[RATE GONE] Le Meridien Khao Lak for 100 Ugandan Shillings

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[RATE GONE] Le Meridien Khao Lak for 100 Ugandan Shillings

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2006, 9:58 am

Programs: LH
not working anymore, get an error when pressing confirm everything.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 9:59 am

Programs: AA-EXP 3MM, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium
Talking

I got all the way to confirm the reservation for 1 week and then got the error message. We'll see. Sure would be great to have the 2 bedroom villa for 6 nights for $3.60
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:02 am

yea, i just hurt my foot kicking the table.... stupid me shouldnt have called my friend first. those wasted 10mins probably made the difference.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:15 am

Programs: SPG Gold, UA/AA Commoner
Still works perfectly fine. Just booked, and even though it didn't initially say I had 3rd night free, I got it in the end. Here is my confirmation email. Only part that confuses me is the Special Request of 400 PN UGX.

Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort
9/9 Moo. 1 Tambol Kuk Kak, Phang Nga 82190 Thailand
Phone: (66)(76) 427 500 Fax: (66)(76) 427 575

Guest Rooms & Amenities
Hotel Services
Restaurants & Lounges
Local Area
Driving Directions
Meeting & Event Facilities

Dear JoeyVegaz,

Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Khao Lak Beach & Spa Resort. We are pleased to confirm your reservation with us.

Confirmation:

Your Schedule:
Arrival Date 04-JUN-2007

Departure Date 07-JUN-2007

Number of Rooms 1

Number of Guests 1

Your Accommodations: Room 1 of 1
Room Description
1 KING
DLX OCEANFRONT 1 BEDROOM VILLA, PRIVATE POOL, SPACIOUS LUXURIOUS BATHROOM, WIRELESS INTERNET/FEE, 42 INCH PLASMA TV, 80SQM OCEANFRONT VILLA ONLY STEPS FROM THE BEACH, 170SQM GAR DEN W/PRIVATE POOL,OUTDOOR RAIN SHOWER, DVD/HI FI.

Guest Name JoeyVegaz

Number of Adults 1

Number of Children 0

Remarks

Your Rate: Room 1 of 1

Promotion Name: BUY 2 GET 1 FREE***
Rate Plan: PROMO ENGINE RATES

6/4/2007
UGX

6/5/2007
UGX

6/6/2007
Free

Total*
UGX

Promotion Advisory

Promotion Detail
GUESTS THAT ARRIVE FOR A THREE-NIGHT STAY WILL GET THE THIRDNIGHT FOR FREE. GUESTS WILL PAY FOR THE FRIST TWO NIGHTS,THE THIRD NIGHT WILL BE COMPLIMENTARY. CREDIT CARD WILL BECHARGED AT TIME OF BOOKING. RESERVATIONS ARE PRE-PAID ANDNON-REFUNDABLE; IF CANCELLATION TAKES PLACE, GUESTS FORFEITTOTAL ROOM CHARGE PLUS TAX.

Taxes
GOVERNMENT TAX 7.7 Percent Per Room Per Night NOT In The Rate

Additional Mandatory Charges
SERVICE CHARGE 10.0 Percent Per Room Per Night NOT In The Rate

Guarantee Rules and Cancellation Policy
You have satisfied your deposit with a(n) AMEX / OPTIMA card.
The time for canceling without penalty has passed.
If you cancel the forfeiture amount will be 1,200.00.
Room taxes may be charged on deposits and any penalties.

* Special Request: RATE=400.00 PN UGX

Special Services for All Rooms:
June 04, 2007 - June 05, 2007
Rate Plan: PROMO ENGINE RATES
BUFFET BRKFST FOR 2 Per Person/per Night

Your Privacy

Please note: For security purposes, you will be asked to provide a photo ID at check-in.

This email may contain links to websites that collect personally identifiable information about you. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is not responsible or liable for the actions of such independent websites, and encourages you to review the privacy statements and policies of such websites to understand how they collect, use and store such information.

Click here for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.'s Privacy Statement.

Disclosure

Starpoint® balance may not reflect your most recent activity and may not include Starpoints earned or redeemed for the current transaction.

Cancel Information
To cancel or modify a reservation booked online, please visit lemeridien.com. For assistance with all other reservations, please contact Le Meridien at 800-543-4300 if you are calling from the United States or Canada. Otherwise, click here for the telephone number of the Worldwide Reservation Office nearest you. Please note that reservations cannot be canceled via email.

Exchange Rate
For non-US hotels, rates confirmed in USD may be converted to local currency by the hotel at your time of stay, based on the exchange rate used by the hotel and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations. Credit card charges are subject to additional currency conversions by banks or credit card companies, which are not within the hotel’s control and may impact the amount charged to your credit card. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.

Rate/Reservation Validity
Please note that electronic reservation confirmations are provided to you solely for your convenience and that we retain official records of our reservation transactions, including details of dates of stay and room rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations, modifications, or variations between this confirmation and our official records, our official records shall control. Tampering with this confirmation to alter the room rate, or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and may have legal consequences.

Early Departure
Many Starwood hotels have an early departure fee. When you check-in, you will be asked to confirm your departure date. You may be able to change your departure date without a penalty if your rate plan permits and if you do so before the end of your arrival day. After reconfirming your departure date, if you decide to leave earlier, you may be charged the early departure fee. Please contact the hotel if you have any questions.

Your Starwood Preferred Guest Details

Member Name:
Joey Vegaz

SPG Number:xxxxxxxxxxx
Starpoint Balance:Enough

Login to Your Account

Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
1111 Westchester Avenue: White Plains, NY 10604

This is a post only e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
If you would like to unsubscribe from further marketing e-mail communications related to this stay, please click here.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:19 am

Programs: HH Silver IHG Platinum
It only seems to work on nights were the deluxe villa is 600 a night, more than likely $600 USD, but showing 600 UGX per night. I did get it to work on nights I may not be able to get there on. I did use my AMEX gift card which has just about 6000 UGX left on it.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:24 am

Programs: SPG Gold, UA/AA Commoner
Might be slowly dying now...

I was trying to book some more nights but cannot get the UGX rate to come up. Only for the example of Jan 15-18. When I input other dates, it goes only to one page of all US rates...
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:27 am

Programs: HH Silver IHG Platinum
I was able to get it to pull up for some dates in April, but that was about it.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:30 am

I still manage to pull it up for dates in March and April... the 100 and 600 UGX. however when i finally want to press the confirm button, i get an error, no matter if firefox or IE.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:36 am

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
Wow, this is fun! Have most of February booked in either Oceanfront Suite or Private Villa. Now if they would only honor this, memory reminds me how Phuket rates never went through in similar offers.

Wouldn't it actually be funny to show up at the hotel with Ugandan Schillings and pay the rate.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by flo-e
I still manage to pull it up for dates in March and April... the 100 and 600 UGX. however when i finally want to press the confirm button, i get an error, no matter if firefox or IE.
I can only get it to work in 3 night chunks.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:50 am

Programs: SPG & CO Plat.
Originally Posted by johnep1
I can only get it to work in 3 night chunks.
It seems that is the key - anything more than three nights errors out on confirmation.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:53 am

or maybe it has to be a multiple of 3, due to the promo. pay 2, get 3
Old Dec 3, 2006, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by FatManInNYC
It seems that is the key - anything more than three nights errors out on confirmation.
Yeah, it took me awhile to figure that one out. If you're going for more than 3 days and you're travelling with someone else, consider making one reservation in your name ond one in their's. That way, if the hotel honors one reservation/person, you'd still get 6 days.
Old Dec 3, 2006, 11:03 am

Has anyone booked this with a credit card that immediately shows holds and can check how much the hold is for?
Old Dec 3, 2006, 11:04 am

Originally Posted by idealflyer
Wow, this is fun! Have most of February booked in either Oceanfront Suite or Private Villa. Now if they would only honor this, memory reminds me how Phuket rates never went through in similar offers.

Wouldn't it actually be funny to show up at the hotel with Ugandan Schillings and pay the rate.
Did you have to book in 3-night chunks?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.