Wiki Posts
Search

Best oneworld Lounge in Narita

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 3:29 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by mkjr
...that is an awfully small portion... better have 2 or 3...
I tried not to have too much of that and miss out the onboard...I did that once and it's not fun to have a full stomach when the cabin attendant hands you more good food
Old Jul 4, 2010, 6:19 pm

F lounge

I went through this thread, and it seems JL F lounge seems to be the best option according to the audience? Is CX F lounge worth visiting?

TIA
Old Jul 4, 2010, 8:46 pm

Programs: AA:PLT&3MM, HGP:DIA, SPG:GOLD
Originally Posted by FlyMan
I went through this thread, and it seems JL F lounge seems to be the best option according to the audience? Is CX F lounge worth visiting?
Not really. Only reason I would hie away to CX F lounge is to get away from the hubbub of JL F lounge.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 2:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2MM, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by FlyMan

TIA
I think there's no CX F lounge - just a combined J and F. IMO The CX lounge is the worst of the OW lounges in T2. It can get crowded and the food/drink selection isn't that great. The QF lounge has very good selection for a J lounge, and the Admirals Club is very spacious - hardly ever feels crowded. But after trying all of them I will still be heading to the JL F lounge for my whole layover as long as I'm still Emerald.
Old Jul 5, 2010, 10:24 pm

F lounge

Thanks for all responded. I shall try curry & rice this afternoon...
Old Jul 7, 2010, 8:37 pm

Transferring NRT

Hi, just a quick question, my sister is arriving business class from Bali and connecting to Vancouver, she has about an 8 or 9 hour layover. Ideally she'd like to go to the lounge for a bit and have a shower and breakfast and then go into Narita for lunch. Is it possible for her to go to the lounge and then go through immigration? or will she have to clear immigration right away if she wants to go into Narita? Thanks for the info.
Old Jul 14, 2010, 3:20 am

One thing that CX F lounge is good for is Budweiser in a can.
Old Jul 15, 2010, 4:33 am

Well, I had chances to use the JL F lounge twice in the last two weeks, and I really enjoyed it.

I tried "the" curry/rice, human massage, shower, bar services...and all good.

One time, I saw a small sign (at the bar) of "Please help yourself." So, I was about to pour a glass of champagne myself, but as soon as a bartender guy saw me (he was in the kitchen area), he rushed and apologized to me that he was not there to serve me.

When I asked one of the reception desk agents regarding my seat change, she was on top of it. She monitored the situation, and as soon as my desirable seat became available, she came to me with her excitement to let me know of the new seat assignment.
Old Sep 11, 2010, 10:04 am

I'm flying SIN NRT on JAL then NRT JFK on AA Emerald which lounge has best sushi?
Old Sep 11, 2010, 8:04 pm

Originally Posted by mishugana
I'm flying SIN NRT on JAL then NRT JFK on AA Emerald which lounge has best sushi?
I wouldnt imagine any other lounge but JAL would have Sushi assuming they do on the day.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 2:05 am

Programs: AA Exp, Hyatt Diamond, IHG RA, Fairmont Plat, SPG Plat
sakura lounge

I agree with the previous sentiments about the sakura lounge - food options are better than AC (good beef curry and udon noodles) and in addition to 10 minute massages you also have the option to relax on the shiatsu massaging chairs.

Sakura J lounge can get quite crowded in the late afternoon though -- however when I arrived in the early afternoon it was pretty empty.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 9:19 am

I'm flying to UA to SIN via NRT in F and will have a few hours in each direction in the late afternoon. Sounds like the JL F lounge is preferred. Since I'm not familiar with NRT (only been through once before years ago) is this lounge convenient if my connecting flights are on UA?
Old Sep 26, 2010, 9:31 am
In Memoriam

Programs: JAL Global Club, One World Sapphire, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold
Nope, you're in the wrong terminal and they wouldn't admit you unless you're on a JAL or OneWorld flight anyway.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 9:40 am

Ahhh, makes sense. Didn't narrow my search enough looking for existing threads. Thanks.
Old Oct 7, 2010, 9:13 am

Programs: AA Exp, Hyatt Diamond, IHG RA, Fairmont Plat, SPG Plat
Actually the only Oneworld lounge I found that had sushi (though nothing spectacular) was the Admiral's Club. I don't recall seeing sushin at the JAL Sakura lounge.

Originally Posted by Simmo
I wouldnt imagine any other lounge but JAL would have Sushi assuming they do on the day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.