FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: NewbieRunner
xxx

Print Wikipost

List of M&M promotions

Old Feb 13, 2010, 3:53 pm

Programs: A-Club PLT, HHonors Gold, Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by WestMark
Has anybody received already the additional 2010 miles for Happy New Year Promotion ?
Nope
Old Feb 13, 2010, 4:02 pm

Programs: LH SEN, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Wow, I was skipped for both the personalized target and the Boost promotion. Guess I shouldn't have used my M&M number when booking. Flying about 40K in March and April, 10-12 segments...

I should just redeem some USAir miles for F on LH, just to feel better...

Update: Thanks olm022, it appears as that intermediary page saying that only targeted customers can sign up appears for this as well, I did edit the link accordingly.

Last edited by dre_techie; Feb 14, 2010 at 9:12 am
Old Feb 14, 2010, 2:48 am

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Fly wherever you want and fill your mileage account to bursting point in the process: with Miles & More you can now earn up to 200% additional award miles for your flights within Europe.

Simply fly with Air Dolomiti, Austrian Airlines, Croatia Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa or SWISS between 1 March and 30 April 2010 and you will receive*:
50% additional award miles for your 1st and 2nd flights
100% additional award miles for your 3rd and 4th flights
150% additional award miles for your 5th and 6th flights
200% additional award miles for your 7th and 8th flights

Sign up here today for this exceptional promotion and start earning even additional award miles with every flight - whatever your booking class.
Here's the sign-up link:
http: //promo.milesandmore.com/servl...D_=lh2.5852&U= XXXXXXXXX &A=4008&S=E&CS=gJ73XMEGHRHZi%2Fi1AraPFA%3D%3D

XXXXXXXXX - your miles and more CUSTOMER number. Hope it will work...
One advice:remove spaces and then substitute XXXXXXXXX with the appropriate number and only then - hit the ENTER button. Otheriwse, the link automatically redirects to the "sorry, you are no eligible page."

Last edited by olm022; Feb 14, 2010 at 3:07 am
Old Feb 14, 2010, 5:07 am

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by olm022
Here's the sign-up link:
http: //promo.milesandmore.com/servl...D_=lh2.5852&U= XXXXXXXXX &A=4008&S=E&CS=gJ73XMEGHRHZi%2Fi1AraPFA%3D%3D

XXXXXXXXX - your miles and more CUSTOMER number. Hope it will work...
One advice:remove spaces and then substitute XXXXXXXXX with the appropriate number and only then - hit the ENTER button. Otheriwse, the link automatically redirects to the "sorry, you are no eligible page."

It`s not working anymore by me. I`ve received message: Requested URL not found on this server.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 9:30 am

It`s not working anymore by me. I`ve received message: Requested URL not found on this server.
You have to copy the URL and then erase all the spaces. Otherwise, the link would not post properly...
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:09 am

Programs: M&M, EB
You have to copy the URL and then erase all the spaces.
It's still not working.
Old Feb 14, 2010, 11:41 am

Hmm, here it is again. Perhaps this will work:

http:// promo.milesandmore.com/ servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=xxxxxxxxx&A=400 8&S=E&CS=gJ73XMEGHRHZi%2Fi1AraPFA%3D%3D

two spaces: 1)between "http://" and "promo.milesandmore.com" and 2) betwen ".com" and "servlet"
Old Feb 14, 2010, 3:01 pm

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Hmm, here it is again. Perhaps this will work:

http:// promo.milesandmore.com/ servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=lh2.5852&U=xxxxxxxxx&A=400 8&S=E&CS=gJ73XMEGHRHZi%2Fi1AraPFA%3D%3D
Sorry!
Bitte beachten Sie, dass nur persnlich angeschriebene Kunden fr die Registrierung an dieser Aktion zugelassen sind.

Only customers who receive our individual offer are entitled to register for this promotion. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused.

Nous sommes dsols, cependant, seuls les membres ayant reu cette offre peuvent s'inscrire cette promotion.

Solo i clienti che ricevono questa e-mail sono autorizzati a registrarsi per questa promozione. La preghiamo di accettare le nostre scuse per eventuali inconvenienti occorsi.

Lo lamentamos, slo los clientes que han recibido esta promocin pueden registrarse para participar en la misma.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 2:10 am

Programs: LH Sen, AF Plat, BA Gold, Etihad Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, A-Club Platinum, Omni Black, PC Gold,PP
Hey all

Woowwww that's depressing... It's a SEN non qualifying year for me, and I'm skipped for both these promotions... (Actually if anyone has some advice on what to do on non-qualifying years please don't hesitate to tell me, I'm sure there's a full tread for that but couldn't find it

I had two C/D intra Europe return trips and 3 cheap eco buckets intra Europe return trips booked under by M&M number, maybe that's why I was skipped?

Anyone had one or more trips already booked on their card and were invited for any of these two promos?
Old Feb 15, 2010, 4:28 am

Originally Posted by maast
Hey all

Woowwww that's depressing... It's a SEN non qualifying year for me, and I'm skipped for both these promotions... (Actually if anyone has some advice on what to do on non-qualifying years please don't hesitate to tell me, I'm sure there's a full tread for that but couldn't find it

I had two C/D intra Europe return trips and 3 cheap eco buckets intra Europe return trips booked under by M&M number, maybe that's why I was skipped?

Anyone had one or more trips already booked on their card and were invited for any of these two promos?

It seems to be a rule by Lufthansa regarding Senators.
I`ve 2 european roundtrips booked in Y for March and wasn`t invited to any any promo too.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:58 am
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
It seems to be a rule by Lufthansa regarding Senators.
I`ve 2 european roundtrips booked in Y for March and wasn`t invited to any any promo too.
It's my SEN re-qualifying year (either 2010 or 2011) and I already had a longhaul return in C (Z fare) booked which should earn over 31,500 status miles at the end of March including executive bonus. I've only been offered 8,000 award miles for 20,000 status miles.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 8:33 am

Programs: Miles & More
Hey all
I have 2 intra-Europe in March (+ 1 in April) and I was sent the promo.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by jortheo
I have 2 intra-Europe in March (+ 1 in April) and I was sent the promo.
I have 4 roundtrips booked months before the promotion. I stored the trips in "my frequent traveller lounge" and got targeted.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 12:16 pm

Ouch!There goes 13132 miles under the awaited "Revision aufgedreht".

Somehow I always knew that was going to be a fleeting visit to my account by those miles.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by berlingooner
Ouch!There goes 13132 miles under the awaited "Revision aufgedreht".

Somehow I always knew that was going to be a fleeting visit to my account by those miles.

The same by my account "revision turn it up" -12500

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.