Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2001, 4:20 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Maybe the Hilton address should have some type of auto-reply feature, basically then we would know that they did receive our e-mail. I know my mom's e-mail has something like that to indicate when she is out of the office for an extended time, so you don't expect a quick reply, but at least know the e-mail was received. Something for Hilton to consider.
Old Oct 23, 2001, 4:21 pm

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
Kristy is the best~ she worked out a real mess last year for my son and me. Adam of course has always been the gold standard of customer treatment, but Kristy is standing shoulder to shoulder with him
Old Oct 23, 2001, 8:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thezipper:
Maybe the Hilton address should have some type of auto-reply feature, basically then we would know that they did receive our e-mail. I know my mom's e-mail has something like that to indicate when she is out of the office for an extended time, so you don't expect a quick reply, but at least know the e-mail was received. Something for Hilton to consider.</font>
I got an auto-reply when I sent my e-mail to [email protected]. I also got one from the regular hhonors e-mail address.
Old Oct 26, 2001, 3:32 pm

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
I agree that Kristy is the best. I sent in an email yesterday evening and got a call from her this morning and this afternoon all my concerns were taken care. Absolutely great customer service from Kristy and Hilton. Wish all businesses were as responsive and concerned.
Old Oct 31, 2001, 4:10 pm

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Well I just got a proactive email from Kristy telling me that she had been reading these forums and could not find an email from my email address. I am impressed. I have fowarded the email I sent from the email that is in my Hhonors profile and we will see where it goes from there.

Thanks Kristy
Old Oct 31, 2001, 10:21 pm
DH

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ernie8575:
I agree that Kristy is the best</font>
I second that. Sent email last night and she left a message on my answering machine this afternoon! Not to mention that missing stay credit was posted right away! That's what I call a service!!!

------------------
ValueConsumer.com Home of Tripple Dipping Online Shopping
Old Nov 1, 2001, 6:40 am

Kristy helped me with 2 separate problems. She's been very helpful.

------------------
Who is John Galt?
------------------
Old Nov 12, 2001, 9:08 pm

First response to a service request was received within four working days, by which time initial action had already been taken. This address works. Thank you, Mr. Adam Burke and staff.
Old Nov 12, 2001, 9:40 pm

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a phone call explaining how my concerns were addressed.

My message was sent to [email protected] after 3 attempts to get the issues corrected through the Member Services email. I received nothing but auto responses from that.

Two days after the [email protected] message was sent the phone call was very much appreciated.
Old Nov 12, 2001, 10:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They just took care of a problem of mine between Friday and today. They even called my home (but I wasn't here).
Old Nov 14, 2001, 8:04 pm
Original Member

Programs: AC SE 2MM, HH Dd, SPG; IC Pl/A; AA; DL
Just had a very positive experience. I sent a note on Monday night to [email protected] and returned home today to find miles from a missing London stay in July had been posted as requested. Less than 2 days to do. (and I got an e-mail from Kristen saying what she had done--Thanks Kristen! and Adam for setting this up!

[This message has been edited by BlondeBomber (edited 11-14-2001).]
Old Nov 15, 2001, 1:44 am

Programs: CX Diamond, HH Diamond, A-Club Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Shangri-la Jade, Intercon Gold Ambassador
My experience with [email protected] has been very positive indeed.

Great service!
Old Feb 7, 2002, 4:46 pm

I am happy to report positive results from using [email protected]. Denise and Lora were both helpful and professional in advocating on my behalf. Good job Hilton in setting up this resource.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 7:55 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic
I had a great experience with a query last week. Thanks, Mary! I sent in another question yesterday and haven't received a response yet, so I hope it will be by Monday.

Aussiemate
Old Feb 8, 2002, 12:39 am
Commander Catcop

Thehilton folks have been awesome

Once had two missing stayed. Used the Email and got them posted within a day.

The other was a question about a bonus. Some angel with a sweet voice CALLED MY CELL PHONE! and gave me the answers in a clear and friendly matter. I was floored.

OMNI For Adam, Kristen, and all the HHonors angels: If I haven't said it before the HILTON TIMES SQUARE RULES! Every time I go there I am treated like a Lion King. Friendly, helpful, knowledgable. Please kudos to the staff. All it needs is an executive Room like at the NY Hilton and it will be purrfect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.