Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Conrad Bali {IDN}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2011, 7:56 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeAman 5+ Badge

Couple questions. Looking to book for 5 days in March.
1) Airport transfers? $14 per person? Is that correct?
2) Upgrades from award rooms? I saw on another thread cash prices listed; still pretty accurate?
3)Any experience with the private pool suites? How private are the pools?

thanks
FDW
Old Jan 3, 2011, 8:40 am

Programs: SAS Lifetime Gold, HHonors Lifetime Diamond, TK*G Elite+, airBaltic VIP, Sixt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by FlyingDoctorwu
Couple questions. Looking to book for 5 days in March.
1) Airport transfers? $14 per person? Is that correct?
2) Upgrades from award rooms? I saw on another thread cash prices listed; still pretty accurate?

thanks
FDW
1) Mine was $16. They forgot to pick me up... Porter suggested to the information desk and call for Conrad representative. He arrived promptly and arranged transfer. Driver said it would've been much cheaper if arranged directly. I have a business card from the driver if you'd like one. Visa on arrival and landing permit was another $25.
2) Don't know about award. I got an upgrade from Garden view room to Conrad Suites (CS). They said they upgrade diamonds, subject to availability.
3) CS have their own pool that is limited to the suite guests. It is a very nice pool. It looks like almost all suites have pool view. I didn't notice any small children by the pool. I recall that children under 12 were not allowed in the pool.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dabee69
1) Mine was $16. They forgot to pick me up... Porter suggested to the information desk and call for Conrad representative. He arrived promptly and arranged transfer. Driver said it would've been much cheaper if arranged directly. I have a business card from the driver if you'd like one. Visa on arrival and landing permit was another $25.
2) Don't know about award. I got an upgrade from Garden view room to Conrad Suites (CS). They said they upgrade diamonds, subject to availability.
3) CS have their own pool that is limited to the suite guests. It is a very nice pool. It looks like almost all suites have pool view. I didn't notice any small children by the pool. I recall that children under 12 were not allowed in the pool.
I assume FlyingDoctorwu was inquiring about the "Conrad Pool Suite" rooms with their own private pool, not the "communal" pool in the "Suites" section of the property.
Old Jan 3, 2011, 10:19 am
Aman 5+ BadgeFour Seasons Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Skyman65
I assume FlyingDoctorwu was inquiring about the "Conrad Pool Suite" rooms with their own private pool, not the "communal" pool in the "Suites" section of the property.
Yes I was.. I saw in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ites-gold.html that upgrades were offered for $245.. worth it?

FDW
Old Jan 5, 2011, 1:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Yes I was.. I saw in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...ites-gold.html that upgrades were offered for $245.. worth it?

FDW
the suites here are amazing....& so are the benefits that come with it....
Old Feb 27, 2011, 10:01 pm

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Staying at the Conrad Bali later this week. Booked the basic room on points. Received an offer of discounted upgrades that I did not choose to accept at the time. Now I am wondering if I should have.

Is there any way I can access the list of upgrade prices again? And if so, what would you recommend? I have a standard garden view King bed but was considering an ocean view and also the club floor rooms...
Old Feb 27, 2011, 11:02 pm

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by gottaluvNW
Staying at the Conrad Bali later this week. Booked the basic room on points. Received an offer of discounted upgrades that I did not choose to accept at the time. Now I am wondering if I should have.

Is there any way I can access the list of upgrade prices again? And if so, what would you recommend? I have a standard garden view King bed but was considering an ocean view and also the club floor rooms...
Go into your HH account and click on the reservation. You should get a button to click on for the NOR-1 options.

As for what to choose, can't help
Old Feb 28, 2011, 12:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah

upgrade to a suite if you can....you can easily do it by clicking on the reservation on your hh account....
Old Feb 28, 2011, 8:02 am

Programs: Ex-NWA Plat
Originally Posted by Keyser
upgrade to a suite if you can....you can easily do it by clicking on the reservation on your hh account....
The NOR-1 option is not showing up on my reservation page via the HHonors account anymore...
Old Feb 28, 2011, 9:29 pm

Programs: LH FTL, TK Gold, AZ Gold, CC Concierge, HH Diamond
I had been to the Conrad last week. Booked a standard room with breakfast with an agent. I got upgraded to a pool/ sea view room with Lounge access. But keep in Mind that the Lounge is located in the separate building of Conrad Suites. I stayed in the "A" Building and its a long way to go. Still worth it at least in the afternoon as they do offer a huge list of cocktails prepared to order. They do not offer a buffet with the Cocktails- just a small plate with a few appetizers. I had Breakfast in the main restaurant, which was quiet good!
Old Mar 1, 2011, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The NOR-1 option is not showing up on my reservation page via the HHonors account anymore...
did you click the reservation number for this stay on your hhonors page????that should take you to another page which gives the upgrade options....if not then get in touch with the property & they should be able to offer you some upgrade options....
Old Mar 1, 2011, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We've stayed a few times in the Conrad Pool Suite, they are great. There are two suites on the ground floor, facing the ocean, in the Conrad Suites block, which each have a private garden area with seating, a small pool, and a beach bale. You also have your own private entrance from your garden down to the beach.

The pools are private, in that you have a pool all to yourself. But you can be seen from the balcony of the oecan front Conrad Suites above you.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 6:50 am
soy

Programs: various
We have an award stay here in Sept. Reading the thread it seems that the suites are adult only, so that rules out an suites upgrade (due to toddler Soy).
What is the best I can hope for in terms of upgrade for rooms in the main resort?
Old Mar 5, 2011, 8:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK*G, EI Elite
The Conrad Suites themselves are not adults only, just the suites pool area which is restricted to guest over 12 years. Moreover they're not actually bothered by babies and toddlers being in the area as long as they are quiet, not running around or going in the pool.

Old Mar 20, 2011, 1:23 pm
Ole

Programs: DL Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold
Conrad Suite or Lagoon Suite

Is anyone willing to offer his/her opinion on whether a Conrad Suite or Lagoon Suite would be a better choice for an upgraded room. It's a 1-week award stay for our anniversary, and the price for the upgrade is the same for the two rooms. From what I understand, the Conrad Suite provides access to the Club Lounge and the Lagoon Suite does not (though my Gold status may get me in?). Many thanks for any help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.