xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2010, 12:50 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by paffendorf
To be very honest I had forgotten this, but I remember it was clearly stated somewhere upon subscription in the promotion.
So, in this case I think it's our "fault".
I remember that there was some discussion here whether it was enough to fly in january or if you needed to book in the same month also. In any case, it's just 2010 miles.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 6:31 pm

Programs: LH SEN + many more
Going back on the "Boost your miles" promotion: Does any one knows, what happens if I'm in the "mid flight" on the dates it ends. My segments are: 28, 29th of april and 5th and 6th of may. But I've started the journey on the 28th. and the whole thing expires on the 30th... What would M&M do? Hmmmm... thank you
Old Apr 30, 2010, 12:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL
Usually all flight segments in the promotional period count, so all segments in April in your case; the segments in may are not relevant.

On some very rare cases M&M requires completed round trips within the promotional period (see promotion T&C) to award mileage bonuses - then you might be out of luck.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 1:30 am

Programs: AA, MM, DC, SU
Originally Posted by crossings
Targeted
In all links with xxxxxxxxx, use your customer-ID (on your M&M-statement / not card-number!!!)

[/list][/COLOR][/size]
Excuse me, but where can I see my customer-ID?
Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 30, 2010, 3:05 am

Programs: LH FTL; A3*Gold
To see your customer number go to lufthansa.com (not to miles-and-more.com), login to your account, and select mileage account. You M&M customer number is displayed in a box on top of the page.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 4:12 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nmpost
You need to log in to your account, then click on "mileage account in detail", there you can see iton the top underneath today's date.

EDIT: I see it's already answered above (didn't see that post when typing mine...), but milesandmore.com works just fine.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 4:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by nmpost
Thanks in advance!
Upper right of your account statement, either online or printed
Old May 1, 2010, 5:21 am

Programs: LH SEN + many more
Originally Posted by crossings
Usually all flight segments in the promotional period count, so all segments in April in your case; the segments in may are not relevant.

On some very rare cases M&M requires completed round trips within the promotional period (see promotion T&C) to award mileage bonuses - then you might be out of luck.
But it's a same ticket. So, you're saying, that they will only count "one way" trip (in my case LED-ZRH-AMS) and will not count return one? And the Boost miles didn't required the completion of the whole trip b4 the promo ends, so I guess, I'll get the part of it AT LEAST

Thanx
Old May 1, 2010, 12:59 pm

Programs: BD the last decent FFP
IHT one-year subscription 20,000

new promo in May 20,000 miles for a one-year subscription of IHT.
link

bit steep: €468/£234/CHF624

GBM
Old May 2, 2010, 4:38 am

Programs: LH-SEN, DL-Platinum
Originally Posted by GBM.flights
new promo in May 20,000 miles for a one-year subscription of IHT.
link

bit steep: €468/£234/CHF624

GBM
Yeah, but the non-M&M price is EUR 420. So if you were going to get it anyway, on the marginal cost it's an excellent EUR/Miles ratio (2/10 of 1 cent per mile).
Old May 2, 2010, 8:26 am

Programs: LH FTL (*S), AA, Sixt Plat, bahn.comfort
http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart...d_control.html
500 miles for activating "CardControl" for the LH MM CC.

It's actually a nice security feature! However, it can be a bit annoying, as you receive several SMS for a transaction in a new country even if you stay at home. E.g. beer in Munich, ticket at orbitz.com, DeutscheBahn-ticket result in two SMS, even if you stay in the beergarden in Munich during these three transactions.
Old May 2, 2010, 3:50 pm

Programs: LH Sen, AF Plat, BA Gold, Etihad Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, A-Club Platinum, Omni Black, PC Gold,PP
Originally Posted by paffendorf
To be very honest I had forgotten this, but I remember it was clearly stated somewhere upon subscription in the promotion.
So, in this case I think it's our "fault".
These were some ridiculous rules

I flew both legs for 2 tickets in January, at least 2 return trips, in full fare C BUT booked in December. They didn't gave me the (ridiculously small) 2010 miles...
What did they expect me to do? Cancel these fully refundable flights and book them again?! That is just ridiculous.... I seriously did not expect them not to credit miles in this kind of situation.

I don't know what's happening to them but they are getting very cheap in terms of promos!

(Absolutely different topic, anyone has a clue what were these "LCC Promotion" miles that posted? Received like 40k of these.... That was the only good news of these last 4 months
Old May 2, 2010, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by maast
(Absolutely different topic, anyone has a clue what were these "LCC Promotion" miles that posted? Received like 40k of these.... That was the only good news of these last 4 months
Bonus miles for short haul C class segments as far as I remember.
Old May 2, 2010, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Originally Posted by maast
These were some ridiculous rules

I flew both legs for 2 tickets in January, at least 2 return trips, in full fare C BUT booked in December. They didn't gave me the (ridiculously small) 2010 miles...
What did they expect me to do? Cancel these fully refundable flights and book them again?! That is just ridiculous.... I seriously did not expect them not to credit miles in this kind of situation.

I don't know what's happening to them but they are getting very cheap in terms of promos!

I never got the lousy 2010 miles either ...
Old May 2, 2010, 4:03 pm

Programs: LH SEN (LH*G), HH Diamond, AB Gold (1W Saph)
Originally Posted by bau31888
http://www.miles-and-more-kreditkart...d_control.html
500 miles for activating "CardControl" for the LH MM CC.

It's actually a nice security feature! However, it can be a bit annoying, as you receive several SMS for a transaction in a new country even if you stay at home. E.g. beer in Munich, ticket at orbitz.com, DeutscheBahn-ticket result in two SMS, even if you stay in the beergarden in Munich during these three transactions.
I can live with more SMS if it means I catch fraudulent transactions sooner - in November some %&%$$$§" charged $1500 to my LH credit card all over southern California while I was in Europe. I got all of it refunded, but it was still a pain. And it would have never gotten to that amount if I had known about it sooner.

Getting miles for signing up for this is great - I would maybe even have been willing to redeem miles to get this feature!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.