Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Random Reassignment of Concierge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Random Reassignment of Concierge?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2019, 1:48 pm

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Talking to her on the phone today, she used the phrase "oh yes, I was reassigned to you", so maybe at least part of the process was out of their hand / automated.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by uppereastsider
Well my new concierge hasn’t responded to my last three emails. Sucks as my old concierge was so fast to respond.

How are people getting new concierges?
I would call again. When they are off they each have a backup. I called on a Sunday and got someone else who offered to assist. I've also received emails from the backup in response to one I sent to mine.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 11:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Originally Posted by ClarkGriswold
Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Talking to her on the phone today, she used the phrase "oh yes, I was reassigned to you", so maybe at least part of the process was out of their hand / automated.
It really did appear to be random. OR, one of the official or unofficial Hyatt reps here saw my post and realized that we were all very confused as to why we were being reassigned after years with the same person and undid some of it.

It really was odd to reassign long standing globalists and not just assign new or newer globalists to the new reps.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic 3, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by Mary2e
I would call again. When they are off they each have a backup. I called on a Sunday and got someone else who offered to assist. I've also received emails from the backup in response to one I sent to mine.
I got an apology email from the concierge indicating a technical issue with not seeing my emails. Fortunately am back with my old concierge 👍
Markie and Mary2e like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.