Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

TARGETED? - Diamonds - free night at a Hyatt Place / Summerfield - by 12/31/09

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TARGETED? - Diamonds - free night at a Hyatt Place / Summerfield - by 12/31/09

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2009, 7:42 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Nice gesture. Thanks for that. However, as mentioned by others that are not US based. Unless the award is transferable it's quite useless to everyone based outside of the US or not going there for biz trips / vacation till 31.12.2009. I was just there in Aug and will not be back anytime soon so likely it will go to waste.

Cheers ...

Last edited by demue; Sep 27, 2009 at 1:38 am
Old Sep 26, 2009, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
It's gonna be tough for me to find a time to use this free night. Wish they wouldn't have offered it right smack dab through FFN when I actually wanna pay for my HP/HSS nights. But I certainly don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth, so definitely no complaints from me about this free night.
Just think of it as a bonus FFN that has to be redeemed by the end of the year. And as I mentioned in my post, I knew I had one HP stay that would be before Next Big Thing started - I switched out a paid reservation to use mine the day after this thread started.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 2:55 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Thank you Hyatt. Once again you have exceeded my expectations by providing me with something valuable that I had no reason to anticipate prior. ^^

Hyatt is doing this to build up brand recognition and encourage Diamonds to use Hyatt Place hotels more than ever before. This truly sounds like a win-win kind of situation even for Diamond customers far away from Hyatt and/or Hyatt Place hotels. ^^
Old Sep 26, 2009, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott/Lifetime Titanium Hyatt/Explorist, Hilton/Silver, IHG Spire,UA Gold
Hyatt better be careful...with all this generosity and more and more affordable locations...they might just end up getting the majority of my business!

Thanks Hyatt, much appreciated!
Old Sep 26, 2009, 4:42 pm

Programs: CO Plat, Starwood Plat, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Diamond, CO Pres. Plus, Hertz #1 Gold
Got one as well. Thanks for the heads-up on this and thank you Hyatt.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: National Executive Elite, none of the others matter
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Hyatt is doing this to build up brand recognition and encourage Diamonds to use Hyatt Place hotels more than ever before.
All of my revenue stays thus far this year have been Hyatt Place or Summerfield Suites, so I apparently feel comfortable with the brand. I was reasonably shocked looking at my account history ... Glad this was given to a broad swatch (or all) diamonds rather than a subset.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 5:38 pm

Received the free night which is posted in my diamond account (to be used by Dec 31st '09). ^
Old Sep 26, 2009, 6:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Originally Posted by gregorygrady
It's gonna be tough for me to find a time to use this free night. Wish they wouldn't have offered it right smack dab through FFN when I actually wanna pay for my HP/HSS nights. But I certainly don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth, so definitely no complaints from me about this free night.

In fact, thanks Hyatt for the generous offer!! ^^^^^^
Those were going to be my exact words... I might have to do a quick weekend trip in November (I also need UA segments) and do a two night HP stay, one paid for FFN/double-status, one free.
Old Sep 26, 2009, 7:40 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
what is the expiration of this freebie?
Old Sep 26, 2009, 8:03 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by TrojanHorse
what is the expiration of this freebie?
valid 9/23/2009 to 12/31/2009
Old Sep 26, 2009, 11:17 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Thanks Hyatt. Unfortunately, being based in Europe and not traveling to the USA anymore this year, I will most probably not be able to use this award.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 12:09 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by icurhere2
All of my revenue stays thus far this year have been Hyatt Place or Summerfield Suites, so I apparently feel comfortable with the brand. I was reasonably shocked looking at my account history ... Glad this was given to a broad swatch (or all) diamonds rather than a subset.
And this giveaway will encourage you or discourage you from using the brand more than before? I cannot see it discouraging reasonable customers.
Old Sep 27, 2009, 12:19 am

Programs: Mlife Plat,Total Rewards Diamond, UA Plat, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hertz 5*, Avis Presidents C
Thanks Hyatt! This is fantastic. The Gold Passport program is fantastic, and the properties are fantastic.

I recently switched from Hilton, cancelling about 10 reservations with them and I will not look back.

This is another example of what will make you continue to get my business! Keep it up!
Old Sep 27, 2009, 10:17 pm

Programs: SPG Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, Delta Plat
This is wonderful. I'll make very good use of this. Thanks for the heads up
Old Sep 28, 2009, 6:32 pm

Thanks for sharing this! I also found the free night in my account! I never would have bothered to check without seeing this thread! I love this site! Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.