Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2018, 8:07 am

Programs: AA EXP Hyatt Explorist Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive Elite, UA Silver
Great timing on this promotion for me.... signed up for the Diamond Status Match (8 stays) and I am currently out working Hurricane Florence, I am an insurance adjuster. In and out of Hampton Inns and others every night is kinda of a pain... I'll reflect on the "pain" sitting in LH F if I can spin it up to 75k.....at least that's the plan.
Richmond_Surrey likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Didn’t think of google for searching for this promotion, it just didn’t occur to me. I thought it would be on the Miles & More page, plain and simple, but that’s obviously far too much to expect. Anyway, I hope it all works out and everybody gets their points and miles.
Old Sep 26, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, United Silver, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by ehallison
That's exactly what I did the next morning and the new clerk had no problem adding it. However, it didn't print on the bill later when we checked out, which concerned me. It was the same guy, and he assured me it was on the reservation and even invited me to peek at the screen so I could verify it. I hope the miles post without having to chase them down.
Update on this: the miles showed on the Honors account and just posted this morning to M&M account.
Old Sep 27, 2018, 1:40 pm

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
The miles don't show on my HHONORS accounts for my three last stay.

Did ask customer service @ hilton but they insist to tell that this is normal.

Message 1
"The Promotion Mile and More has been registered on your loyalty account and the Miles for the three stay days after August 3rd, are well under Promotion.
However, as indicated in the terms of the Promotion, please allow approximately 6 weeks for the Miles to appear:
"Allow up to six weeks after check-out, and after promotion has ended, for miles to be credited to your account."

Message 2
Miles outside of Promotions like the one you have, are no longer credited.
This is since April 02, 2018.
On the other hand, the loyalty program offers you the possibility of transferring your Points to different airline accounts.
Also, the Bonus has been increased and currently, for Silver it's + 20%, Gold + 80%, Diamond + 100%, which in the end gives more Points.

Message 3
All details concerning this Promotion are correctly registered in your account.
The stays are also eligible and therefore, we maintain what has been written in our previous communication (official state from the Miles & More website):

"Please, allow up to six weeks after check-out, and after promotion has ended, for miles to be credited to your account."

The Promotion will end on 31 Oct 2018.

Don't think the guy is aware that there is a problem with the miles not showing on my Honors accounts.
What are your's contact à Hilton ?
I use "[email protected]"
Old Sep 28, 2018, 2:11 am

Originally Posted by David buick
The miles don't show on my HHONORS accounts for my three last stay.
What are your's contact à Hilton ?
I use "[email protected]"
If the miles are not showing on your account, I think it's very unlikely that you will get them. The CS staff that respond to e-mails don't seem to be up to speed with this promotion. I suggest contacting Hilton by Twitter - they resolved the issue of miles not posting for a stay for me. Alternatively telephone.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 7:44 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Two one night stays at the HGI Kuala Lumpur and made sure my LH M&M number showed on the invoice. Miles posted about 6-7 days later to my LH account.
Old Sep 28, 2018, 8:39 am

Mine also took about a week or so to credit.
Old Sep 30, 2018, 8:12 am

Programs: BA silver, Accor platinum, HH silver, M&M
Originally Posted by lukew
If the miles are not showing on your account, I think it's very unlikely that you will get them. The CS staff that respond to e-mails don't seem to be up to speed with this promotion. I suggest contacting Hilton by Twitter - they resolved the issue of miles not posting for a stay for me. Alternatively telephone.
Went trough Twitter, the miles are now showing on my HH account !
CS was clueless !
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:44 pm

Programs: SQ Krisflyer, Hilton Gold, Best Western Diamond, SPG Gold
Had an award stay at doubletree Johor from Friday 5th oct to saturday 6th oct.

Hilton points and stay have been credited in, but miles still reflected as 0. Invoice reflects my M&M number correctly.

I have definitely registered for the promo cause I was previously credited for a previous stay.

Award stays are eligible too right? Should I just wait it out as it seems from other posts that the miles take a whlie to show up.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kt85
Award stays are eligible too right?
No
Old Oct 10, 2018, 2:35 am

anyone knows if the friend and family rate qualifies?
Thanks
Old Oct 10, 2018, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by psgfan12
anyone knows if the friend and family rate qualifies?
Thanks
No they don’t.
Old Oct 10, 2018, 8:05 am

check in on 31st of Oct

Will I get those M&M miles for stay where I would check in 31 st of Oct and check out 1st of Nov?
Old Oct 25, 2018, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP Hyatt Explorist Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Emerald Club Executive Elite, UA Silver
Originally Posted by talltoddtravels
Great timing on this promotion for me.... signed up for the Diamond Status Match (8 stays) and I am currently out working Hurricane Florence, I am an insurance adjuster. In and out of Hampton Inns and others every night is kinda of a pain... I'll reflect on the "pain" sitting in LH F if I can spin it up to 75k.....at least that's the plan.
Update... I have managed to squeeze out 33 stays for 82,500 MM points, not fun checking in and out but not horrible either.... going to burn on LH first FRA to LAX should be fun...
Old Oct 25, 2018, 6:29 pm

Completed my 8 stays for diamond status match challenge.
A free 20k points was much welcomed - since I don't collect on star alliance, I'm likely going to burn it flying to HKG to SIN.
Might have to see how much more I need for other seats on the Sinapore airlines flight. Crack open the amex wallet for get the rest across.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.