Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Hawaii, USA {US-HI}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 29, 2015, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Kiwi Flyer
Print Wikipost

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Hawaii, USA {US-HI}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2023, 6:54 am

Programs: HHonors Lifetime Diamond, Delta Tupperware Medallion, National EE
Originally Posted by Weatherboy
Excluding the HGV properties, this would be the third Hilton family property on island and the only one in downtown Kona.
What other non-HGV property is on the big island besides Waikoloa Village?
Old Jan 19, 2023, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by eric_o
What other non-HGV property is on the big island besides Waikoloa Village?
There's a DoubleTree in Hilo - the Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo
eric_o likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by Weatherboy
Fyi, downtown Kona will be home to a new Hampton Inn if assorted County boards and commissions approve of the plans submitted this week.

Plans are to rennovate the now empty Uncle Billys Hotel and turn it into the new Hilton family property over the next several months. This is in a good location of downtown Kona, off of Alii Drive and across the street from the water. Although swimmable beaches are a bit of a hike away.

Excluding the HGV properties, this would be the third Hilton family property on island and the only one in downtown Kona.

Kona Hampton Inn artist rendering

I'm really excited about this. Big Island is 2nd favorite island next to Kauai. This is in a very good spot. I've stayed at the Waikoloa village before and while it's nice, it's very far out of the way. God help you if you get a room in the middle building as it will take 15 minutes just to get to your car. This being in Kona is very good especially for us that love scuba diving! Plus, it's a Hampton Inn which means free breakfast. I wonder how much the redemption rate will be.
kirkwoodj likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.