Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Bilt Explorist / Globalist Fast Track promotion 2023

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bilt Explorist / Globalist Fast Track promotion 2023

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:11 am

Originally Posted by toni8284
And based on the milestones. I should get :
20 Nights 2 Club Access Awards
30 Nights 1 Cat 1-4 Free Night and 2 Club Access Awards
FYI, club access awards are almost worthless for Globalist. Good luck with your decision.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:11 am

For Glob, if my room had 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids). Do we all get free breakfast? or only myself or myself + 1 guest?
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by toni8284
For Glob, if my room had 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids). Do we all get free breakfast? or only myself or myself + 1 guest?
Assuming room occupancy can sleep 2 adults and 2 kids, then yes complimentary breakfast. How old are kids? 13+ are often considered adults outside of US...in this case, no complimentary breakfast for the 3rd adult per the terms but of course YMMV.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:25 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
Thats what I wonder. Those 75k are an expensive way to buy Glob breakfast, IMO. Maybe some other glob benefits will make it worthwhile for the OP (parking, resort fees, Glob earnings bonus), but I dont think it would make sense for me (especially since I have no idea where I will be traveling in 2024).
Between $1000 and $1500 worth of Hyatt points. Plus the hassle of the mattress run, which to me is at least as high a cost as the points. It could be worthwhile, but if you have to mattress run 17/20 nights, query whether you're really going to make sufficient use of the status.
Originally Posted by Troopers
FYI, club access awards are almost worthless for Globalist. Good luck with your decision.
I would drop the "almost."
bbbb, Troopers and homewerk like this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 10:28 am

Originally Posted by Sophoclefr
100% agreewhatever the promotion (Bilt, Q1, Q2 etc) the only real winners are the people who would have spent the nights/cash anyway (e.g. I had more than 30 nights booked in Q1 and Q2 so the 30k and 45k extra points for them from the Q1/Q2 promos are a pure win/gift)?
Yep.

Bilt had a similar promo with UA, temporary status and a challenge to maintain status. I was trying to convince myself why I should go for it with some crazy mental math gymnastics. Good thing I caught myself and didn't fall into the trap.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 11:25 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Chames
Looks like I am "staying" 20 nights in Vegas over the next few months.
I'm hoping to stay every other weekend where I live for a total of 20 nights. It's cheaper than doing all the regular required nights.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 12:31 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Gold LT
Can a non-american get a Bilt Rewards account? Is there a way to enter a non-American phone number? This promotion then would only be open to Americans.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 1:31 pm

Is this an immediate match? Reading some of the comments on other social media forums it seems the match still requires approval? I wonder if all matches will go through.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 1:43 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by smilee
Can a non-american get a Bilt Rewards account? Is there a way to enter a non-American phone number? This promotion then would only be open to Americans.
From what I've read it needs to be a USA number. I don't live in the US but I downloaded the app and I used my USA number. They send a code to verify your phone number.
goodgirl likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by myperks
Is this an immediate match? Reading some of the comments on other social media forums it seems the match still requires approval? I wonder if all matches will go through.
It needs approval. I signed up and haven't been approved yet, but I received an email telling me "We received your request for World of Hyatt Elite status. You'll hear back from us no later than April 17th...talk soon...Bilt".
Warriorconcept likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
It needs approval. I signed up and haven't been approved yet, but I received an email telling me "We received your request for World of Hyatt Elite status. You'll hear back from us no later than April 17th...talk soon...Bilt".

I wonder if anyone has gotten the approval email already or are they waiting for the sign up to close and then assess the situation .
Warriorconcept likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:01 pm

Bilt signs up at least large rental companies to credit one point per dollar on rent payments
with no fees. You need to apply for a BILT Mastercard (it is a Wells Fargo Global Elite card).
We had a credit rating agency problem so only were approved for $1300. Bilt has a way to
turn on Bilt protect (whatever that is) and then the entire rent payment is credited without
using the $1300 limit. You need to use your Bilt card 5 times a month to get the points.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 3:06 pm

Originally Posted by sjm0028
Bilt signs up at least large rental companies to credit one point per dollar on rent payments
with no fees. You need to apply for a BILT Mastercard (it is a Wells Fargo Global Elite card).
We had a credit rating agency problem so only were approved for $1300. Bilt has a way to
turn on Bilt protect (whatever that is) and then the entire rent payment is credited without
using the $1300 limit. You need to use your Bilt card 5 times a month to get the points.
But you don't need the "Bilt Mastercard" to get Explorist or Globalist elite status. You just need to signup on the Bilt website "to join" their rewards program. And all you need is a US telephone number and a Hyatt account to link it to for this promo.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 4:46 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by myperks
I wonder if anyone has gotten the approval email already or are they waiting for the sign up to close and then assess the situation .
After they farmed all our numbers and emails for their travel partners.
HadesNL and Global Adventurer like this.
Old Mar 29, 2023, 6:32 pm

Originally Posted by Warriorconcept
After they farmed all our numbers and emails for their travel partners.
Exactly why most of us have that one email account and VOIP number we use for things like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.