Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:26 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
I also have the banner, but I checked my account today, and the 1k points have posted. Nice. tls
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:35 am

Got my 1K points as well.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:37 am

Programs: UA 1k,Marriott LT PLT, Hilton Diamond /HYATT Plat, Hertz Pres, National Exec
Received my 1k pts today as well.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by adobbing
Seem to be 1000 points better off, but can't see anything listed in the all points activity section?

Not sure whether these 1000 are from this or another dining promo I've been chasing up, does anyone who's had the posts see anything I there all pints activity section and if so what does it say?
Mine is showing:

02 Apr 2015
PASSWORD UPDATE 1K POINTS OFFER
1000 0
Old Apr 3, 2015, 9:23 am

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Got it today! Plus 1000! Thanks ^
Old Apr 3, 2015, 9:49 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Mine is showing:

02 Apr 2015
1000 0
Mine posted overnight with the same information
Old Apr 3, 2015, 9:58 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Looks like I got the 1K points posted overnight as well.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 9:58 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Am Elite, Best Western Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Rewards Gold
Originally Posted by RogerD408
Mine is showing:

02 Apr 2015
1000 0
Looks like it's just posted with that description along with the other 1k for the dining promotion!
Old Apr 3, 2015, 9:59 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
When should I conclude I'm not getting mine? I didn't do it right away because Erin said "wait", and when she said "now", I did it.

When I sign in with my new password I get Recaptcha.

When I sign in with my OLD password (and yes even today I tried it, after April 1), it takes me directly to my account page with no Recaptcha.

Something's definitely wrong, but I don't know what.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:08 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott LT Plat, AS Lounge
Originally Posted by adobbing
Seem to be 1000 points better off, but can't see anything listed in the all points activity section...
Same here. Try checking again tomorrow. I sometimes find that my point total updates one day before the all points activity section shows the reason for the update.
Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:12 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by isle-hawg
I changed mine a couple weeks ago while 1K points were being offered but still no points for me. Now I am getting the pop up banner again to earn 1K points and the following on the homepage:

"As of April 22, 2015, all members will be required to update their PIN, or current password, to a new & secure password. Earn 1,000 Bonus Points when you update your password now by visiting the Personal Information section of your account profile."

Erin, does the website want some of us to change our password again, or is the system too unsophisticated to know who has already changed their password?
Originally Posted by Firewind
With these reports coming in, I was beginning to think it walked and quacked like a sweep, but since I haven't been swept up, and I received the notice again with the new deadlines despite having fulfilled the requirements, I'm going to change my password again, and let the devil take the hindmost -- e.g., if two rewards come through, oh well.
Originally Posted by Eujeanie
Erin, PLEASE tell us if we have to pick...yet another...password in order to get the points?
Hi all,

If your current password was created prior to March 12, 2015, you will need to change your password and make this update by April 10, 2015, to earn the 1,000 Bonus Points.

Please keep in mind it may take six to eight weeks to receive this Bonus!

Cheers,
Erin
Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:33 am

I changed mine exactly on March 12 (not before) - I looked back on this thread to verify.

Do I have to change it again or do you think I'm ok?
Old Apr 3, 2015, 11:28 am

Changed the pw, new one is working just fine and received the bonus.
But why can I still use the old password after changing it? What´s the point of implementing a mandatory password change for your customers, when the old passwords, who supposedly pose a security problem for account holders, still continue to work?
Sorry to say this, but once again your IT department is a bad joke, if this was my work result back in the days as an IT consultant, I would have been dismissed a long time ago...
Old Apr 3, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: HH Diamond-IHG Plat-AA Gold
Changed pws for myself and SO on 3/13; same as others, I see points for doing so posted for both of us today. ^
Old Apr 3, 2015, 2:13 pm

Well I'll be darned. My 1K points just posted. Thanks.

But I can still log in with either my old or new passwords.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.