining miles to become SEN. He filed an original routing credit request with M&M (File number 1GK-KSS-2NJ) on 19DEC and hans't heard back from them. Could you check if the ticket has been processed?
Thank you!
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi oliver2002,

I will forward the missing miles request to my colleagues asking for an escalation.

Kind regards,
Anastasia
Dear Lurkers,
after you asked your colleagues to escalate, the M&M website showed 'passenger not on flight' (obvious since the flight was cancelled). My colleague called M&M asking them to please look at it and one agent took a look and said: 'of course this needs to be done manually let me open a ticket' since then he calls M&M every two weeks and each agent tells him the ticket has not been worked on. Sometimes they check with a supervisor to be sure, once an agent gave him a different ticket number to note down: '02231679'. After 4 calls in two months he is getting irritated, could you take a look into the matter?

Regards Oliver
Old Mar 13, 2023, 9:41 am

Hello Oliver,

I have just sent a follow-up to my colleagues from the Miles&More, requesting an update about the status of the missing miles. Please allow the Back Office team some time to review it and respond. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards
Ra
Old Mar 14, 2023, 7:02 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Ra, thank you for your help, his status just updated to Senator in the App 🤩!
Old Mar 27, 2023, 1:48 am

Programs: LH Senator
LH application

Good morning
is LH app also on strike? All my bookings disappeared from there :-(
Best regards
Old Mar 27, 2023, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Good morning
is LH app also on strike? All my bookings disappeared from there :-(
Best regards
Hello kttosia,

kindly get in touch with our colleagues from the Technical Support: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/help-and-contact, so they can check it for you.

Best regards,
Rita
Old Apr 5, 2023, 5:43 am

Hello taagou,

I was informed that the colleagues have already given you the info on 07.12.22, that from our side payment has been already done. Kindly contact your bank for further
details.

Kind regards,
Tania
Hi Tania,

I presume there had been a mixup with the tickets or something as there has not been correspondence from Lufthansa stating that the payment has been sent. Could the customer service get in touch with me regarding the matter?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Old Apr 5, 2023, 8:28 pm

Programs: UA 1P 1MM, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Dear LH lurkers,

kindly help with the status of the following Feedback IDs - submitted mid-Jan 2023:
  • FB ID 36989420
  • FB ID 36931442
I’ve only received the two acknowledgment emails with the FB ID in January, and nothing since.

Thanks for your help!
Old Apr 6, 2023, 12:32 am

Your Feedback to Lufthansa, FB ID 35641902

Lufthansa Customer RelationsFri, Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Dear XX XX,

Thank you for your email dated April 29, 2022.

Your concerns regarding the processing time of your refund request has been received. We are sorry you are still waiting for a response from us.

Due to the significant volume of refund requests we have received, it has not yet been possible to reply to your previous inquiry. We are still working diligently to handle your request as quickly as possible. We stand by our promise; every request will be processed and every passenger will receive the amount to which he or she is entitled.

In the meantime, we ask for your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience. We would appreciate your continued patience and allowing us the necessary time to complete your request.

don't know what to say but it will be one year of waiting for solve my request, beautiful LH
Old Apr 6, 2023, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by taagou
Hi Tania,

I presume there had been a mixup with the tickets or something as there has not been correspondence from Lufthansa stating that the payment has been sent. Could the customer service get in touch with me regarding the matter?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hello taagou,

unfortunately, I am not able to provide you with any other information than my colleague Tania did. Since I am not able to initiate a call back and our Customer Relations colleague are only reachable via email, I would highly recommend contacting them once again directly via the online feedback form. Please use your feedback ID as reference, so it will be registered to the responsible agent.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Apr 6, 2023, 6:04 am

Originally Posted by samplat
Dear LH lurkers,

kindly help with the status of the following Feedback IDs - submitted mid-Jan 2023:
  • FB ID 36989420
  • FB ID 36931442
I’ve only received the two acknowledgment emails with the FB ID in January, and nothing since.

Thanks for your help!
Hello samplat,

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for a response to your feedbacks. I have contacted Customer Relations and received the information that your ID 36989420 and ID36931442 got merged to ID 36901456 and a response was sent to you on 08.02.2023, where they have informed you that they forwarded your matter to Dolfi1920. There is nothing more my colleagues can do from their side at the moment.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Old Apr 6, 2023, 9:03 am

Programs: UA 1P 1MM, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Hello samplat,

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for a response to your feedbacks. I have contacted Customer Relations and received the information that your ID 36989420 and ID36931442 got merged to ID 36901456 and a response was sent to you on 08.02.2023, where they have informed you that they forwarded your matter to Dolfi1920. There is nothing more my colleagues can do from their side at the moment.

Kind regards
Jasmin
Hi Jasmin,

Thanks for looking into this.

This is news to me and frankly, quite ridiculous. LH never provided any notification on whats happening.

There were three different issues/claims, filed separately:
- claim for expenses due to delayed baggage
- EU 261 delayed flight claim
- Damaged baggage after it was finally received.

Dolfi1920 did contact me about the damaged baggage and are in the process of handling that. They didnt mention anything about the other claims. How do I go about getting those other sorted out, esp expense reimbursements?

thanks
Old Apr 11, 2023, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by samplat
Hi Jasmin,

Thanks for looking into this.

This is news to me and frankly, quite ridiculous. LH never provided any notification on whats happening.

There were three different issues/claims, filed separately:
- claim for expenses due to delayed baggage
- EU 261 delayed flight claim
- Damaged baggage after it was finally received.

Dolfi1920 did contact me about the damaged baggage and are in the process of handling that. They didnt mention anything about the other claims. How do I go about getting those other sorted out, esp expense reimbursements?

thanks
Hello samplat,

I am sorry to hear that not all of your claims were addressed. I have forwarded your inquiry to our Customer Relations Department and have asked them to take this up again.

Best regards
Birgit
Old Apr 11, 2023, 6:01 am

LH handlers, still waiting for payout I was told would arrive end of oct 312022 after being asked for bank details.
Old Apr 11, 2023, 2:37 pm

Programs: TK Elite, LH FTL
Missing Miles/Upgrade Voucher

Dear Lufthansa Team,

I'm having a problem with Miles & More: I was planning to travel FRA-EWR on LH 402 on 24 January 2023, returning from JFK to FRA on 28 January 2023 on LH 401. All flights were booked in coach and I used an upgrade voucher to upgrade to PE for LH 402 and miles to upgrade to business class for LH 401. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the ticket on short notice due to a change in travel plan. Since then, I've been waiting for the upgrade certificate and the miles to be re-instated to my account, a process which I understood should be automatic. I called Miles&More in Germany several times and they provided a case number (#02121620), but so far nothing else has happened, however, I found the following information in my online account:

Screenshot from my Miles&More account

As I have already called several times without any success, could you please advise me on what steps to take in order to get my upgrade certificate and the miles back?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.