Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2021, 6:16 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Kataskopos
Hello Lurkers,

Today I was scheduled to fly GOT-FRA. My car is parked at FRA and my intention was to immediately proceed from FRA by car home to Luxembourg (had all evidence thereof).

According to the info in ReOpen Europe entering Germany from Sweden for the sole purpose of transit through the shortest route (including by road) is not subject to any mandatory COVID test as long as one has evidence of onward travel. My wife; travelling BUD to FRA to then continue by train had no issues boarding even though HU has the same risk classification as Sweden. Despite this I was denied boarding by your outstation agents here in Gothenburg who curtly said "Lufthansa told us to deny boarding". I am sending you this message on private message too with the booking ref.

Could you please shed some ligth as I already spent 1 hour on the line but did not get a response (and have of course emailed; but you know as well as me that it takes 4 weeks to receive a response).

Thanks in advance!
Hi Kataskopos,

my colleagues from Customer Relations are the right point of contact in this case. Please allow them some time to look into your feedback. They will contact you as soon as all internal research has been finalized.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old Mar 22, 2021, 7:33 am

Programs: Miles and More FTL; Miles and Bonus *G; Emirates
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi Kataskopos,

my colleagues from Customer Relations are the right point of contact in this case. Please allow them some time to look into your feedback. They will contact you as soon as all internal research has been finalized.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Dear Jonathan;

Firstly; I need to than you for taking the time to respond; even if your answer leaves a lot to be desired when a client gets stuck in another country due to your company's inability to understand the transit rules.

I will indeed follow your rather pointless advise to wait the four weeks it takes Lufthansa to respond, even though it is very regrettable that every minor Customer Support issue with Lufthansa needs to lead to a lawsuit that I then invaribaly win: it would indeed be much more fruitful if you and your colleagues in support solved client issues amicably particularly when Lufthansa is in the wrong as lawsuits just cost you much more when this complaint is one that is particularly easy to solve Since I know how many people threaten lawsuits etc please see feedback ID FB ID 3196149 regarding denied boarding on a flight in 2018 and calculate how much in legal costs you suffered for this very simple complaint since your support team was unable to understand they needed to refund an additional 275 of the ticket cost and the Lurkers told me to be patient with Support

Have a good day.
NC
Grog likes this.
Old Apr 26, 2021, 10:58 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hi folks,

I have a Lufthansa flight for 2 people. It was an inexpensive flight, MUC-ORY. Lufthansa canceled the flight and I requested a refund. This was over a month ago.

Whenever I call I get Philippine reservations agents who tell me that the refund is "still in process." I finally asked them today to refer me on to someone with more authority and the agent refused to do so, saying that all that person would do was say the same thing.

It's not a whole lot of money but this treatment seems to be a problem and I thought I would ask if you can help. I will send the record locator by PM.

Thanks!
Old May 1, 2021, 5:54 am

Programs: LH Senator
Lounge in FRA catering

Dear LH
"Due to the Corona regulations in Germany we are not able to provide you with catering service inside the lounge."
So absolutely no drinks and snacks? I have longer layover in FRA so i prefer to know in advance (flying next weekend)
Best regards
Old May 3, 2021, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Dear LH
"Due to the Corona regulations in Germany we are not able to provide you with catering service inside the lounge."
So absolutely no drinks and snacks? I have longer layover in FRA so i prefer to know in advance (flying next weekend)
Best regards
Hello kttosia,

Following current Covid-19 regulations, we are unfortunately unable to offer a catering service in our lounges in Germany at present. There might be some drinks and snacks available, but only on a very limited basis.

Best regards
Birgit
kttosia likes this.
Old May 6, 2021, 2:15 pm
mag

Programs: LH M&M, FTL / *S
Dear LH FT Team,

let me start by saying that I value your support and contributions via this community channel.
While I am very happy that you try hard to keep up some sort of network also intra-Germany in these difficult times, I unfortunately feel I have to raise a concern today. I have just arrived in MUC from HAJ on LH2103 and the flight was pretty full, I estimate around 50 Pax. While the aircraft had a parking position at the Terminal we had to disembark and transfer by bus to the terminal, which of course is a standard procedure. However, as there was only one bus the pax were cramped like in Tokyo subway during rush hour. Even the FA talked to driver and said this does not feel right.
This just felt not safe, for more than 15 mins, people got angry and the situation was uneasy - and risky. And other than in public transport, we of course had no choice of not taking the bus, or catch a cab or walk or whatever.
In a crisis like this, when you know the flight is heavily booked, you should really order two buses - yes, at a certain cost.

Best,
Bjrn
Old May 7, 2021, 6:14 am

Originally Posted by mag
Dear LH FT Team,

let me start by saying that I value your support and contributions via this community channel.
While I am very happy that you try hard to keep up some sort of network also intra-Germany in these difficult times, I unfortunately feel I have to raise a concern today. I have just arrived in MUC from HAJ on LH2103 and the flight was pretty full, I estimate around 50 Pax. While the aircraft had a parking position at the Terminal we had to disembark and transfer by bus to the terminal, which of course is a standard procedure. However, as there was only one bus the pax were cramped like in Tokyo subway during rush hour. Even the FA talked to driver and said this does not feel right.
This just felt not safe, for more than 15 mins, people got angry and the situation was uneasy - and risky. And other than in public transport, we of course had no choice of not taking the bus, or catch a cab or walk or whatever.
In a crisis like this, when you know the flight is heavily booked, you should really order two buses - yes, at a certain cost.

Best,
Bjrn
Hi Mag,

thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience at Munich Airport.

Great care is currently being taken to ensure that as many aircraft as possible are handled at parking positions near the building. If bus transport is still necessary, these are carried out by AeroGround, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Flughafen Mnchen GmbH, or by Swissport Losch, a private service company. There is currently the requirement that the buses are not fully occupied, so that a corresponding distance between the passengers can be maintained.

I will forward your feedback internally for quality improvement.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Jonathan
Old May 24, 2021, 4:00 am

Programs: LH Senator
Dear LH
Please pass this to M&M technical team. I tried mobile and different browsers on computer.
I tried to buy miles ticket as i need to fly to PL urgently. Currently Belgium is missing from the list and for Poland there are 3 cities one of them does not even have the airport!
Best regards

.Best regards
Old May 25, 2021, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by kttosia
Dear LH
Please pass this to M&M technical team. I tried mobile and different browsers on computer.
I tried to buy miles ticket as i need to fly to PL urgently. Currently Belgium is missing from the list and for Poland there are 3 cities one of them does not even have the airport!
Best regards

.Best regards
Hi kttosia, Thank you for your feedback. My colleagues confirmed that currently, technical difficulties do occur when trying to book flights online. My colleagues are working on finding a solution. In the meantime, I highly recommend to call Miles & More for assistance in booking award flights. You will find the relevant contact number by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking on >Contact by phone. The country settings can also be changed at the bottom of the page.
Kind regards, Maria
Old May 30, 2021, 1:35 pm

Programs: LH HON/AF Gold
Im sorry but Im so utterly disgusted with LH customer service recently. Granted Im not a HON circle member but I do have SEN status.

Ive spent so much money over the past 2 years staying loyal to LH and its gotten me nowhere.

Ive been trying to contact a call center over the past several days about a booking I have and NOBODY is picking up. Ive tried the SEN Line, the general line and im frustrated beyond belief.

The general line brings up a message that there is nobody available. Seriously?

The SEN line plays hold music until it cuts off, meanwhile nobody answers the phone. After which you get a message to participate in a service survey. Unbelievable.

My ticket is in F, however being in a completely different time zone doesnt afford me the opportunity to call the F service line (not to mention its unavailable on weekends)
Old May 31, 2021, 6:38 am

Hello theKrafty1tar,

I am sorry to hear that you have been unable to get a hold of my colleagues. Unfortunately, telephone lines are so busy that technical difficulties and longer waiting times may occur. It helps to call in short, regular intervals. Heres a list of Lufthansa of our worldwide First Class hotlines.

Kind regards, Maria
Old Jun 3, 2021, 9:47 am

Ongoing Issue since Dec 2020

Dear LH Team,

I am making contact with you via this channel in an effort to resolve an issue going on since early December 2020. The case FB ID is 34754830.

I raised a complaint with your Customer Relations team and I have not heard from them since 9th December last when they acknowledged my complaint with the following email:

In order for your request to be actioned, we have passed it on internally to our Refund Department. The service staff there will contact you as soon as possible.

We are now approx. 6 months on from this email and I have neither received my refund nor received any further contact from the service staff within this specific department mentioned above. Despite attempts to receive an update, I have had no further responses to my emails.

With this in mind I am hoping you can assist me in bringing this matter to a close by engaging the relevant contacts within the organisation.

Best regards,
Rhys
Old Jun 4, 2021, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by RhysD
Dear LH Team,

I am making contact with you via this channel in an effort to resolve an issue going on since early December 2020. The case FB ID is 34754830.

I raised a complaint with your Customer Relations team and I have not heard from them since 9th December last when they acknowledged my complaint with the following email:

In order for your request to be actioned, we have passed it on internally to our Refund Department. The service staff there will contact you as soon as possible.

We are now approx. 6 months on from this email and I have neither received my refund nor received any further contact from the service staff within this specific department mentioned above. Despite attempts to receive an update, I have had no further responses to my emails.

With this in mind I am hoping you can assist me in bringing this matter to a close by engaging the relevant contacts within the organisation.

Best regards,
Rhys

Hello Rhys,
I am sorry that the handling of your claim takes so long. I will send my colleagues a reminder and ask them to get back to you as soon as possible.
Best regards,
Jens
Old Jun 6, 2021, 5:54 am

Programs: Quite a few...
Hi Lurker,

A question - when will it be possible again to add United (UA) Mileage Plus FF# to a LH reservation?? During online check-in in a pop-down menu the option of UA disappeared several months ago while other airlines (frequent flyer programs) are still there.

Victor
Old Jun 7, 2021, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Flying Victor
Hi Lurker,

A question - when will it be possible again to add United (UA) Mileage Plus FF# to a LH reservation?? During online check-in in a pop-down menu the option of UA disappeared several months ago while other airlines (frequent flyer programs) are still there.

Victor

Hello Victor,
the option to enter a Mileage Plus Frequent Flyer card during the check-in process has been deactivated and it's not planned reactivate it at the moment, I'm sorry.
Best regards
Jens

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.