Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Explorist 4 Club Access Awards dont provide breakfast if no Club Room?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Explorist 4 Club Access Awards dont provide breakfast if no Club Room?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2018, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Are you implying dementia in the C Suite
Upend an otherwise successful program, alienate mostly loyal & well paying 25/50 night guests, only to have to replenish with a 20 night Hyatt CC promo. I'd have use a much harsher word to describe whoever/whatever team came up with this utter pile of crap.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 2:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Tokyoite
Any way to check if your reservation has the club lounge award applied? I called in, and one award was deducted, but no way to confirm it was applied to the reservation. Just want to avoid surprises at check in.
When applied to stay at Grand Hyatt Tokyo, I got a reservation change notification mail that included the following line:

Preferences and Policies: CLUB ACCESS CONFIRMED

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.