Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Getting points for restaurant spend: 15x spend back thru 20 Dec2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 8, 2021, 9:24 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: jbeckett
Promotion active again until December 20, 2022:

https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/dine-local.html

Normally, 5x base points are awarded for eating at a Hyatt restaurant. With this promo, 3 x 5 points are awarded, so 15x (5x base and 10x bonus).
Give the server your Hyatt number at the time of payment. You will see the number on your credit card receipt.

Terms & Conditions

Members may earn triple points on Eligible Non-Stay Charges for food and beverage purchases at participating outlets at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts between September 15, 2022 at 12:00 a.m. CDT and December 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Outlet participation is limited. Offer may not be available at all properties or at all outlets at a participating property. Offer is not available at Alua Hotels & Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Lindblad Expeditions, MGM Resorts, Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Sunscape Resort & Spas, Vivid Hotels & Resorts, or Zoëtry Wellness and Spa Resorts. Please ask outlet associates about participation. Members may earn a maximum of 100,000 Bonus Points per transaction under this offer (in addition to any Bonus Points you may earn as an elite member). Only Base Points are tripled, and all points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of purchase.

Offer not valid on alcoholic beverage purchases in certain jurisdictions. Member must use an Eligible Method of Payment to settle qualifying Eligible Non-Stay Charges. Eligible Methods of Payment do not include, without limitation, guest room or folio charges, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates. Failure to pay for purchases renders this offer void.

Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer with a suitable substitute offer of equal value (if legally required) at any time. Offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program available at worldofhyatt.com/terms. Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2022 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.

Print Wikipost

Getting points for restaurant spend: 15x spend back thru 20 Dec2022

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2022, 11:25 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
HR Wichita -

Dined at the restaurant last week. I paid at the restaurant, prior to paying I asked them to add my WOH number to the bill to participate in the promo. They had no idea about the promo, and worse yet no idea how to add a WOH number to the guest check. They insisted it was due to them being a franchise Hyatt rather than a corporate one. I double checked the promo and that this property participated, surely enough they apparently do, just they don’t know how.

I took pictures of the full detailed receipt along with the payment receipt showing it was paid on site rather than a room charge.

MHC was able to get it added within 24 hours.

Very strange too because the restaurant was exceedingly busy.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 2:10 pm

Anyone else struggling with getting credited for this promotion? 99% of my dines have not been credited and some were over 2 months ago.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyingFromNY
Anyone else struggling with getting credited for this promotion? 99% of my dines have not been credited and some were over 2 months ago.
I only had one, in November, and I had credit within minutes.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:46 pm

I sent a message to twitter with a copy of the receipt. Points were credited almost right away. If you're not getting the points posted from the restaurant/hotel directly, don't even bother asking them. Go straight to twitter to get it resolved.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:49 pm

Park Hyatt Tokyo credited the dining spend within minutes of paying the bill. Managed to get 20k points for dinner and drinks.
Old Dec 6, 2022, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
No, that's means the people you encounter did not put in your number in the cash register, and lied they did but not honest about they have no idea how.

Everywhere I went as long as one person know who, you get the points almost immediately
Old Mar 12, 2023, 8:14 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I really wish Hyatt would bring back this promo. It absolutely changed my behavior. Dined at a JW yesterday with my family because Marriott is running 20% off in many spots in mainland. I would eat at a Hyatt if they did still had triple points promo going on. Several meetings this week will probably be at Marriotts.

I rarely stay at Marriotts anymore but still eat a ton. Very good deals, at least in China
Old Mar 13, 2023, 5:29 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Seagull689
I sent a message to twitter with a copy of the receipt. Points were credited almost right away. If you're not getting the points posted from the restaurant/hotel directly, don't even bother asking them. Go straight to twitter to get it resolved.
Wow. Glad it’s working. The restaurant didn’t know what to do. I send a copy of the check to Twitter but it told me I had to deal with the restaurant/hotel directly. I gave up at that point.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.