Search

The Miles and More Forum Biergarten Thread — Everybody is Welcome

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:39 am

Programs: BA, KL, DL
Originally Posted by totti
I just found this pciture:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/665345/L/

Have a look at the lady on the bottom right. This was an AB operated flight. And I also found a website stating that Hapag-Lloyd Flug just banned smoking 1 Nov 2004. However, those were mostly charter flights.
I was in Russia 2 months ago and flew on 3 domestic carriers. Smoking was allowed on board all 3 flights, including by the crew
Old Dec 5, 2012, 1:11 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Duckies have been SCOREd!?

In MUC FCL last week I acquired two downsized duckies which are apparently common before special/seasonal ones appear.

On Sunday I asked if there were any Christmas duckies and was given the one on the right.

Compared with the angel from last Christmas, this one is pathetic.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 1:45 am

The ducks apparently got downscored
Old Dec 5, 2012, 1:51 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I have the 'new' angel duck already, so it must have been handed out before... if you look at the duck thread in VFT, TK handed out the same duck in 2009 and LH did a variant in 2009 too (post #98).

http://www.vielfliegertreff.de/gott-...tenhausen.html
Old Dec 5, 2012, 2:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
The ducks apparently got downscored
No- it's just to get the larger duck you need to be flying in paid D class or above
Old Dec 5, 2012, 2:42 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Originally Posted by TRAVELSIG
No- it's just to get the larger duck you need to be flying in paid D class or above
Only if you are HON. Else you have to be in paid F and not on award.

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I have the 'new' angel duck already, so it must have been handed out before... if you look at the duck thread in VFT, TK handed out the same duck in 2009 and LH did a variant in 2009 too (post #98).

http://www.vielfliegertreff.de/gott-...tenhausen.html
But aren't the ones in post #98 full-size?

They could have picked any of these but I'm actually getting quite attached to the poor duckling angel because she's so pathetic.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 2:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Only if you are HON. Else you have to be in paid F and not on award. )
Correct- No A class either. Full F or little duck!

My understanding is that in 2013 with SCORE they will give you the little stickers like you get at the grocery store or gas station- fill up a card with the stickers (one per person per visit), mail it in together with 10 EUR or 9 GBP and they send you a duck from the premium customer fulfillment centre.
Old Dec 10, 2012, 2:41 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

We got a group fare on the inaugural LX flight to SIN, with a little promo activities thrown in at ZRH on May 12. 17k status miles for 599€, more details here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...17-05-2-a.html
Old Dec 10, 2012, 5:56 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Advice please

My LX flight was cancelled this morning, and my LH flight is now 2 hours and 35 minutes delayed, so I will miss my connection in FRA. I only have a boarding pass OSL-FRA because SK couldn't manage to print the one for FRA-MAD.

SEN hotline can't do anything because it's an LX ticket. LX suggests rebooking me on SN, which would mean exiting the airport, retrieving my luggage and checking in again.

So, what should I do? Take my chances that FRA-MAD is also delayed so that I make it? Or should I try to go on SN in Y (I am booked in C)?
Old Dec 10, 2012, 8:14 am

There are plenty of FRA MAD flights, I would stick to what you have in hand.
Old Dec 12, 2012, 8:04 am

Interesting twitter competition: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23lhxmasuk&src=hash
Old Dec 12, 2012, 9:58 am

New marketing head of Passenger Airlines comes from Facebook

It looks like Nonstop you is here to stay.

Alexander Schlaubitz (47) is to take up the role of Head of Marketing at Lufthansa Passenger Airlines in Frankfurt on 7 January 2013. In this position, he will be responsible for the airlines' entire marketing activities. Besides classic advertising and brand management, this will include direct marketing and marketing analysis for Lufthansa Passenger Airlines. Schlaubitz reports to Dr. Reinhold Huber, Director of Product and Marketing. He succeeds Hubert Frach, who has left the Lufthansa Group. Most recently, Schlaubitz worked for Facebook as Director of Customer Marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
http://presse.lufthansa.com/en/news-...icle/2283.html

Note: Hubert Frach joined Thierry Antinori to become SVP Global Sales at Emirates.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 6:31 am

M&Ms presentation at the Ai event some days ago:

http://www.airlineinformation.org/me...0Lufthansa.pdf

Some insight behind the logic of mychoice & co.
Old Dec 13, 2012, 6:43 am

Programs: SK Gold, AF Gold, Marriott Platinum
"In general an FFP should be transparent, accountable and sustainable."

Let the flame begin.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 6:13 am

I wondered how long it would be before an apologist made an appearance - less than 30 minutes. And based on one experience!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...t-compare.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.