Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Place Los Angeles/LAX/El Segundo REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2021, 1:55 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
It's unclear to me from the title but if this thread refers to the Hyatt Place LAX/Century Boulevard, I was surprised to see an AP rate of $837 for the base rate on 8 June next year.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 11:17 am

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
Originally Posted by danger
It's unclear to me from the title but if this thread refers to the Hyatt Place LAX/Century Boulevard, I was surprised to see an AP rate of $837 for the base rate on 8 June next year.
Not the same property. But yeah- those opening rates at the new property are crazy.
Old Nov 11, 2021, 3:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Different property.

The new hotels (Hyatt Place & Hyatt House) sound very expensive at that price: Dual-Branded Hyatt Hotels Debut Near L.A. International Airport

David
Old Nov 12, 2021, 4:04 pm
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
bigguyinpasadena started the thread here

New Hyatt property (s) open at LAX. Hyatt Place and Hyatt house combo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.