Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2015, 3:08 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
It kind of ticks me off that I know I have a semi-weak password and with the hack news on HHonors a few months back I wanted to change my password to a strong password but I haven't been able to. So I can only hope that captcha is holding back the robo-brute-force hacking attempts.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 380Flyer
About time HHonors - with your four digit PIN, my account was hacked into and points deducted for airline miles transfer which resulted in all the unnecessary follow up and having to get a new membership number with lost lifetime history.

What a disgraceful program where you don't even care for high yield spending for lifetime diamond qualification. Not happy

For this reason, I am moving away from Hilton until you fix your system and lifetime diamond qualification criteria.
Lifetime info is not lost. Just ask the Diamond desk to merge the data and explain why. They can do easily.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 9:04 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Wow - amazing they didn't sort this out given they take the HHonors account part of the site down every single week of the year for about 7 hours on a Sunday morning/lunchtime! I don't know any other major travel company website that has so much maintenance yet seems to do nothing productive with it!
Old Feb 21, 2015, 11:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Wow - amazing they didn't sort this out given they take the HHonors account part of the site down every single week of the year for about 7 hours on a Sunday morning/lunchtime! I don't know any other major travel company website that has so much maintenance yet seems to do nothing productive with it!
I am guessing that you never tried booking a flight on Delta.
Old Feb 21, 2015, 11:52 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
Haha no, although impressed (in a bad way) that someone is beating Hilton at having a rubbish website!
Old Feb 22, 2015, 6:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Are we seriously still waiting on word from Hilton about this? How can an IT department not have fixed the issue within 2+ days of time?

Could you imagine the bedlam if Hilton.com was giving away hotel rooms in error, and it took IT 2+ days to fix the issue?
Old Feb 22, 2015, 10:41 am

Programs: AA Platinum (Lifetime), United GS, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-la Diamond, Marriott Platinum
i believe this is a clever, calculated and well-executed "wag the dog" initiative to deflect attention from the 100K points for diamond renewal debacle. nearly everyone is now talking about not getting 1K points instead of not getting 100K points. this will be touted internally as a 99% improvement in CSAT.

well done, hilton, well done!
Old Feb 22, 2015, 3:24 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Originally Posted by Miami305
Are we seriously still waiting on word from Hilton about this?
Yeah, I've been waiting for an OK. I want my 1000 HHonors points, especially when the Conrad Hong Kong was raised from 30K to 80K points. What is Hilton thinking anyway here?
Is it okay to go forward to get just 1K? That'll get me in that Conrad fast. Any where's the double dipper that gives us the points to fixed miles, Hilton? Bring that back too.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 4:46 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA, BA, Accor, Honors Diamond, IHG Diamond Elite and lots more....
Sad to see no response from Hilton - do they really care?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 5:48 am
jxd

Originally Posted by GentleGiant
Sad to see no response from Hilton - do they really care?
They don't, and won't, until their earnings are in the reds.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 9:28 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
I bet they will have some resolution to this by March 26.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:05 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Let’s be fair here...

...HHonorsRepresentative has generally been proactive in alerting FlyerTalk members with information and updates about many things pertaining to Hilton HHonors — including this promotion.

I for one am being patient and awaiting word from her pertaining to the latest update...
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:13 am

Programs: Aadvantage/Dividend, RapidRewards, Hilton Gold, SPG, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Let’s be fair here...

...HHonorsRepresentative has generally been proactive in alerting FlyerTalk members with information and updates about many things pertaining to Hilton HHonors — including this promotion.

I for one am being patient and awaiting word from her pertaining to the latest update...
I really appreciate this voice of reason. :-).
Old Feb 23, 2015, 11:37 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Are we there yet?
Old Feb 23, 2015, 12:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by Canarsie
Let’s be fair here...

+1 She has been doing a great job.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.