FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2010, 4:41 am

Programs: LH, KLM, BA
was posted today, amazingly you can't get through to the Senator line due to the chaos, but you do get your miles posted. Crazy
Old Apr 19, 2010, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
I guess that the server where miles are added/stored/deleted is not extremely busy right now, so no wonder bonuses still pop up... ;-) This pausing of flying activity also means a serious disruption for all private jet mileage runners.
Old Apr 19, 2010, 6:13 pm

Programs: M&M FTL FB Petroleum / LH Oil & Energy
silver promotion

Hi to everyone,

I'd like to get upgraded, I'm an MAM member but I don't understand what do they mean saying 30 flights..

can I do like LHR -GVA-VIE and as a return VIE-ZRH-LHR so then I'll have 4 segments for less than 150 pounds in this case to be an frequent traveller with a two year access to any MM lounge will cost me around 1500 pounds (based on a 150pounds return with a flight stop)

Am I ok? This promotion is really interesting please could someone clarify this to me
thanks a lot
Dav
Old Apr 20, 2010, 12:29 am

Programs: LH SEN, ICH, SPG, HH
Originally Posted by dnviessk
Hi to everyone,

I'd like to get upgraded, I'm an MAM member but I don't understand what do they mean saying 30 flights..

can I do like LHR -GVA-VIE and as a return VIE-ZRH-LHR so then I'll have 4 segments for less than 150 pounds in this case to be an frequent traveller with a two year access to any MM lounge will cost me around 1500 pounds (based on a 150pounds return with a flight stop)

Am I ok? This promotion is really interesting please could someone clarify this to me
thanks a lot
Dav
Correct: 30 flights means 30 segments
In your case 8 times 4 segments gets you FTL for 1200 GBP.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 6:38 am

Programs: M&M FTL FB Petroleum / LH Oil & Energy
thanks a lot mister I mean is sooo easy to flight like a king and specially if you live in europe ... cheers
Old Apr 20, 2010, 6:41 am

Programs: Most of them...
two year access to any MM lounge
Not any MM lounge but Business lounges only.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:16 am

Programs: LH SEN + many more
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Watch the Lufthansa Product Showroom demo and answer a very simple question at the end. You don't actually have to watch the demo as the question is so simple. It doesn't matter if you choose the Economy or Business demo, you'll get to the same screen at the end.

http://www.lufthansa-product-showroom.com/en
Hmmmm..I've watched both infomercials....and no question at the end! Grrrr...
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:20 am

Programs: LH SEN + many more
Originally Posted by MACH81
Did you guys have problems getting BOOST bonus miles credited? I registered and I've flown the 8segments in 2 consecutive week-end, 4 OS seg's + 4 LH seg's. Flights posted without any problem in a coupla days, but no sign of the Boost miles. A fellow Ft'er who has flown the first 4 seg's with me has had the bonus miles posted together with regular miles. :-(
I've got it for the first 2 legs. They came immediately with the miles plus SEN bonus, plus Boost miles. They don't actually write, that those are boost miles but if you make a break down, it's there. Doing my 3,4,5 and 6th leg next week

Best luck 2 all
Old Apr 21, 2010, 5:20 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mr.pliner
Hmmmm..I've watched both infomercials....and no question at the end! Grrrr...
I found this in an old newsletter:

"Enter our prize draw in the Lufthansa Product Showroom by 19 March 2010 and with a bit of luck you could win a worldwide Business Class flight for two or other great prizes."

Sorry, I didn't know the closing date when I posted about the prize draw. I obviously haven't won anything...
Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
thanks a lot mister I mean is sooo easy to flight like a king and specially if you live in europe ... cheers
Totally different perception: FTL makes you fly like a king. Most of us regulars need to remember that there is a world outside HON and F/C
Old Apr 28, 2010, 7:13 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by paffendorf
Did someone get the 2010 miles promotion for January flights?
I'm still missing it.
I am still missing these. Am I the only one?
Old Apr 28, 2010, 7:46 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by AHN
I am still missing these. Am I the only one?
Nope - not received here either.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 9:22 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
I got a reply from M&M team. they say that you had to FLY 2 sectors in january, having BOUGHT it in january as well.
Consequently I was not entitled to get the bonus: unfortunately (for me) they are right.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 10:07 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by paffendorf
I got a reply from M&M team. they say that you had to FLY 2 sectors in january, having BOUGHT it in january as well.
Consequently I was not entitled to get the bonus: unfortunately (for me) they are right.
Drat. That goes for me too, but it was far from clear from the t&c that you had to both buy and fly in January.
Old Apr 28, 2010, 7:19 pm

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Originally Posted by AHN
Drat. That goes for me too, but it was far from clear from the t&c that you had to both buy and fly in January.
To be very honest I had forgotten this, but I remember it was clearly stated somewhere upon subscription in the promotion.
So, in this case I think it's our "fault".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.