Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[email protected]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2001, 9:34 pm

A half month has passed and still no answer.
The address is dead?
Old Sep 19, 2001, 8:09 pm

I got contacted from HHonors by email and sent my questions back again on Sep 17. Received the first response on Sep 19. Quite responsive this time.
Old Sep 27, 2001, 7:19 am

Wonderful! Just wonderful!!

My questions/concerns were related to HHonors customer service in Japan. Today I got contacted from HHonors Japan. They admitted they were misunderstanding the HHonors rules.
I had been trying to convince them they were wrong for two months. Finally I succeeded with a help from "[email protected]".
Thanks!
Old Sep 27, 2001, 1:29 pm

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
Nan, could you give a quick explanation as to your problem, and the resolution? I travel alot to Japan and had sent Customer Service an e-mail from the Hilton Osaka when I was there at the beginning of the month, about some questions I had, but havnt heard back from them yet.
Old Sep 27, 2001, 8:06 pm

Problem: Hilton HHonors Japan and some Hilton properties in Japan considered some rates as non-upgradable. Hilton Tokyo was even promoting a special discounted rate on its web site which clearly stated "not upgradable", and when I stayed at the rate, neither breakfast coupon nor executive lounge access were given.

Resolution: Hilton HHonors Japan admitted any rates are eligible for upgrade. Hilton Tokyo is going to delete the "not upgradable" statement from its special discounted rate description in its web site. I didn't ask comps, so no comps.

Previously I also had the somewhat resembling problem with Hilton HHonors Japan. It didn't admit stays with UA 50% off certs are eligible for upgrade. It finally admitted after I received the ok answer from HHonors US and forwarded it to it.

It seems like HHonors Japan and/or Hilton properties in Japan won't move toward a correct way by themselves. Hilton Osaka is also known as one of the worst guest support property among Hiltons in Japan. I strongly recommend you send your questions to HHonors 'US' and let them talk to the property.

(followup added)

Today I'm offered comps of a guaranteed upgrade stay and a surprise dinner at Hilton Tokyo.
Great response.

[This message has been edited by nan358 (edited 09-28-2001).]
Old Sep 28, 2001, 10:54 am

This morning, I sent an email to [email protected] regarding a missing stay and the ERWDC promotion bonus that were missing from my account.

I received a reply at 1:00pm the same day! Bravo Hilton!!

Cheers,

!mykol!
Old Oct 6, 2001, 11:05 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton, Hyatt
We too submitted a question concerning hhonors web site access question to [email protected] and got a response in 24 hours!! It's a wonderful response time and def. gave us the confidence and the reason to book our next 4 stays at Hilton for the upcoming trips (2 at Hilton and 2 at Doubletree).

Thank you, Adam and your team!!

Collon & Helen
Old Oct 7, 2001, 2:06 am

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Well

As a Hilton Diamond member I have sent 2 emails to this address. One on Sept 10, no response , ok - I can understand that. So I resent on Sept 25 - still no response

Thank I cant understand
Old Oct 8, 2001, 6:00 am

jan_az,

From my experience communicating with Hilton via emails, it seems that either their system or the person(s) who uses it tend to lose emails.

I sent questions to Hilton several times. No one of them got replied straignt from them, and I had to resend.

I suggest you keep sending your emails to them until they respond you.
Old Oct 8, 2001, 8:44 am

I sent them 2 questions on 9/25, and got a comprehensive and personal reply to both by 9/27 - which I thought was pretty good.

------------------
Who is John Galt?
------------------
Old Oct 8, 2001, 9:09 am

Programs: UA Global Services; Hilton Diamond; Starwood Platinum, Marriott Gold; Hyatt Diamond
I sent a polite complaint to the email address regarding a recent stay at one of the London properties. About 2 weeks later, I actually received a telephone call from the property General Manager who apologized in every manner possible, indicated that they were doing specific staff retraining, and invited me to meet with her on my next visit. I was totally shocked by the phone call (international long distance that lasted for about 15 minutes), but extremely pleased with the polite and sincere response. It has renewed my faith in service levels as a Diamond member. Adam, thanks.
Old Oct 8, 2001, 1:11 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Ive sent two emails when this was first introduced, no answer received.
Old Oct 8, 2001, 10:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K 3 Million/ex-many year GS, AA PLT/2 Mil, AS MVPG, HH Dia, Starwood Life Plat, Hertz PC
My stay 28 at the Heathrow Hilton hadn't posted and since that was the one to make me a Diamond I dropped the flyertalk address an email with an image of the bill attached Sunday night. By mid-morning today Pacific time I had an email back saying the stay had been credited and that I was now Diamond. Sure enough, a check of the web site showed that to be the case. Great service!
Old Oct 10, 2001, 6:24 pm

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Based on some of the positive experiences posted here, Im going to give this service another try. Im shooting out an email now.

------------------
Gaucho100K
Old Oct 12, 2001, 12:50 pm

OK, as I narrow down what this email adress is for... say Im a Gold VIP and am having an award stay at a Hilton Property in the next couple of weeks. Its an important stay and I would like to up my chances of getting an upgrade to (say) the Exec. Floor. Can someone behind this email help you by sending a notice to the hotel and requesting an upgrade subject to availability?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.