Search

Updated/New Promotions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2005, 7:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: Platinum Royal Ambassador,GC Elite,HH Gold,DC Gold,*A Gold
Updated/New Promotions

Current List of Promotion codes and Credit card promotions

I would also like to give thanks to everyone who contributes with these promotions I know I speak for everyone in giving you a big ^ ^ ^

---10 K PROMOTION CODE BONUSES ---

Here is a list of the current 10k promos offered to selected PC members, only use these codes if you have been selected too if your lucky you will be sent one 10k promo offer in the future, The links below are just for referrence.
WARNING USE THESE CODES AT YOUR OWN RISK THEY COULD LEAD TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEING CLOSED

If you can still re-register after completing 16 nights, this new promotion is going to make a lot of happy (and even greedier) FTs.

WHEN: From 1 August 2005 until 31 October 2005
WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®,
Express by Holiday Inn®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotel worldwide

BIG THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS FOR POSTING THERE PROMO CODES

STAY X NIGHTS, GET 10,000 POINTS

2044: Stay 6, Get 10,000 Points
8114: Stay 7, Get 10,000 Points
7007: Stay 8, Get 10,000 Points
1548: Stay 9, Get 10,000 Points
5714: Stay 11, Get 10,000 Points
3000: Stay 12, Get 10,000 Points
4741: Stay 13, Get 10,000 Points
9640: Stay 15, Get 10,000 Points
6684: Stay 16, Get 10,000 Points

---PRIORITY CLUB DOUBLE POINTS PROMOTION---
www.priorityclub.com/double is back for 2005.

Promo code 7414

Visit any of our more than 3,500 properties worldwide. You’ll earn double points or double miles* with each qualifying stay starting with your second stay between September 12 and December 16, 2005. Guests of Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, you’ll start earning double with your first qualifying stay.

WHEN: September 12–December 16, 2005

WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide.

Terms and Conditions:
Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the second qualifying stay at InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express hotels worldwide between 9/12/05 and 12/16/05. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every qualifying stay, beginning with the first qualifying stay at Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites hotels worldwide between 9/12/05 and 12/16/05. You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance in order to collect miles. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points or miles. No retroactive points or miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions.

Thanks Savage25

--- OTHER POINT BONUSES ---

Email Opt-In Promo- Pointsofinterest had this to say:

I found the landing pages for the Email Opt-in Promotions!!

2000 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ptin/2000optin (code 8059)

1000 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ptin/1000optin (code 1954)

500 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...optin/500optin (code 4991)

250 Points: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...optin/250optin (code 7832)

TERMS: To participate in the promotion, members must 1) Opt into both e-statements and special offers and news subscriptions via this landing page with a valid email address; 2) Book a qualifying stay at an InterContinental Hotels Group location between now and Dec 31, 2005 3) Stay between day of subscription and December 31, 2005. [xxxx] Bonus points will be awarded after your stay and confirmation that email address used is valid. Stays prior to subscription from this page are not eligible. [...] Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Current subscribers for e-statements or special offers and news are only eligible for this offer if they were previously subscribed to one or the other, but not to both e-statements and special offers and news.

FTers who signed up for all email promo codes directly noted that they received all points at once after their next stay. Not sure if they adjusted their communications profiles before or after signing up, or if at all.

As always, signing up for and using these promotions is at your own discretion and interpretation of the promotion and PC terms and conditions. I do not know whether or not it is allowed.

--- PRIORITY CLUB ONLINE BOOKING BONUSES ---

http://priorityclub.com/2000

Visit any of our more than 3,500 properties worldwide. You'll earn 2,000 bonus points or 500 bonus miles* on every second qualifying stay between May 16 and August 31, 2005. Guests of Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, you'll earn an additional 1,000 bonus points or 250 bonus miles for each qualifying stay.

WHEN: May 16—August 31, 2005

WHERE: Any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide.

Terms and Conditions:
Must be a Priority Club® Rewards member and must register member number in advance to participate in this promotion. Bonus points or miles will be awarded on every second qualifying stay at InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo™, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. Maximum bonus award is 20,000 points or 5,000 airline miles. An additional bonus of 1,000 points or 250 miles† will be awarded for every qualifying stay at Staybridge Suites and Candlewood Suites hotels worldwide between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. You must be a miles collector with a preferred alliance in order to collect miles. A stay is defined as one night or consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of frequency of check-in/out. A stay is qualified when paying qualifying rates, which include most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points or miles. No retroactive points or miles will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Subject to standard Priority Club program terms and conditions.

:-: EXTRA BONUSES with 3201 :-:
Online Booking Bonus: Must register for the May 16-August 31, 2005, promotion. 500 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays in Asia Pacific when you book online at www.priorityclub.com or other InterContinental Hotels Group Web sites.

:-: EXTRA BONUSES with 2345 :-:
Online Booking Bonus: Valid till 31st October 2005, promotion. 1000 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays when you book online at Book online, get 1000 PC points: or other InterContinental Hotels Group Web sites.

Thanks driscj

VISA Bonus: Must be a Priority Club member, U.S. resident and must register for the May 16 - August 31, 2005 promotion in advance. 500 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays in the U.S., when you book online at www.priorityclub.com with your Visa card and pay with your Visa card between 5/16/05 and 8/31/05. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks following your qualifying stay for bonus points to be credited to your account.

Thanks Savage25

--- PRIORITY CLUB CREDIT CARDS WITH BONUSES ---

UK MEMBERS ONLY Get 10,000 PC points when you sign up for the PC visa card.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...pe/ukvisa.html
Thanks RJB

US MEMBERS ONLY Get 10,000 PC points when you sign up for the PC visa card.
http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webc...cont&mkid=6FJZ
Thanks Goingsomewhere

--- AMEX & PRIORITY CLUB BONUSES ---

AMEX Membership Rewards:

NONE AS OF 4/1/05

--- PRIORITY CLUB SIGN-UP BONUSES ---

None known as of 3/18/05

--- AMBASSADOR SIGN-UP BONUSES ---

Northwest is offering 3,500 WorldPerks miles plus 500 miles on next stay (expires 2/28/06)

The rest of these airlines are offering 3,000 miles (expire 12/31/05):

- Air Canada Aeroplan
- Air France Frequence Plus
- America West FlightFund
- American AAdvantage
- Continental OnePass
- Delta SkyMiles
- United Milage Plus
- US Airways Dividend Miles
Thanks Pointsofinterest

--- PRIORITY CLUB EXTRA MILES BONUSES ---

Supplementing the new summer promo are the following additional promotions for even more miles at Crowne Plaza and Intercontinental hotels.

Register for the following promos and get either an extra 250 or 500 miles for every stay at U.S. & Canada CPs or ICs, 5/16 - 8/31. While the participating airlines vary, there are only two promo codes; one for CP and one for IC. The bonus miles you receive depend on the airline in your earnings preference.

CROWNE PLAZA (promo code: 6632)

Delta: Up to 2,500 extra SkyMiles
...as a SkyMiles member, you can receive an additional 250 bonus miles (up to 2,500 bonus miles) for every Crowne Plaza stay in the U.S. and Canada. That’s a total of 7,500 bonus SkyMiles for stays at Crowne Plaza between May 16 and August 31, 2005.

Northwest: Up to 2,500 extra WorldPerks Miles
Same as above

INTERCONTINENTAL (promo code: 7583)

United: Up to 5,000 extra Mileage Plus Miles
...as a United Mileage Plus member, you can receive an additional 500 bonus miles (up to 5,000 bonus miles) for every InterContinental stay in the US and Canada. That’s a total of 10,000 bonus miles for stays at InterContinental hotels between May 16 and August 31, 2005.

American: Up to 5,000 extra AAdvantage Miles
Same as above

British Airways: Up to 5,000 extra BA Miles
Same as above

--- DELTA AIRLINES 500 MILES OR 2000 POINTS PROMO---

Pointsofinterest says you can get 500 delta miles or if you collect points, 2000 of them with this promo

...and the "Dash to the Gate" promotion has been extended until 12/31/05:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/.../0/en/lp/delta

Thanks Pointsofinterest

--- HERTZ ONLINE BOOKING BONUSES ---

Hertz online booking 1000 bonus points is back for 2005 ^

http://www.priorityclub.com/1000hertz

Earn 1,000 bonus points when you book your hotel stay at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide by November 15, 2005. The earning potential is unlimited. Remember to always book at www.priorityclub.com/1000hertz to earn. Also, verify your Priority Club number is in your reservation to ensure receipt of points.

Must click on link below to get the IATA number into your booking:
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ATAno=99608574

Terms and Conditions:
Must be a Priority Club Rewards member to participate in this promotion. Enrollment in Priority Club is free at www.priorityclub.com/1000hertz. To earn 1,000 bonus points members must 1) logon via the landing page at www.priorityclub.com/1000hertz, 2) book a stay online via this landing page and 3) complete this qualifying stay at any InterContinental Hotels Group location by November 15, 2005. 1,000 bonus points will be awarded after your stay. Stays prior to this online reservation are not eligible. A qualified rate includes most business and leisure rates. Only one room per member per stay will be awarded the applicable bonus points. No retroactive points will be awarded for stays prior to registration. Priority Club members who have chosen miles as their earning preference will be awarded points. Subject to standard Priority Club Rewards program terms and conditions. ©2005 InterContinental Hotels Group. All rights reserved. Most hotels are independently owned and/or operated.

Thanks Savage25

Last edited by Dino2020; Aug 9, 2005 at 3:39 am
Old Jul 11, 2005, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Starting a new sticky as the old one was 3 months old should make things a bit easier to understand

I don't have time to check all the post in this thread so if you can PM me with any new ones that would be great, then we can keep the list current

Dino
Old Jul 11, 2005, 8:27 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Well done Dino - can you clarify the below, as not sure which link to use, sounds like both?

Hertz online booking 1000 bonus points is back for 2005

Earn 1,000 bonus points when you book your hotel stay at any InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Staybridge Suites® or Candlewood Suites® hotels worldwide by November 15, 2005. The earning potential is unlimited. Remember to always book at www.priorityclub.com/1000hertz to earn. Also, verify your Priority Club number is in your reservation to ensure receipt of points.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc...IATAno=99608574

Also, if our earning preference is points - do we stay completely away from the airline bonuses?

& finally - I want to buy Ambassador for my parents - but want the 3,000 miles DL sign-up bonus for myself, is it possible?

Last edited by tristan727; Jul 11, 2005 at 8:30 am
Old Jul 11, 2005, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Thats the way I took it to be, it was posted by Savage25 maybe he can give us some more info, but I seem to recall that it was a real pain to get the IATA number out of the booking page once it was entered, I had to go into IE and clear all webforms I think.

And yes stay clear of airline bonus miles if your collect PC points, they seem to cancel each other out, well thats what seems to be the opinion anyway.

And can't see how you would get the DL miles, when I signed up for the 25k DL promo it said account names must be the same, but I guess you could transfer them from one DL account to another, but I think they charge for that

Dino

Originally Posted by tristan727
Well done Dino - can you clarify the below, as not sure which link to use, sounds like both?

Also, if our earning preference is points - do we stay completely away from the airline bonuses?

& finally - I want to buy Ambassador for my parents - but want the 3,000 miles DL sign-up bonus for myself, is it possible?

Last edited by Dino2020; Jul 11, 2005 at 8:40 am
Old Jul 11, 2005, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
No reason why you can't move your Delta account to your parents address and then apply for Ambassador yourself giving your parents address, using a different credit card etc.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 9:05 am

Programs: PC Amb., BA Blue
Originally Posted by Dino2020
Thats the way I took it to be, it was posted by Savage25 maybe he can give us some more info, but I seem to recall that it was a real pain to get the IATA number out of the booking page once it was entered, I had to go into IE and clear all webforms I think.

Dino
Ok, but could you explain it a bit clearer, or as if to an idiot - as am struggling to understand what I see that I have to do - which is to book somehow a reservation by going through 2 difft. links at the same time?
Old Jul 11, 2005, 9:07 am

Programs: HH Gld, MR Plt, PC Plt, AA Plt, CO Gld, Amtrk S+
Hey Dino,

You're missing some other bonuses I posted in my most recent post to the promos thread. Since the entire thread has been dissolved, I can't get them, but if you do still have access to the thread be sure to grab those. One was a Mexicana bonus.

I also had a link to a post by another user that gave a promo code to enter in order to receive a 1,000 point booking bonus. That has now disappeared.

Also, the "Dash to the Gate" promo should be put on its own line since members can get 2,000 points instead of delta miles if they are points earners.

Last edited by pointsofinterest; Jul 11, 2005 at 9:14 am
Old Jul 11, 2005, 10:14 am
Original Poster

Here is the old thread if you can let me know what you want adding I shall be more than happy to do it

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412211

Cheers
Dino

Originally Posted by pointsofinterest
Hey Dino,

You're missing some other bonuses I posted in my most recent post to the promos thread. Since the entire thread has been dissolved, I can't get them, but if you do still have access to the thread be sure to grab those. One was a Mexicana bonus.

I also had a link to a post by another user that gave a promo code to enter in order to receive a 1,000 point booking bonus. That has now disappeared.

Also, the "Dash to the Gate" promo should be put on its own line since members can get 2,000 points instead of delta miles if they are points earners.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 6:13 am

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by tristan727
Ok, but could you explain it a bit clearer, or as if to an idiot - as am struggling to understand what I see that I have to do - which is to book somehow a reservation by going through 2 difft. links at the same time?
There's only one link. The 1000hertz page has the second link at "Already a Priority Club Rewards member? Book your hotel stay now!"

Some of us just skip the information page and book directly using the link with the IATA number.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by Dino2020

--- PRIORITY CLUB ONLINE BOOKING BONUSES ---

http://priorityclub.com/2000

Visit any of our more than 3,500 properties worldwide. You'll earn 2,000 bonus points or 500 bonus miles* on every second qualifying stay between May 16 and August 31, 2005. Guests of Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites®, you'll earn an additional 1,000 bonus points or 250 bonus miles for each qualifying stay.

WHEN: May 16—August 31, 2005

:-: EXTRA BONUSES with 2345 :-:
Online Booking Bonus: Valid till 31st October 2005, promotion. 1000 bonus points will be awarded on all qualifying stays when you book online at Book online, get 1000 PC points: or other InterContinental Hotels Group Web sites.

--- HERTZ ONLINE BOOKING BONUSES ---

Hertz online booking 1000 bonus points is back for 2005 ^

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/...ATAno=99608574
I guess that these are all combinable. On average you can get 3K extra PC points per stay. I have maxed out the 10K bonuses.
Old Jul 14, 2005, 10:19 am
mlp

Programs: AA Plat,Priority club-gold, HHilton Gold
Amazon.com gift card

Got this in an email today from bzzagent.

"Thirdly, Holiday Inn is running a promotion. Guests who book a Friday and /or Saturday night stay online at www.hiexpress.com (using Rate Category IDAMZ) and pay using their VISA card will get a $15 Amazon.com Electronic Gift Certificate! If you know anyone who might be traveling during that time you can score some easy Bzz!"

Havent looked at rates to see if it is a good deal, but explore away....
Old Jul 14, 2005, 11:07 am

I guess that's a new one:

Stay 9 nights and earn 10,000 bonus points
Valid from 1 August 2005 until 31 October 2005

Promo code: 1548
Old Jul 14, 2005, 11:47 am

I got stay 16 get 10k for Aug1 to Oct 31

Code is 6684
Old Jul 14, 2005, 11:52 am

RJB has started another thread on the latest round of "Stay x get 10,000 points" which will so I understand be moved over here when the matrix is (hope)fully populated.

It's going to be a great year! ^
Old Jul 14, 2005, 6:26 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM, AA Gold MM, Hilton LTD, Marriott LTP, Hertz PC
I just received get 10K points for 12 nights. The promo code is 3000 (I thinK)

First time that PC has ever sent me one of their 10K Bonus offers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.