Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Conrad London St. James {GBR}

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2022, 10:18 am

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by Miltani
Can anyone advise if st james Park tube has elevator to reach the street level? If not is there an alternative? Thinking of not wanting to carry large suitcase up the stairs
No elevators and no escalators.
Use Victoria station and then take a taxi, or walk 15 minutes
Old Sep 26, 2022, 1:04 am

Is there any email address i can send an email to give my feedback of my stay?
Old Sep 26, 2022, 3:01 am

Programs: Hilton Honors diamond
Originally Posted by Miltani
Is there any email address i can send an email to give my feedback of my stay?
care to share it here too?
Old Sep 26, 2022, 3:03 am

This is the one I had in my contacts, but not sure if it’s still valid, perhaps someone can confirm?
[email protected]
Old Sep 26, 2022, 7:02 am

[email protected]

goes to guest relations

I filled out the automated survey after my visit, gave some very detailed feedback. No reply.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 10:50 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Silver, UA Premier Silver, Hilton Diamond
how about actual mail addressed to the GM? I believe that she regularly answers reviews on Trip Advisor
Old Sep 27, 2022, 5:10 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Now trying the above mentioned email trying to secure an early check-in for next X-mas. Will report back.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 7:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Originally Posted by saaveraward
[email protected]

goes to guest relations

I filled out the automated survey after my visit, gave some very detailed feedback. No reply.
interesting we left feedback with the front desk and received a reply from the GM a couple of days later
Old Sep 27, 2022, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by worldiswide
interesting we left feedback with the front desk and received a reply from the GM a couple of days later
You'd think, since I referenced unhygienic practices in the lounge that could make someone sick, I'd get a reply. Nope.
Winniesbestfriend likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 11:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
You'd think, since I referenced unhygienic practices in the lounge that could make someone sick, I'd get a reply. Nope.
If it was that bad I'd also report it to the local council.
Old Sep 28, 2022, 2:20 pm

I stayed here for 3 nights last July on that silly good deal (something like £350 for 3 nights including £70 credit). It was good except for confirming by phone that the room would have opening windows and arriving, reconfirming, going to the room and finding that they didn't, and having to move rooms. But they sent an apology and dealt with it well.

I'm thinking of returning for our anniversary for one night. Is it still a good shout? I can get a king deluxe on a Saturday for £270 with breakfast which seems decent in this climate for a Saturday?

Is the Pem a nice restaurant for an intimate dinner?

Last edited by masmadrid; Sep 28, 2022 at 2:27 pm
Old Sep 28, 2022, 2:50 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Looks like 4th night free + $100 credit is still a thing here via Impresario Agents.
Old Sep 28, 2022, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Agreed. What was going on?
Old Sep 28, 2022, 11:32 pm

Originally Posted by worldiswide
Agreed. What was going on?
The glasses in the lounge were face down on a drying rack. The glass shelf under the drying rack was not cleaned, nor was the rack, which should have been cleaned and sanitized daily, at a minimum. Hairs were present that stuck up through the drying rack as well as a white caked substance that could be anything from mold to dirt.

I alerted tbe staff to this. They agreed. Next day? Nothing. I poured everything in a tea cup from there on out. Mentioned this in my survey. No reply

Transferred to the Bankside for my next stay and the glasses in the lounge were face up and spotless.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 12:03 am

The glasses in the lounge were face down on a drying rack. The glass shelf under the drying rack was not cleaned, nor was the rack, which should have been cleaned and sanitized daily, at a minimum. Hairs were present that stuck up through the drying rack as well as a white caked substance that could be anything from mold to dirt.

I alerted tbe staff to this. They agreed. Next day? Nothing. I poured everything in a tea cup from there on out. Mentioned this in my survey. No reply

Transferred to the Bankside for my next stay and the glasses in the lounge were face up and spotless.
That’s not good at all. Did you talk to the lounge manager, difficult man, but I’m sure if he was alerted to this it would have been cleaned. I hope so anyway. I hate dirty glasses in a lounge, Canary Wharf is the nr 1 in it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.