Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa {US-FL}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa {US-FL}

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2022, 7:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Was in the area and had a free AMEX night certificate to burn. Nothing wrong with the hotel -- but nothing particularly special either. Smaller hotel than I expected. Rooms large.Pool area too crowded. Beach area uncrowded. Beach good, but not as good as I expected (I had just come from the Bradenton area and their beaches are nicer). Food in restaurant was good; overpriced, but has anyone ever had non-overpriced food at a resort hotel? Nice front desk agent did her best to upgrade us as Diamond members; all the decent suites were taken, but we got a nice ocean view room and free drink vouchers. Annoying $25/night plus tax parking fee; it's not billed as a "resort fee" so Diamonds have to pay it.

Not really sure who spends $500/night to stay on Marco Island. They should do something else with their money. It's not the most exciting place in the world. But if you have points/certificates to burn, it's not bad. I'd recommend Baker's Cay instead, though.
drod and flockavelliFT like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.