Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Who is sexier: Korean Air or Asiana Flight Attendants?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is sexier: Korean Air or Asiana Flight Attendants?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2011, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA plat, SPG gold
Is Korean culture to get married at an early age?
Old Nov 22, 2011, 8:33 pm

Programs: AA Plat /KE mc/OZ Diamond /Marriott gold/ SPG gold
Originally Posted by lakers6902

No. It's not that. It's just culturally, many women still prefer to maintain families, rather than work full time. This is total generalization, so don't come at me saying "but i know someone who wants to work".

Korea also is rigid hierarchical society, and working under such constraint can be taxing, let along the rigor of being a stewardess.

These pretty women know they can find decent husband who seek trophy wives, and they would rather be happy sitting at home with their kids, than work.

partially, it also has to do with the fact that if your hubby is rich enough, you don't have to work.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 1:08 am

Programs: AA, UA
Haven't had good fortune to fly KE or OZ. Slightly off-topic but I think The Girls' Generation (a K-Pop girl"band") are absolutely stunning. It's like The Pussycat Dolls with better and Asian looks - their V-formation dances are magnificent to watch (by the way you can "mute" the music - you won't miss much).

If KE has any FA close to that stunning look I'll find some Delta Skypesos to burn on KE J
Old Nov 25, 2011, 6:21 am

Some of the younger KE FAs are really good looking.

Overall, they are a lot more customer oriented, courteous and better looking than American carrier FAs. haha

KE planes are really nice too.
Big AVOD, good food, great service and lots of leg space in Economy.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
CX FA's aren't that bad either....
Old Dec 12, 2011, 1:16 pm

Programs: AA Plat /KE mc/OZ Diamond /Marriott gold/ SPG gold
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
CX FA's aren't that bad either....

Wonder why UA, CO, AA can't follow suit
Old Dec 12, 2011, 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by lakers6902

They 'expire' at Korean 30, which is 28-29 real age...don't ask.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 6:37 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by SirJman
It's about 10 years to find a suitor in business and first class. If you didnt find one, tough luck in the real world.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 1:08 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by SirJman
That's because you are never 0 years old when you are born. The day you are born, you are already 1 year old... then you turn 2 when the new year rings in, which in Korea they just base it off the solar new year. So say you were born today, 12/20. You are 1 year old. Come Jan. 1, you become 2 years old.

That's why in Korea, when people first meet each other, they'll ask people what year you were born in because it's just easier that way.

Also, in Korea, Asiana flight attendants are considered really hot but not as smart while Korean has OK to hot but really smart as the rumors are that if you went to a SKY school (Seoul, Koryo, Yonsei - Korea's Ivy League), your chances of getting in at Korean are much higher.
Old Dec 20, 2011, 9:00 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
Cool

Originally Posted by Pathfinder813
That's because you are never 0 years old when you are born. The day you are born, you are already 1 year old... then you turn 2 when the new year rings in, which in Korea they just base it off the solar new year. So say you were born today, 12/20. You are 1 year old. Come Jan. 1, you become 2 years old.

That's why in Korea, when people first meet each other, they'll ask people what year you were born in because it's just easier that way.

Also, in Korea, Asiana flight attendants are considered really hot but not as smart while Korean has OK to hot but really smart as the rumors are that if you went to a SKY school (Seoul, Koryo, Yonsei - Korea's Ivy League), your chances of getting in at Korean are much higher.
Really? This thread came to just the opposite conclusion. Maybe it is just one of those cultural differences where Asians find a particular trait attractive and Westerners dont.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by zilliontw
Haven't had good fortune to fly KE or OZ. Slightly off-topic but I think The Girls' Generation (a K-Pop girl"band") are absolutely stunning. It's like The Pussycat Dolls with better and Asian looks - their V-formation dances are magnificent to watch (by the way you can "mute" the music - you won't miss much).

If KE has any FA close to that stunning look I'll find some Delta Skypesos to burn on KE J
Yes. K-Pop = Korean = Asian.
Old Dec 22, 2011, 3:04 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by zilliontw

Personally, I think KARA have better looks than Girls' Generation (or as Korean people call it, SNSD)
Old Dec 22, 2011, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
Personally, I think KARA have better looks than Girls' Generation (or as Korean people call it, SNSD)
I thought it was TVXQ....
Old Dec 22, 2011, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sunrider101
Wonder why UA, CO, AA can't follow suit
It would help keep me busy during a MR....
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:15 am

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by AA_EXP09
I thought it was TVXQ....
No no...

TVXQ/DBSK is different than SNSD/Girls' Generation, which is different than KARA. All the same type of music and similar looks though... The K-pop industry doesn't know how to create anything else!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.