Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2016, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by kaiotes
is it me or it is no longer possible to book awards online/
i no longer get the box to check search with points. i am logged into my account
Read my post a few above yours. It really does look like this may not have been on purpose. The information is all still there, we just can't display it.

If this annoys you in any way, contact Hyatt and point out the problem. Maybe(?) somebody might possibly fix it. I mentioned it to a CSR while I was on the phone with them the other day, and he got extremely interested, looked into it himself, sent it to his supervisor to pass on to IT, etc.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 2:00 pm
Suspended

Attn Hyatt:

Please fix your website (again).

Thank you.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 7:11 am

Mobile App broken? I can't login. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get nothing when I try to login...says no connection. Iphone if that makes a difference. Been this way for a good 24 hours.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:40 am

Dear Hyatt Concierge -
Please, please, please - is there something you can do to convince the powers that be, that your website needs SERIOUS attention.

I tried to make a number of reservations and got the following error message:

Too much time has passed since your last selection and your session has timed out. To continue booking a room, please restart the reservation process by selecting the MAKE A RESERVATION link. If you entered from a special offer, please click the HYATT SPECIAL OFFERS link.

At another time, whenever I try to make a booking, the page goes to FIND UPCOMING RESERVATIONS asking me to re log-in or enter confirmation number.

Not to mention now booking award nights has become irritatingly difficult.

Last edited by broadwayboy; Apr 22, 2016 at 7:21 am
Old Apr 23, 2016, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Mrgolfer21
Mobile App broken? I can't login. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still get nothing when I try to login...says no connection. Iphone if that makes a difference. Been this way for a good 24 hours.
Same here. Cannot log into app.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 1:58 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, US Air Gold
App is broken as is mobile site. Can't log in to either. Par for the course for Hyatt
Old Apr 24, 2016, 2:07 pm
Community Director Emerita

I have not been able to log into goldpassport.com using Firefox for a day. I get this message:

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

I can access hyatt.com.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 4:02 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
I have not been able to log in through iPhone app for the past 2 days. I also cannot log in through Hyatt.com on my iPhone, the website tells me session has expired.

I can log in through Hyatt.com on my laptop.

This is annoying because I am not in Tokyo and have upcoming stays in Incheon, Beijing and Taipei that I need the app for reservations and addresses.
Old Apr 24, 2016, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
Canceled C+P reservation for this summer earlier this afternoon. Still no email from Hyatt with the cancellation confirmation (though reservation is gone from my account) and worse the 25k points haven't been put back in my account (usually they go back almost instantly when canceling).

EDIT: Cancellation finally came in 4 hours later but still no points back in my account.

Last edited by Duke787; Apr 25, 2016 at 2:21 pm
Old Apr 30, 2016, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just try to make reservations on Gold Passport site. All searches returned hotels not available. There is NO WAY for not available coming back on all searches.

Is the site not functioning on weekends?

This makes me scared to cancel an existing point booking for fear the points would not automatically return to the account.
Old Apr 30, 2016, 4:27 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I have a noob question, which could also be a website problem. Why is it that sometimes, when I try to book more than one room, I get hotels unavailable?? (yes, they do have more than one room left)
Old May 1, 2016, 5:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by CIT85
I have not been able to log in through iPhone app for the past 2 days. I also cannot log in through Hyatt.com on my iPhone, the website tells me session has expired.

I can log in through Hyatt.com on my laptop.

This is annoying because I am not in Tokyo and have upcoming stays in Incheon, Beijing and Taipei that I need the app for reservations and addresses.
Having the same problems with my regular browser on Android. I am able to log in when I use Firefox on my phone.
Old May 1, 2016, 8:31 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Problem must have been temporary as I'm having no problem.
Old May 7, 2016, 12:36 pm

I cant redeem free night award from the hyatt website. no "reserve" button under my award. Did they change the rule? only bookable through 800 number? thank you.
Old May 8, 2016, 11:30 am
Moderator: GLBT Travelers & Hyatt Gold Passport

Originally Posted by tiffany
I cant redeem free night award from the hyatt website. no "reserve" button under my award. Did they change the rule? only bookable through 800 number? thank you.
I take it you mean a credit card signup night - it's always been a problem booking online especially for both nights together. It's always been better to call to book.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.