Search
Old Mar 31, 2016, 1:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: trajanc
Print Wikipost

Las Vegas Codes and Promos

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:27 pm

Im not understanding what 2 buffets per day means. If I check in on march 1 and check out on march 3, is that a total of 4? 2 on march 2nd and 2 on march 3rd? If I am traveling alone, can i make separate trips, or do the 2 buffets in a day have to be used concurrently. This is why i prefer the royal offer. I can use the $150 as i please.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:44 pm

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Yes 2+ 2 = 4. I'm not sure if they have to be used concurrently.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:01 pm

I called to get more information. They are two per day, can be used towards any buffet during the day. So if you are going as 1, you could use 1 for breakfast then 1 for lunch or dinner. They cannot be carried over to another day. And they are only good at that property. Nonetheless, if you dont want to deal with repeated checking in/out and are going for a long stay, this can be a great deal. Lots of nights for around $50-60 at the Mirage, with 2 buffets per day ends up paying for the room. You'll still pay the nearly $40 resort fee of course per day.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by skreemer6
I called to get more information.
Thanks for looking into this and sharing with us. If I was traveling alone, I wouldn't want to eat at the same buffet 4 times in 2 days, but it's a good deal for two people - do a dinner buffet one day and a breakfast buffet on the other.
Old Jan 17, 2017, 3:25 am

My question is...you are there parts of 3 days, the day you check in, the next full day, and the day you check out...Its 2 per day, on the full day and last day? And not the first day?
Old Jan 17, 2017, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by erasmusmrr
My question is...you are there parts of 3 days, the day you check in, the next full day, and the day you check out...Its 2 per day, on the full day and last day? And not the first day?
I think its your check in day and not your check out day, so basically the nights you're paying for. If you check in the 3rd and check out the 5th, you get the two buffets on the 3rd and 4th. This question also comes up in the Amex Fine hotels and resorts program (which I highly suggest checking out if you guys have an Amex platinum card). Their rates come with daily breakfast and its counted on check in day and not checkout (although a report or two of the hotel giving it to them on BOTH check in and check out dates).

Here is the FT link for reference.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:17 pm

I've used the Aria daily buffet deal a few times in the past.
As I recall, it was 2 buffets daily for up to $75. So if you use it for the more expensive weekend dinner which I think ran around $39, you'll end up paying for the difference.

Your first set of buffets is available on the day you check in.

The front desk person told me we could use our last day's buffet the day we check out but we'd have to talk to someone at the front desk to have it credited. YMMV.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 1:41 pm

Its not bad, but would prefer to have the 150 from mirage for 2 nights. Hopefully soon...
Old Jan 23, 2017, 8:53 pm

Royal offer is live through July!
Old Jan 24, 2017, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by Ian Reynolds
Royal offer is live through July!
Could you share which link/promo code you used? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind! Old link works. Automatically updates with new promo.

Last edited by lespitefire; Jan 24, 2017 at 2:45 am Reason: Solved issue.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 4:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Live through Dec 2017 for Bellagio.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 5:53 am

Programs: KF Gold|VA Gold|HH Diamond|Kimpton IC|Hyatt Gold
Woohoo!

Had quick scroll back the last few pages.
Anyone have any idea where the credit can be used these days? T&C's are very vague.

Last edited by oh_lol; Jan 24, 2017 at 6:14 am
Old Jan 24, 2017, 8:39 am

Programs: DL,AA,RR
Originally Posted by bobu
Did all the charges come off automatically even though you used at other properties or did you have to get them manually adjusted?
Yes, all the charges came off automatically other than MonteCarlo Buffet. Not sure why but I got that adjusted manually.
Old Jan 24, 2017, 4:16 pm

I spoke with phone representatives from both Mirage and Aria, who said I should be able to use the credit at other MGM properties (as long as I charge back to the room).

They also said they had trouble looking up the offer at first (I don't think it's updated in their system yet), so I'm hoping this answer doesn't change before the stay I booked in June at Aria.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 7:35 pm

Is the entertainment promo dead? Tried to use my reservation code and the page just reloads without the spot to add the code when I hit 'book now'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.