Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honors Login Update

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2015, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by OB one
changed a bunch of family passwords over the past couple weeks. Not one has posted 1,000 points. Tonight I logged into my wife's account I see 377,xxx points, then the screen automatically refreshes itself and I see 376,xxx points. Log out and into my account and I see 222,xxx points, and then I can actually watch the numbers decreasing by 1000 points to 221,xxx. And of course nothing shows in recent activity.
Same thing on my account, it shows for a second, then refreshes and shows 1000 less points! ...??
Old Apr 8, 2015, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
Originally Posted by Northeaster01
Same thing on my account, it shows for a second, then refreshes and shows 1000 less points! ...??
Well today I finally see them after two days seeing refreshing and decreasing points. Also made a bunch of reward reservations yesterday and each one decreased my points total correctly after the res was confirmed. Logged in before going to bed last night and all my points were back. This morning the points total is correct.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 8:39 am

Programs: AC, Bonvoy, HH
Changed my password on Monday, points were posted the next day. (I immediately logged on with my new password and I thought my point balance had increased by 1000, but was not certain. There was nothing in the recent activity.)
Old Apr 8, 2015, 9:29 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
April 8, and I'm still able to get in using my old password (or my new).

I thought our old passwords were vulnerable, hence the need for the change, and would be disabled after April 1?
Old Apr 8, 2015, 11:17 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Still no 1,000 bonus Hilton HHonors points here...
Old Apr 8, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I got my 1000 points but the site is blocking me sometimes and annoyingly lets me only in with my old password. And the CAPTCHA remains. Really annoying and not trustworhtly with the password mess
Old Apr 8, 2015, 2:40 pm

Programs: UA Platinum (1MM Gold), HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Portolan
We'll see if/when the points are posted.
Batting .500 at present...my bonus points have posted, but Ms. Portolan's haven't. Changed both passwords (each time) the same day. Ironically, I care more about her paltry points than mine because it would extend her points another year. We mostly travel on my account.
Old Apr 8, 2015, 9:04 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Updated on 3/12 but still no 1000 pts!
Old Apr 8, 2015, 11:13 pm

Got my 1,000 points.
20% towards a Cat 1 redemption
Old Apr 9, 2015, 2:30 am

Programs: EK Gold, EY Gold, Bonvoy LT Titanium, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
My account was also refreshing a second after logging in, but was reducing by 155000!

I did not notice it was refreshing so assumed the future points booking I had just cancelled had somehow not returned my points.

Seems ok today though.. until the next IT hiccup no doubt
Old Apr 9, 2015, 2:46 am
gum

Programs: LH Blue, BA Blue, Hyatt Gold
Thanks to the thread opener for the hint.

Now checked my account and the points have arrived on Apr 7th, 2015. ^
Old Apr 9, 2015, 3:38 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Got my points.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 7:56 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Gold, Marriott Gold
Got my points but it took several attempts.
Old Apr 9, 2015, 8:40 pm

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
No 1K points for me yet, however I was late on the scene but did it before the cut-off.
Old Apr 13, 2015, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by stevemj3dguy
I have spoken to the Diamond desk and expressed my extreme displeasure with their total failure at Web site and mobile apps. The mobile app doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The mobile website also does note work on Chrome for android. The web nerds at Hilton are all high. and the management is asleep at the wheel. I have been a Hilton Diamond for 5 straigt years and have recently began to book hotels at Marriott just because I have a mobile app that works and their website works. I have never seen a worse response to a serious problem. I am a VP at the company I work for and I can assure you if our website had this many problems heads would roll.
Which makes you wonder why they just don't code a new site from scratch instead of trying to fix all the bugs and incompatibilities of the current mess of code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.