Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How does the Miles & More offer work?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2019, 2:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
The best solution would be if Lauren gives me an email address, then I will just attach the reservation and the final bill. In message I just wrote, I gave all my account details. But I noticed, while copying reservation numbers etc. that my M&M number was on the reservation, but not on the actual bill. So what happened to cause it to be taken out??
Old Feb 10, 2019, 5:12 pm

Programs: BA Silver (OW Sapphire), A3 Gold (*G), Bonvoy LTTE, HHonors Diamond, LeClubAccor Silver, UA Silver
Has anyone else had any luck getting those miles posted? I have been trying the Diamond Desk but they keep asking me for receipts, etc

All my stays have posted correctly and even show the correct 2,500 M&M, but they haven't made their way across to LH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.