Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Slickw
All Cards
  • No f/x fee
  • Chip+PIN capable
  • 50% off in-flight purchases
The JetBlue Card
  • Free!
  • 3x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • 15k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Plus Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Groceries, 1x Everything else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 60k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here

The JetBlue Business Card
  • $99/year
  • 5k Anniversary Points
  • 6x B6 spend, 2x Restaurants & Office Supply, 1x Everything Else
  • $50k => Mosaic
  • Free first bag up to 4 pax on PNR
  • $100 statement credit against a Getaways vacation package >$100
  • 10% rebate on award redemptions
  • 30k/$1k spend sign up bonus
  • Apply Here
Print Wikipost

New Barclaycard/TrueBlue credit card Launched

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2023, 12:38 pm

Got an email from Barclays with the 5000 points to add an AU. Thought to kickstart credit history, but it didn't ask child's SSN. Now I'm worried if it's gonna hard-pull mine and put me behind 5/24
Does Barclay pulls and pushes to bureaus?

This is the wording from that email. I wonder how they do without social?
Adding a loved one as an authorized user (age 13+) on your JetBlue Plus Card is a great way to kick start their financial journey by building their credit history early
​​​​​​​
Old Aug 16, 2023, 9:48 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by avagyan
Now I'm worried if it's gonna hard-pull mine and put me behind 5/24
5/24 has nothing to do with hard pulls. It's successfully opened accounts that appear on your report.

In general, most banks do not ask for SSN of authorized users (aside from Amex). The credit bureaus do the matching on their own.
Old Aug 22, 2023, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by MDtR-Chicago
5/24 has nothing to do with hard pulls. It's successfully opened accounts that appear on your report.

In general, most banks do not ask for SSN of authorized users (aside from Amex). The credit bureaus do the matching on their own.
Ah, thanks, got it, makes sense now. now when I received the card it asks for the primary cardmember's details including the last 4 digits of SSN
While I understand that since I'ts not going to appear in my report, but rather on the authorized user's report, do you know if there will be a hard pull to my or AU's credit? If yes, then is that during the activation (this is the first time it asks the SSN)
Old Sep 1, 2023, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by avagyan
Ah, thanks, got it, makes sense now. now when I received the card it asks for the primary cardmember's details including the last 4 digits of SSN
While I understand that since I'ts not going to appear in my report, but rather on the authorized user's report, do you know if there will be a hard pull to my or AU's credit? If yes, then is that during the activation (this is the first time it asks the SSN)
Rep confirmed that neither of us get an inquiry...
Old Dec 11, 2023, 2:35 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus
I saw there is a promo code box on the application page, can anyone share a code for me to apply the Jetblue Plus credit card? Thanks.
Old Dec 11, 2023, 2:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by stmadfish
I saw there is a promo code box on the application page, can anyone share a code for me to apply the Jetblue Plus credit card? Thanks.
Sending you a PM shortly.

-J.
stmadfish likes this.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 11:31 am

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the Barclays Jetblue Plus card.. Should I wait for an offer higher than 50k? Or is that as good as it gets? And approx how long till the card is shipped out for use or do they give you the CC# in advance for online purchases? Thx
Old Dec 18, 2023, 11:41 am
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
I saw an in flight offer of 70k in November. A year ago there as an 80k public offer.
Old Dec 18, 2023, 11:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Right now the inflight JB+ offer is 50k + $100 statement credit. 70k is probably more lucrative, but there's no guarantee it will happen again anytime soon and there is always the risk of devaluation.

-J.
Old Dec 19, 2023, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Right now the inflight JB+ offer is 50k + $100 statement credit. 70k is probably more lucrative, but there's no guarantee it will happen again anytime soon and there is always the risk of devaluation.

-J.
So basically fee is waived for the first year. Thats not bad, and considering i'm flying with them in Feb, i may wait for that.
Old Dec 24, 2023, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Has anyone tried to use this card to pay taxes online? It keeps rejecting my card. Anyone else having that same experience?
Old Jan 14, 2024, 10:26 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
Is anyone having trouble getting tiles credit for spending in 2024 on a billing statement that covered 2023-2024? My points for my Jan 11 statement posted fine, but I didn't receive any tiles, even for 2024 spending (I should have received at least 1).
Old Jan 14, 2024, 1:13 pm

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Originally Posted by RachelDKT
Is anyone having trouble getting tiles credit for spending in 2024 on a billing statement that covered 2023-2024? My points for my Jan 11 statement posted fine, but I didn't receive any tiles, even for 2024 spending (I should have received at least 1).
Same here. Points posted, but no tiles as of yet.
Old Jan 17, 2024, 9:02 am

Programs: TrueBlue, Hilton Honors
Updated data point. The tiles for the December 2023 part of the credit card spend posted to 2023 but the 1-2 tiles for any 2024 spend that were in the Jan 11 statement have not yet posted.
Old Apr 8, 2024, 12:59 pm

Guys - sorry have 2 questions
1. How quick usually to get approval on the 60k Jetblue plus card and do they expedite the card upon approval? I'm traveling on 17th and mainly getting for no foreign transaction fee & free checked bag
2. Does free checked bag apply to anybody in the party or just the person who made the reservation

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.