Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Getting points for restaurant spend: 15x spend back thru 20 Dec2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 8, 2021, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Promotion active again until December 20, 2022:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/dine-local.html

Normally, 5x base points are awarded for eating at a Hyatt restaurant. With this promo, 3 x 5 points are awarded, so 15x (5x base and 10x bonus).
Give the server your Hyatt number at the time of payment. You will see the number on your credit card receipt.

Terms & Conditions

Members may earn triple points on Eligible Non-Stay Charges for food and beverage purchases at participating outlets at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts between September 15, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CDT and December 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Outlet participation is limited. Offer may not be available at all properties or at all outlets at a participating property. Offer is not available at Alua Hotels & Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Lindblad Expeditions, MGM Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sunscape Resort & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts, or Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts. Please ask outlet associates about participation. Members may earn a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points per transaction under this offer (in addition to any Bonus Points you may earn as an elite member). Only Base Points are tripled, and all points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of purchase.

Offer not valid on alcoholic beverage purchases in certain jurisdictions. Member must use an Eligible Method of Payment to settle qualifying Eligible Non-Stay Charges. Eligible Methods of Payment do not include, without limitation, guest room or folio charges, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates. Failure to pay for purchases renders this offer void.

Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer with a suitable substitute offer of equal value (if legally required) at any time. Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2022 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Print Wikipost

Getting points for restaurant spend: 15x spend back thru 20 Dec2022

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2021, 11:05 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
WOH Number Not on Receipts Despite Request - Follow Up with Whom?

The F&B managers at the Confidante Miami Beach claim my WOH number is in the record, even though it's not on the receipts they issued (not folio charges). If triple points don't post, who do you follow up with at Hyatt Corporate? Your concierge, if a Globalist?
Old Dec 3, 2021, 11:07 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Explore
The F&B managers at the Confidante Miami Beach claim my WOH number is in the record, even though it's not on the receipts they issued (not folio charges). If triple points don't post, who do you follow up with at Hyatt Corporate? Your concierge, if a Globalist?
Send copies of receipts to MHC (your personal concierge if Globalist).
Old Dec 6, 2021, 9:31 pm
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
At HR Orlando Airport and had dinner at the restaurant here. Despite a lot of back and forth with the waiter about exactly what I wanted him to do (i.e., add my WOH number to the check so that the points would credit to my account), he of course didn’t add my WOH number.

I think that the ONLY place I’ve ever successfully had a server add my WOH number was at PHNY. While the concept of this promo is awesome, the execution in my experience is god awful.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 2:24 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Bumping this thread to remind everyone of this current promotion till 10 Feb.
an amazing worthwhile promo. Just earned almost 6k points dining with another couple at „Babel“ restaurant at the HR Zurich Airport. Will be back again b4 the end of the promo.

instant credit to my account, too.
FlyerBeek likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 3:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Yes this has been awesome promo, and I hope they extend. I have used it over 100 times and points arrives within minutes, often before I even leave restaurant.

I have done this even when staying at hotels. I pay for the meal at the restaurant & give them my WOH number. Don't charge room. Points arrive soon thereafter.

I hope they continue this promo. I don't stay at Marriotts often now but Marriott does have great dining discounts for Titaniums (20 to 30% off in China) ... But because of Hyatt triple points I've been eating at Hyatts as the cost gap narrows a little bit and I prefer to support Hyatt
59Impala likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 7:11 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA Silver, ANA MC, HH Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, Shangri-La GC, Hertz PC
Has anyone tried paying for their Hyatt restaurant meal with the Amex Platinum card (the T&C say that any credit card is an eligible method of payment) that offers 10-15x on restaurant spend? Of course, hotel restaurants won't usually code as a "restaurant" but sometimes they do, in which case you might be able to double-dip using the Amex Plat to get a combined 30x on dining at Hyatt. I got the Amex Plat Resy offer that gets 15x at restaurants during the first six months, so I think I'll give this a try on my next Hyatt visit, but just wondered if any others have tried this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 2:37 pm
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Unfortunately ending today. Great incentive.
invited friends for dinner. And points included 2 bottles of wine.

Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:14 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA EXP MM, UA Gold MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, HH Dia, IHG Plat
Poor execution! Of 4 charges at 2 qualifying hotels where I supplied my Hyatt number, only one was credited! Had to call Globalist Concierge to get others added - still pending.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:59 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Too bad this ended. This was such a great promotion. I ate in Hyatts 3 times this week. I hope Hyatt brings this back. Absolutely changed my spending habits.
59Impala likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 2:07 am
formerly a193991

Originally Posted by Explore
Poor execution! Of 4 charges at 2 qualifying hotels where I supplied my Hyatt number, only one was credited! Had to call Globalist Concierge to get others added - still pending.
My points posted within minutes, while I was still in the restaurant.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 4:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by 59Impala
My points posted within minutes, while I was still in the restaurant.
It was also this fast for me too. Going to miss this promo!
59Impala likes this.
Old Feb 11, 2022, 10:48 am

Programs: UA GS, Hyatt, Marriott
I also like this promotion and made me dine in the restaurant of Hyatt hotel often.
59Impala likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 10:41 am

Promo is back through Dec 20, 2022.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 10:44 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Back to the frustration of getting restaurant employees to figure out how to credit the charges to WOH. Better than a poke in the eye, I suppose.
beachfan likes this.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 10:44 am

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by hp12c
Back to the frustration of getting restaurant employees to figure out how to credit the charges to WOH. Better than a poke in the eye, I suppose.
This is where your concierge comes in very useful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.