List of M&M promotions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2010, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Free upg from C/D/J to A (ex-China)

This just came in on my e-mail

Buy Business Class, Fly First!

From now on, Lufthansa offers an attractive First Class Upgrade product from Business Class (D/C/J Class) into First Class (A Class) for tickets sold in Mainland China on Nanjing* and Guangzhou* to Frankfurt v.v. flights. First Class seats are limited, first come first go.
Click here for more information!

* Promotion period: from now till 31 March, 2010
Travel period: Nanjing only on/after 29 March, Guangzhou only on/after 01 MAY
Fares exclude taxes and surcharges

http://www.lufthansa.com/online/port...en&cid=1000214

Today being 24th March and with offer ending already 31 March, not much lead time given.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 10:52 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QR G, A3 G, EK G, IHG Amb, GHA Black, WOH LT something
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger

From now on, Lufthansa offers an attractive First Class Upgrade product from Business Class (D/C/J Class) into First Class (A Class) for tickets sold in Mainland China on Nanjing* and Guangzhou* to Frankfurt v.v. flights. First Class seats are limited, first come first go.

Today being 24th March and with offer ending already 31 March, not much lead time given.
thanks for posting this WilcoRoger,
it's a pity I can't use this one.
Since it books into A you're getting 3X miles as well so it's really nice!
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:20 am
Raf

Programs: M@M FT, Flying Blue, BA Exec. Club, CSA Plus

Guys,

do not treat this Thread as "Lufthansa marketing leaflet".
Such "promotions gossips " do not give flyertak community any aditional value. It's ordinary spam.
Lufthansa just try fill the FC seats , which is empty on those (not so popular) routes. Iflew to CAN last Nov and there was nobady (zero) pax in the First Class.

We should notice the real promotions only - given frequent flyers real profit because they are loyal customers.

Thanks,

Raf
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:33 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by Raf
We should notice the real promotions only - given frequent flyers real profit
Well, I for one would see real profit in flying First and getting 3x miles after paying for Business.

I also do appreciate people posting offers and promotions that appear in different countries and markets. I have been able to take advantage of - and profit from - promotions posted here that were never published in my country or sent directly to me.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL

[i]Buy Business Class, Fly First!

(...)
Thanks for posting this here, I think that this is borderline whether it should be included on the first page as a M&M promo or not. I decided not to - but that's more or less just my personal gut feeling. Everyone: Please feel free to book this anyways
Old Mar 24, 2010, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by AHN
Well, I for one would see real profit in flying First and getting 3x miles after paying for Business.

I also do appreciate people posting offers and promotions that appear in different countries and markets. I have been able to take advantage of - and profit from - promotions posted here that were never published in my country or sent directly to me.
So true! E.g I used the 500 CNY (50€) off promo harvested here on 3 tickets - 150€ savings on 700€, a cool 20+% off.

Probably that's when I got on their China mailing list, too.
Old Mar 24, 2010, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Raf
Guys,

Such "promotions gossips " do not give flyertak community any aditional value. It's ordinary spam.
Well, 300% earnings might be additional value for some - more, actually, than some of the other promos here. I'm not even mentioning targeted promos, which are really of value only to the target - still, no-one complains.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 1:58 am

Programs: AA 0.4MM, BA G, LH SEN,TK S, HH Dia, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold, Marriott Silver
Did you guys have problems getting BOOST bonus miles credited? I registered and I've flown the 8segments in 2 consecutive week-end, 4 OS seg's + 4 LH seg's. Flights posted without any problem in a coupla days, but no sign of the Boost miles. A fellow Ft'er who has flown the first 4 seg's with me has had the bonus miles posted together with regular miles. :-(
Old Mar 29, 2010, 7:44 am

Samsung S5620: 3000 miles for registration
Old Mar 29, 2010, 8:26 am

Programs: LH, KLM, BA
Originally Posted by Absik001
Samsung S5620: 3000 miles for registration
Unfortunatly only valid vor Samsungs that are intended for the German Market

1.3. Für Samsung Produkte, die nicht für den deutschen Markt bestimmt sind, wird keine Meilengutschrift gewährt.
Old Mar 29, 2010, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MACH81
Did you guys have problems getting BOOST bonus miles credited? I registered and I've flown the 8segments in 2 consecutive week-end, 4 OS seg's + 4 LH seg's. Flights posted without any problem in a coupla days, but no sign of the Boost miles. A fellow Ft'er who has flown the first 4 seg's with me has had the bonus miles posted together with regular miles. :-(
Indeed, the missus registered, flew 4 segments and no Boost miles anywhere. Boost was the only reason she credited those flights to LH i/o bmi
Old Mar 29, 2010, 1:31 pm

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
My BOOST miles posted properly.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 1:35 am

Programs: IHG, M&M, FB, Avios, ALL, etc.
I've flown 4 segments, and I've got award, status and Boost miles for 3 of them. I contacted M&M because the third segment posted before the second one, so I only got 50% more miles for it (needless to say, there were more miles involved; otherwise I would have shut up...).

The reply from theService Team was:

"The miles for the promotion are credited with the regular miles for the flights in the order in which the flights appear in your account. Unfortunately, we do not have any influence on the sequence of transfer of the flight sectors. Kindly accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. We will be happy to make corrections where necessary. However, it can only be done after the promotion has ended. We would appreciate your understanding."

My flight with Croatia didn't post. I guess I'll have to wait until the promotion ends, and send the boarding pass, along with a reminder that I need to get the Boost miles as well.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 8:17 am

Programs: BA[G], SQ[G], TK[G], DL[PM], EY[G], AF[S], IC[Amb], HH[G]
Did someone get the 2010 miles promotion for January flights?
I'm still missing it.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 9:58 am
AHN

Programs: SK EBG
Originally Posted by paffendorf
Did someone get the 2010 miles promotion for January flights?
I'm still missing it.
I had forgotten about those! I haven't received them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.