Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

WoH (Globalist) Member Engagement Team

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WoH (Globalist) Member Engagement Team

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2017, 6:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Katlor
I checked into a Marriott AC Hotel in Rio this week as a Platinum and for my welcome amenity I was gifted a half bottle of wine, cheese plate, free beverage in the lounge, free breakfast, a coffee table book about the city, 1000 extra Marriott points on top of the points garnered from the room price, and a bowl of fresh plantain chips waiting for me in the room.

After so many checkins at Hyatt as a Globalist where the only thing offered has been breakfast, this felt like Christmas.
that's like 5 Christmases
Old Jul 1, 2017, 7:53 am

Programs: HH Silver, MR Plat Prem & LT Plat, Hyatt Plat,SPG Plat, Hertz PC, National EE, UA 1K
Too little....too late for me.

I have chosen to go forward with Marriott (first), Accor (second), Hilton (third).

This fits my stay patterns......the fabulous Hyatt's and HGP will be missed.

YTD:
Stays 0
Points stays 1
Points stays booked 1
Points left over after next stay >2000
Old Jul 1, 2017, 5:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by PhillyPhlyer40
Too little....too late for me.
They haven't done anything yet as far as I can tell.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 6:46 pm

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist, Marriot LT Titanium, UA 2.4MM, HH Gold, AS MVPG
Make some changes soon!

Really hope they make some changes soon. I'm annoyed that I'm having to cancel/change August reservations because I don't want to hit 60 nights before September - want the free night award for use in late December. So stupid.
Old Jul 2, 2017, 7:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by Peatisback
I spoke to someone from the engagement team today who told me they are gathering feedback until the end of next week, and laughably, that much of the feedback received was very positive.
Absolutely correct. I'm positive that moving to Marriott was the right move.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.