Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Who is sexier: Korean Air or Asiana Flight Attendants?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2010, 11:11 am

Programs: KE Skypass, Asiana, Virgin, PC, HHonors, SPG, Marriott
Yes, OZ ladies in KE uniform
Old Feb 5, 2011, 1:48 pm

From what I've heard several years ago, KE accepts applicants who graduate from 2-yr colleges, whereas OZ takes applications only from 4-yr colleges.

I now fly KE only, and the quality has taken a beating with the expansion of KE routes, and the need to have more FAs.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skyteam
Originally Posted by sansim97
Old Feb 10, 2011, 7:04 pm

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Originally Posted by skchin
Had to do a double take there. The way your reply formatted on my screen with quoting sansim97,
, my eye read the 'sans' part of the poster's name and for some reason thought it was talking about OZ ladies sans uniform.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 9:35 pm

Programs: AirNZ Koru
KE by a long shot, nothing against Asiana, but korean air hostesses are stunning. Asiana aren't quite as picky
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by skchin

Score:
Korean Air: 3
Asiana : 0
it's kind of meaningless discussion!
Old Feb 16, 2011, 6:47 pm

Programs: DL EZ TG AS
KE's trip planning website

Hi all

I was trying to price a SEA-CNX with BKK-SEA return ticket, cause I'm planning to travel by train (sightseeing) from CNX-BKK.
KE has direct flights from ICN to CNX yet I was getting "there's no flights for that date please change dates and search again". There were flights for the days I requested, change dates and still the same result.

Question: Has anyone done this route b4? If I call them will they set it up and give me the web price?

Thanks in advance

Zeus
Old Feb 16, 2011, 7:06 pm

Originally Posted by Akazeus
Hi all

I was trying to price a SEA-CNX with BKK-SEA return ticket, cause I'm planning to travel by train (sightseeing) from CNX-BKK.
KE has direct flights from ICN to CNX yet I was getting "there's no flights for that date please change dates and search again". There were flights for the days I requested, change dates and still the same result.

Question: Has anyone done this route b4? If I call them will they set it up and give me the web price?

Thanks in advance

Zeus
Sorry, wrong thread. Still feeling my way around.

Zeus
Old Feb 16, 2011, 7:59 pm

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
I always thought the Flight Attendants on Yorkshire Airlines were hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg

Last edited by Uh Clem; Feb 16, 2011 at 9:34 pm
Old Feb 16, 2011, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by Uh Clem
I always though the Flight Attendants on Yorkshire Airlines were hot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VLYpKGVBUg
Agree! Although I've seen some of them on US based airlines, only with more negative attitude!!
Old Oct 14, 2011, 11:15 am

Programs: Korean Air Skypass, ANA Skyweb, Amex Premier Rewards, Chase Sapphire Preferred
I was actually lucky enough to get that seat across from where the KE FA sit on my recent flight so I was lucky enough to chat to her, however she had a really really hard time understanding my English.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 3:43 am

Programs: AA Plat /KE mc/OZ Diamond /Marriott gold/ SPG gold
Originally Posted by smith80678
I was actually lucky enough to get that seat across from where the KE FA sit on my recent flight so I was lucky enough to chat to her, however she had a really really hard time understanding my English.

Talk slow, and don't use much hand motions. Korean people do tend to frown upon much body language (its not in our gene).

btw, stay away from our beautiful ladies :-p

I welcome you to go take a hike to Itaewon and take ladies there for your liking. They tend to favor foreigners, and us, the "locals", don't care much about them anyway.
Old Oct 15, 2011, 10:05 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Gold
Originally Posted by hw807
it's kind of meaningless discussion!
It does seem to amuse some. I suppose it is just the case of "different strokes for different folks"
Old Oct 16, 2011, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skyteam
FA in Korean legacy is highly admired and desirable for marriage potentials. Can you imagine your wife treating you like a first class customer?
Old Oct 16, 2011, 1:04 pm

Programs: QF Bronze, OZ Diamond, KE
From a pure eye-candy point of view, KE wins. Their uniform certainly helps (OZ's grey doesn't do their FA"s any favours).

That said though, I find that OZ's FA's are much better at doing their job as opposed to KE's. I find KE's FA's MIA a lot of the time (maybe other guys have gotten in first and are chatting them up :P) and quite 'ice maiden'-like, whereas OZ's are a lot more approachable and friendlier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.