Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

HHonors Double Night Credit promotion October 11- December 31, 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HHonors Double Night Credit promotion October 11- December 31, 2022

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2022, 6:40 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by fed planner
Do the double nights count toward Lifetime?
Confirmed with the Honors team that they will.

Best regards,

William
Old Oct 12, 2022, 6:42 am

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Also confirmed with the Honors team.

Best regards,

William
sdsearch likes this.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 6:48 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA PP
I saw this yesterday, after checking out from a five night stay on Monday.

I don't currently have another cash stay until January. Fortunately I don't need it to keep my diamond status.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 7:33 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by DELee
Did you check to see if you were already registered?

David
Is there a way to check which promotions I am already registered for? On Marriott, it shows the promotions registered. But I don't see that on the Hilton website or the Hilton App.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 8:03 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by MP001
I had the same error and was unable to register.
Chatted with an agent while logged into my profile page, sorted in two minutes.
I tried chatting with an agent online while logged in and the agent said she couldn't help me and asked me to send an email to [email protected] for further assistance.

As with most other places, I am sure they have various levels of chat agents and some are more helpful than others.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 9:09 am

Programs: UAL 1KMM,Hilton Diamond
Works for me

I have quite a few stays between now and the end of the year. Am already a lifetime Diamond but I can use the bonuses and points.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 10:12 am

Programs: DL PLT, 1MM,PC Plat,HH Diamond,SkyClub, member All programs
when do the "bonus" nights show? i checked out yesterday from a five night point stay and saw my five nights reflected on my milestone bonus chart, not 10.
i did register prior to checking out. thank you.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by Time traveller
Is there a way to check which promotions I am already registered for? On Marriott, it shows the promotions registered. But I don't see that on the Hilton website or the Hilton App.
Go to this link when you are logged in to your Honors account: https://www.hilton.com/en/hilton-hon...SliderMyOffers

or while logged in, navigate to Points -> Points Promotions -> Sign up
kevino, lsquare and lgormley like this.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 11:11 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by BigFishDave
when do the "bonus" nights show? i checked out yesterday from a five night point stay and saw my five nights reflected on my milestone bonus chart, not 10.
i did register prior to checking out. thank you.
The promo is from the 11th/Oct until the end of the year.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 11:16 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Try and register and just get a page cannot be fund error.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 11:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Ghoulish
This year only "earned" nights can carry over into next year. Not previously carried over nights.

And only "earned" nights ABOVE the tier you earned in 2022 (for 2023-March 2024) will carry over.

Since you reached Diamond this year (for 2023-March 24) with your carryover nights, everything you've earned this year is already "above your tier". Those will carryover to next year for calculating 2024-March 2025 status.

It only gets complicated for those who were not already at diamond via carryovers.

IE: If your carryovers only got you to gold this year, and you earned more taking you to diamond, only those earned above diamond will carry over for 2024-Mar 2025).
If I have understood what you said correctly, I dont think this is quite right. It is the nights you earned this year over and above the threshold for this year that rollover to next year, regardless of the fact you already qualified.

This means only nights above the first 42 count for next year, even if you requalifed this year on rollover alone. Otherwise, last years nights would be rolling over twice.

This is certainly how it worked in the past when I rolled over 60 nights in the first year of rollover.

Last edited by ao40; Oct 12, 2022 at 11:46 am
Old Oct 12, 2022, 11:48 am

Programs: DL PLT, 1MM,PC Plat,HH Diamond,SkyClub, member All programs
Originally Posted by more4less
The promo is from the 11th/Oct until the end of the year.
I checked out on the 11th, so completed on the 11th.
"Offer valid for stays completed October 11 December 31, 2022 (Promotion Period) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors members must first register at hiltonhonors.com/en_US/double-night-credit/landing/ prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn double night credit per stay during the Promotion Period.

Double night credit means one additional, tier qualifying night credit will be awarded for each night stayed in the promo period. Registered Hilton Honors members will receive double night credit for all nights completed in the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. Double nights will count towards Hilton Honors members 2022 night count and will be eligible for rollover night credit. There is no limit to the total amount of double night credits that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer.
Old Oct 12, 2022, 3:29 pm

Double Night for Status

I just received this in the email

When I try to register I get this.

Are there other locations on their website to register?

(UPDATE: I called and they told me I'm successfully registered regardless.)

Last edited by hotscot; Oct 12, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Old Oct 12, 2022, 4:39 pm
cjd

Anybody in the UK managed to sign up for this offer? Just tried and it says that page can't be found. Is it only available to US members?
Old Oct 12, 2022, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by BigFishDave
I checked out on the 11th, so completed on the 11th.
"Offer valid for stays completed October 11 – December 31, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at hiltonhonors.com/en_US/double-night-credit/landing/ prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period. Registered Hilton Honors members will earn double night credit per stay during the Promotion Period.

Double night credit means one additional, tier qualifying night credit will be awarded for each night stayed in the promo period. Registered Hilton Honors members will receive double night credit for all nights completed in the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends. Double nights will count towards Hilton Honors members’ 2022 night count and will be eligible for rollover night credit. There is no limit to the total amount of double night credits that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer.
My apologies for the confusion, but you would have needed to stay the night of the 11th, not check out on that day. From the FAQ:

If I check-in before October 11, 2022, or check-out after December 31, 2022, do I still earn credit for that stay?

Members can check-in prior to Oct 11th but they will only receive credit for nights completed starting the night of Oct 11th – Dec 31st only.

Best regards,

William

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.