Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best oneworld Lounge in Narita

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2010, 9:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

FYI: it's HKG for Hong Kong International Airport!

Wow 11 hours is a bit much for me also. I would have went to Tokyo had lunch with friends then came back.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 9:28 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeWyndham Contributor Badge

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
Originally Posted by fumitani
FYI: it's HKG for Hong Kong International Airport!

Wow 11 hours is a bit much for me also. I would have went to Tokyo had lunch with friends then came back.
Good eyes ... thank you for the correction.

As stated, no regrets whatsoever ... the 11 hours were spent leisurely and without a sweat exploring NRT, eating, sleeping and just spending a good relaxing time after 30-day trip in Asia. There was no urge and no need to go anywhere.
Old Dec 22, 2010, 10:34 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Kalboz
This was a return award ticket(s) routed by AA staff BKK-HKG-NRT-LAX and we did get charged 110K AA miles for our 28-month young toddler. Total cost for the RT flights for the three of us was 330K AA miles plus about $750 for taxes & fees a bargain in comparison with *A. All in Business ... all worth it and we are very happy with verything except the fish-bone seating arrangements in business in two legs of the trip (LAX-HKG & BKK-HKG) with CX
Yea I hate those CX J seats too. They are terrible. Way too narrow and not designed with people with travel companions in mind
Old Dec 23, 2010, 1:50 am

Programs: BA Gold / AMEX Cent
Was in the JAL First Class Lounge on Tuesday for a good 6 hours or so due to the BA 6 being delayed what with all the problems with snow back in London........

Lounge was as ever quite nice but having used it so much over the years would be nice to change the food and some of the quality is kind of lacking to be honest but each to their own i suppose. One thing lounge was remarkably quiet!

Old Dec 24, 2010, 11:55 pm

Thanks for the photo, cafe_smokey1!

It's awfully quiet They do change part of the menu from time to time. Is this the F lounge at the main building or the new one at the satellite building?
Old Jan 3, 2011, 10:46 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Went over to the new F lounge at the remote terminal yesterday. It was quite nice. 2 new massage chairs, great views and a separate eating area (enclosed) There is also another bar area and plenty of room. They also do the complimentary 10 min massage here as well. You can technically get a 10 min at both places if you wanted to, but Im sure they would frown upon that if found out. Still love the Hibiki 21yr old!!
Old Jan 4, 2011, 3:32 am

Got to love the massage!
Old Jan 9, 2011, 6:05 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Originally Posted by Khdafy777
Got to love the massage!
Only 10 mins, but yes, nice touch.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 1:36 am

Programs: QF WP
Hey all,

I am flying out of narita on QF22 on the 20/2. As a QF WP (OWE) which lounge would you recommend? Will I be allowed into 3F JAL F lounge? What is the food/drink situation like in comparison between the Main lounge and the satellite lounge. Although I am planning to be early so I can sample both. As well as the QP (Qantas Club/Pub) for the final 20 mins before the flight, However last time I was in NRT the Sakura Lounge was much nicer.
Old Feb 6, 2011, 9:35 pm

Programs: JAL JGC Diamond, OW Emerald, Marriot Bonvoy Platinum
From what I've been told they serve the same stuff between the satellite and the main F lounge. And you have access to both. Since the QP is on the satellite you might as well try all 3 and settle down on one that you find most comfortable.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 7:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
According to OW website, it states:

JAL First Class Lounge
Location details: Terminal 2, airside, Level 3&4

Opening hours: Daily 07:30-13:00

Notes: Access to First Class Lounge is restricted to Emerald members or those travelling in First Class

Are the above hours accurate? I was looking forward to visiting the First Class Lounge on an upcoming trip, but my AA flight departs at 7pm.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by Time traveller
According to OW website, it states:

JAL First Class Lounge
Location details: Terminal 2, airside, Level 3&4

Opening hours: Daily 07:30-13:00

Notes: Access to First Class Lounge is restricted to Emerald members or those travelling in First Class

Are the above hours accurate? I was looking forward to visiting the First Class Lounge on an upcoming trip, but my AA flight departs at 7pm.
Not accurate at all. Upper level is closed and they open a new one at the satellite building. But if you want food after 20:00, you have to go to the one at the main building
Old Feb 9, 2011, 10:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
JL has flights departing until 9:30 or 10pm or so (HNL, GUM, and Australia are some of the later ones). The lounge is open to accommodate those later flights. I know I've been there past 9pm for one of the later HNL flights.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 2:16 pm

Best JAL F lounge in Narita. Main or Satellite Terminal? Thoughts?

Where would be the best JAL F lounge in NRT...Satellite or Main terminal? Going next month for my 20th birthday flying CX as a DM member/OW Emerald from JFK-NRT via YVR and HKG. What food offerings do they have at the F lounge? I would not mind doing some lounge hopping. I will go to the airport extra early just to do some spotting and lounge hopping. Cheers
Old Feb 10, 2011, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by maortega15
Where would be the best JAL F lounge in NRT...Satellite or Main terminal? Going next month for my 20th birthday flying CX as a DM member/OW Emerald from JFK-NRT via YVR and HKG. What food offerings do they have at the F lounge? I would not mind doing some lounge hopping. I will go to the airport extra early just to do some spotting and lounge hopping. Cheers
What time is your NRT-HKG flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.