Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2024, 5:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
The “open to everyone” in the thread subject is really misleading. Have flagged the mods to consider clarifying that.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: *G
Originally Posted by notquiteaff
The “open to everyone” in the thread subject is really misleading. Have flagged the mods to consider clarifying that.
I believe the thread on the new corporate challenge was merged with the existing "open to everyone" challenge thread that existed since 2021. It was correct back then! thread title should probably be updated though, yes.
notquiteaff likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2024, 7:01 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Smiley90
I believe the thread on the new corporate challenge was merged with the existing "open to everyone" challenge thread that existed since 2021. It was correct back then!
Thread history does show some merges; also I think possibly some are the result of FT/Google search and this was the first one that came up?

In any case...

Originally Posted by Smiley90
thread title should probably be updated though, yes.
... done
Old Mar 7, 2024, 10:06 pm

How long after registration will my challenge start? Want to delay until before my first night start as much as possible without risking missing the first few nights in case it takes a few days to process
Old Mar 8, 2024, 3:02 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kevinwangjk
How long after registration will my challenge start? Want to delay until before my first night start as much as possible without risking missing the first few nights in case it takes a few days to process
Immediately.
kevinwangjk likes this.
Old Mar 8, 2024, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by kevinwangjk
Signup the day before you are going to check into the first hotel to be safe and you will be good.
kevinwangjk likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 1:45 am

First time doing a challenge. I found this in T&C and want to confirm I'm doing this right - "To earn credit towards this offer, member must check out of reservations during their Qualification Period, which starts on their registration date and continues for 90 days."... So our first stay is 3/30-4/1. and last check-out date will be 6/28. 90 days from 3/30 is 6/27 (counting 3/30), so can I activate the challenge on 3/31 (since check out won't be until 4/1) and push the 90 days to end 6/28 (last stay will be a 4 night stay to push me to 20 nights exact)?
Old Mar 29, 2024, 2:23 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by oliu612
First time doing a challenge. I found this in T&C and want to confirm I'm doing this right - "To earn credit towards this offer, member must check out of reservations during their Qualification Period, which starts on their registration date and continues for 90 days."... So our first stay is 3/30-4/1. and last check-out date will be 6/28. 90 days from 3/30 is 6/27 (counting 3/30), so can I activate the challenge on 3/31 (since check out won't be until 4/1) and push the 90 days to end 6/28 (last stay will be a 4 night stay to push me to 20 nights exact)?
I would think that stay dates prior to registration would not count, at least not how you’re saying you’d like to do it. If it justifies the risk to you then do it. Personally, I’d just stay an extra couple nights or Mattress Run the 2-3 nights or whatever is needed as the risk is not worth it, especially with the 3k bonus running through April 30th.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.