Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2021, 12:01 am

Programs: n/a
Originally Posted by NJTeacher
Has anyone had luck through a non cooperate account?
Originally Posted by WasKnown
Are there any data points of people actually getting this offer besides OP? My friend asked about this at 2 Hyatts in China and they had no idea what this was
people have contacted sales department with success. but even they were unsure but were able to verify
source
WasKnown likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 12:14 pm

if someone only stays at Hyatt like twice a yr, will it be more cost effective to look for a GoH? pls pm where / who one can get a GoH?
ijkh and cfabar1 like this.
Old Jul 28, 2021, 2:03 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG,
Originally Posted by danhouston
if someone only stays at Hyatt like twice a yr, will it be more cost effective to look for a GoH? pls pm where / who one can get a GoH?
Also I am wondering the same. PM appreciated.

One more question outside the realm of Hyatt but is there any status match for AS MVPG with AA? I got turned down by Hyatt for this offer due to low status membership with AA.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 6:48 am

UPDATE

After being turned down by a few different Hyatts because it was a "corporate offer", I was able to get approved by The Bellevue. I had been going through Hyatts I had recently stayed in and The Bellevue paid out.
Old Jul 29, 2021, 2:36 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist
Update: after 10 days of emailing with a nearby HR I usually stay in I was told my account is under review for the promotion. I already started a 25 night stay and really would've appreciated the extra points due to explorist.. Hope once approved I can call in and have it adjusted since I requested prior.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 5:56 am

Further update: account now reflects the trial explorist.
nexus7556 likes this.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I was finally able to find someone to do this but it took contacting 10 different hotels (said it might take a few days to show up). I know it specifically says this won't match to Mlife but has anyone tried that out?
Old Jul 30, 2021, 4:20 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles
We’re either of you who did this willing to share what region or what hotels were able to help you apply this offer?

I’m more asking for others than myself. I’ll hit 30 nights too soon to make any sense to challenge anything.
Old Jul 30, 2021, 5:19 pm

Originally Posted by cfabar1
We’re either of you who did this willing to share what region or what hotels were able to help you apply this offer?

I’m more asking for others than myself. I’ll hit 30 nights too soon to make any sense to challenge anything.
[email protected]
Old Jul 31, 2021, 12:01 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I contacted several Hotels that I have planned to completing the stays with, no luck. Most said they don't deal with individual guest room stays only larger blocks.

WOH was also not helpful even though TPG blog indicated otherwise...

Terrible wait times at the WOH call center over 67minutes!

One hotel took my information and said they would get back to me but I guess they don't care either oh well, no fault no harm no loss if I cannot sign up life goes on, I have explorist anyways through MLife so for occasional stays I'm covered but I won't go for 15-30nights without the promo
Old Jul 31, 2021, 10:16 am

Programs: None - previously UA
For the purposes of status challenges do multiple concurrent room nights earn just 1 night or can you earn multiple nights?
Old Jul 31, 2021, 2:08 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by escapefromphl
For the purposes of status challenges do multiple concurrent room nights earn just 1 night or can you earn multiple nights?

EQN only for 1 night, points for up to 3 rooms (which are base points)
escapefromphl likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
WOH was also not helpful even though TPG blog indicated otherwise...
The TPG blog post also said there's a status challenge of 15 nights to Globalist, but links to this FT thread as the source, which is about a 20-night challenge. I don't think that blog post necessarily has all their facts straight.
Old Jul 31, 2021, 9:20 pm

Programs: IHG Plat(Ambssdr on occasion), Hyatt Explr(2023), AS Mileage Plan, Rapid Rewards, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by craigthemif
I20 nights to Globalist is irrelevant for most. The "gamers" already did the 15 nights doubled back in Jan/Feb, plus the usual credit card tricks.
Hey, that's me.

Remodeled the Kitchen this year and the halved tier, went for it with the credit card purchases. Became Globalist last week. Spent exactly 1 night in a Hyatt this year(HR in SF).

Globalist, now what? We're always traveling as 4 or 5. Checking a lot of West Coast places, more suites seems to be king bed only.
Old Aug 1, 2021, 4:59 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by jhurwitz
The TPG blog post also said there's a status challenge of 15 nights to Globalist, but links to this FT thread as the source, which is about a 20-night challenge. I don't think that blog post necessarily has all their facts straight.
According to corporate no 15night challenge exists? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Only the 20night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.