Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt.com/GP.com---Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2016, 10:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Site is currently down for me.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 2:08 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
ALLLLLELUIA !

After one week with a broken link hyatt did the job and the promotion works :

https://buy.points.com/PointsPartner...FFFEB16_220216
Old Feb 24, 2016, 6:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by frenchft
ALLLLLELUIA !

After one week with a broken link hyatt did the job and the promotion works :

https://buy.points.com/PointsPartner...FFFEB16_220216
Don't need a special link. It comes up fine regularly from the site.
Old Feb 24, 2016, 6:59 am

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by hailstorm
Don't need a special link. It comes up fine regularly from the site.
I know, but as you can see in the history of this post, till 2 days ago the link was not active (i.e. was no promotion on the target page). Now it works fine.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 10:52 am

There used to be a button to show the cost in Hyatt points when you search for hotels in a location- is this button gone? Something like "Show Hyatt Gold Passport Points"
Old Mar 2, 2016, 11:41 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Originally Posted by btan887
There used to be a button to show the cost in Hyatt points when you search for hotels in a location- is this button gone? Something like "Show Hyatt Gold Passport Points"
It's still there - left hand side above the rates. What is missing is the list of my frequent hotels from which I can select without having to enter the city.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 12:34 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by JIMCHI
It's still there - left hand side above the rates. What is missing is the list of my frequent hotels from which I can select without having to enter the city.
You have to click into the individual hotel. The award rate is not listed on the global location search page which lists all hotels in the search area.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 4:39 pm
Suspended

It used to be.

Originally Posted by btan887
He is correct. There used to be a button when the hotel list came up. It made it easier to compare point redemptions. The only way I can see to do this now is to click on the individual hotels and then click on the box for points. Sure makes it a lot harder for us.
Old Mar 2, 2016, 5:11 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT, DL 1MM, Hyatt Globalist
I have tried to submit a "Best Rate Guarantee" request 6 times...filling it out each time. Multiple browsers, private browsing, cleared cookies. With and without attachment. Each time I get, at the top, after submitting: "An unexpected error occurred while processing your request please click here to return to the previous page to try again."

This is AGGRAVATING!

Edit: Turns out that my submissions were going through...but the problem is with Hyatt's website indicating that they were not.

Last edited by h8stn4d; Mar 2, 2016 at 5:30 pm
Old Mar 4, 2016, 9:56 am

Hyatt Website Login issues. Need help

Hi All

I am new at this forum.

Some time ago, I tried to login into my Hyatt account. I was not able to and I thought I had forgotten my password. Therefore I tried request a new password and logged into my account with that. It now request me to type in a new password, but it keeps failing with the following message.

"An unexpected error has occurred while attempting to process your request. Please try again later. For assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center"

Has anyone else experienced this and if there is a work around?

Regards

DJ
Old Mar 4, 2016, 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by DJOSHI
Hi All

"An unexpected error has occurred while attempting to process your request. Please try again later. For assistance, please contact Hyatt Gold Passport Customer Service at 1-800-30-HYATT or your nearest Worldwide Reservation Center"

Has anyone else experienced this and if there is a work around?

Regards

DJ
Why not try calling GP Customer Service?
Old Mar 4, 2016, 2:59 pm

Well I keep being told that they will forward the issue to the support team, but nothing happens.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 3:06 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
I you are on Twitter they are very helpful there.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 3:14 pm

Thanks will give it a go

Is it the Hyatt Concierge?
Old Mar 4, 2016, 4:16 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Yes it is

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.