Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Regency Amsterdam REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Regency Amsterdam REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2024, 2:57 pm

Programs: AA
How is the location of this hotel for an Amsterdam first timer? We are walkers and more inclined to be out and about during the day, then staying close to the hotel for evening dinner and drinks but prefer off site restaurants.
Old Jan 13, 2024, 5:28 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Originally Posted by theshaun
How is the location of this hotel for an Amsterdam first timer? We are walkers and more inclined to be out and about during the day, then staying close to the hotel for evening dinner and drinks but prefer off site restaurants.
The hotel isn't central but is very close to a tram stop and several underground lines. If you're happy to take public transport or enjoy walking, I don't think it's a problem, particularly if you're happy not to return during the day.
Old Feb 6, 2024, 1:21 pm
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Our thoughtleader has posted his review,

Quite useful:
Standard room VS Suite
Breakfast & evening F&B offerings at the club lounge

https://viewfromthewing.com/beyond-t...-old-daughter/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.