Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2016, 2:48 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Good luck with the concierge... used to be great... now they answer when they want and if your case is not too complicated.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by frenchft
Good luck with the concierge... used to be great... now they answer when they want and if your case is not too complicated.
I used to call them via Skype (since I am in Japan), but the past couple month all my Skype valls to the Diamond Line are immediately disconnected.
Old Mar 10, 2016, 3:27 pm

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
me i don't call them anymore, they are useless. Never got a clear answer. Since a couple of month they answer by email after 2 weeks at the best...

HH diamond email : average 10 minutes (i really wonder how they manage to do that)
Old Mar 11, 2016, 3:50 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by hailstorm
I used to call them via Skype (since I am in Japan), but the past couple month all my Skype valls to the Diamond Line are immediately disconnected.
interesting... me too. Immediately disconnected. I thought it was an issue with my setup, that I can no longer call toll free numbers through Skype out of Switzerland.. although other toll free numbers work perfectly.
Old Mar 12, 2016, 12:11 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by jrjcopp
You have to click into the individual hotel. The award rate is not listed on the global location search page which lists all hotels in the search area.
They have dumbed-down the website. I was booking Las Vegas today and I wanted to see an overview of what it would cost me (in points) of all the hotels. Since they removed this feature, I had to manually click on each hotel. It sure was a pain in the a$$.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 3:20 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, oneworld emerald
Should we celebrate that we've gone a good while now with no protracted site outages? And past stays are actually showing up now? It's not 100% back to normal, but not doing too bad.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 3:10 pm

Thumbs down

Back to the normal means : impossible to enter the site and when ask for a new password, i never receive the email.

Hyatt at his best...
Old Mar 18, 2016, 7:30 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
They are apparently having issues right now. I can't even log into my account.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Originally Posted by cdancer20
They are apparently having issues right now. I can't even log into my account.
Everything working fine here.

Last edited by peteropny; Mar 19, 2016 at 12:49 pm Reason: Fix quote
Old Mar 19, 2016, 4:27 pm

Now it's back here too
will be able to spend my points, use my DSU and SAY GOODBYE HYATT FOR EVER!!!
Old Mar 20, 2016, 3:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Gold...
Site was down this morning... again. Normal I guess. You would think that Hyatt would address this at some point... or maybe not. At this point I would take a seasonal/quarterly promotion over a glitch less website
Old Mar 21, 2016, 7:14 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Cool glitch today.... website was listing total stay rate as the per night rate....

FDW
Attached Images  
Old Mar 21, 2016, 9:34 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Cool glitch today.... website was listing total stay rate as the per night rate....

FDW
I've never quite understood. If the first night rate differs from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th night rate, does the rate change every night or are you stuck with the higher (or lower) rate based on the first night. Marriott bases it on the rate for each night.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 1:44 pm

Programs: Delta - Gold, Hilton - Diamond, SPG - Gold, Hyatt - Diamond
can't log in via mobile or website right now.
Old Mar 22, 2016, 8:28 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I've never quite understood. If the first night rate differs from the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th night rate, does the rate change every night or are you stuck with the higher (or lower) rate based on the first night. Marriott bases it on the rate for each night.
I ran into your same issue today. The website is definitely getting over on you for price per night. I can't say it's this way for all hotels but this particular one that I just submitted a BRG for. I found it on competing site for $325/night vs Hyatt at $345/night. I looked at the details on that competing website and it showed first night $345 and second night $305. Sure enough if you go onto Hyatt.com and look at each night individually, they match $345 and $305. Yet, together they are $345 each?!? If they don't pay attention, it would be great to get this hotel for $260/night after BRG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.