Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New SEN lounge FRA B-pier

Search this Thread

Old Aug 9, 2011, 3:54 pm

Programs: BA GOLD - AF Platinium
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
Fantastic lounge - probably the nicest SEN lounge in the network! Recently had a 5h connection at FRA and was very pleased with the offering and service, itīs also good to hear LH finally offers complimentary internet access in all its lounges.

Way to go, LH! ^
I'll test it soon, but not my question about sport corner. Anyone has experimented?
Old Apr 8, 2012, 1:11 am
uwr

Programs: AS MVP Gold75K
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
Fantastic lounge - probably the nicest SEN lounge in the network! Recently had a 5h connection at FRA and was very pleased with the offering and service, itīs also good to hear LH finally offers complimentary internet access in all its lounges.

Way to go, LH! ^
This is one of the nicest airline lounge I have ever seen. The dining area, office work area, and the lounge chairs are magnificent. Taking a shower in the Senator Spa was a luxury. Some spa services also seem to be available, but that area was closed, and I'm not sure what it offers. The bar also looks beautiful, but I have no plans to enter it on this Easter morning.

I am grateful that LH opens this lounge to Star Gold members. The food selection and the service are also outstanding.
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:41 am

Programs: UA 1P 1MM
Flying from LAX to FRA on LH C, connecting to CPH on SK (in Y as a *G). It seems like my flight will likely arrive in Z gates or C gates and depart from the Schengen B gates. I understand this new SEN lounge in B pier is in non-Schengen zone. Is it easy for me to get to this lounge after my LAX flight? I probably should expect extra time for security and immigration before my SK flight.

If this is not the best lounge for me, should I aim for the A26 Schengen lounge instead (it just sounds a bit far)? Thanks!
Old Jun 23, 2012, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by UALboy
Flying from LAX to FRA on LH C, connecting to CPH on SK (in Y as a *G). It seems like my flight will likely arrive in Z gates or C gates and depart from the Schengen B gates. I understand this new SEN lounge in B pier is in non-Schengen zone. Is it easy for me to get to this lounge after my LAX flight? I probably should expect extra time for security and immigration before my SK flight.

If this is not the best lounge for me, should I aim for the A26 Schengen lounge instead (it just sounds a bit far)? Thanks!
I would stick with "B" unless you're departing from A. The A lounges are a pretty good sized walk. B security/passport control can be a time consumer. Last 3 times into FRA from the states we pulled into B so we did not have far to walk, just a long time to wait to clear all the hurdles at security and immigration.
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:59 am

pictures Lufthansa Senator Lounge Frankfurt Airport (Terminal 1, Departure Area B)

Had the opportunity to visit the FRA T1 Area B Lufthansa Senator Lounge with almost no other passengers present (due to LH strike on Sep 7) Here are some pictures: http://travel.bart.la/2012/09/23/luf...kfurt-airport/

Thanks!
Old Sep 23, 2012, 11:37 am

Programs: SEN LH Hyatt Globalist AA EXP
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bartla
Had the opportunity to visit the FRA T1 Area B Lufthansa Senator Lounge with almost no other passengers present (due to LH strike on Sep 7) Here are some pictures: http://travel.bart.la/2012/09/23/luf...kfurt-airport/
Nice Pics (looks like "the Day after tomorrow" though, really desert).
I did happen to go to this lounge and it is indeed the best SEN lounge in FRA, and maybe anywhere!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.