Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Hertz President's Circle Member Experiences (2017-Onward)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz President's Circle Member Experiences (2017-Onward)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 9:55 pm

Programs: AA ConciergeKey, Hertz PC , Marriott Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist
Great question! If you rented at least a mid-size car you can take any car from the Presidents Circle area (or any available car for that matter). Here’s to hoping you get something sharp with heated seats.

Don't forget that Hertz will soon start rolling out CLEAR verification for rentals - should speed things up. Only available in ATL currently. Keep an eye for that - pun intended 😉
enviroian, narvik and Joonydell like this.
Old Jan 10, 2019, 10:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Originally Posted by tampatravel
Great question! If you rented at least a mid-size car you can take any car from the Presidents Circle area (or any available car for that matter). Here’s to hoping you get something sharp with heated seats.

Don't forget that Hertz will soon start rolling out CLEAR verification for rentals - should speed things up. Only available in ATL currently. Keep an eye for that - pun intended 😉
Thanks for the info. Worked well at IAH today. Brand new GMC Terrain. ^
tampatravel likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2019, 2:30 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle, National EE, Lots of Stupid CCs&The I Am Crazy Enough To Actually Pay For F
Originally Posted by KenTarmac
DFW

Reserved: Intermediate

Got: 2019 Chrysler 300S with ~1200 miles on it.

It was parked next to the "Premiums" but still on the PC side of the divider and didn't have the keys in it. I asked the agent who was working the lot about it and he located the keys in the office for me.

It''s a nice car in a hideous shade of battleship grey. Why Chrysler would paint anything this color is beyond me.
If its the color I am thinking of with the black wheels I find it strangely attractive in a different way.
m907 likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 8:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta Diamond, Marriott Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, United Silver
My Memphis experience:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30642996-post3.html

I picked up a car today. I had reserved a full-size sedan.

No pre-arrival confirmation of your car. Instead, you get an email saying pick whatever you want from the President's Circle section, which is one long row of cars on each side. It's about a 15-minute walking from the gates, not including any time at baggage claim. The walk is partially outdoors.

Today the President's Circle rows had just about everything. A couple of Dodge trucks, a GMC Acadia, a half-dozen 2019 Chrysler 300 S sedans, a couple of Chevrolet Malibus, some vans and the like. I even spotted two Chevrolet Tahoes, one of which I was tempted to get. There were three Infiniti sedans in the premium, upgrade section.

In the end, I went with a black 300 S with seemingly all the options except a sunroof and navigation. Only 2,300 miles on it.

No water given at the exit gate.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 10:16 am

Programs: Pre✓, Delta DM, Hilton LT Diamond, Mariott Plat, PC Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by bmw745ion19s
If its the color I am thinking of with the black wheels I find it strangely attractive in a different way.
That's the one.
bmw745ion19s likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 4:08 am

Programs: AY Gold (OWS), Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by iamalexchung
When does the PC status reset? --
I was downgraded from PC to a (lowly) 5star at the beginning of Feb.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 5:54 pm

Originally Posted by Karjaluokka
I was downgraded from PC to a (lowly) 5star at the beginning of Feb.
Same here. Luckily I still had National Exec Elite and status matching back to PC was easy with just an email.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:14 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
This thread is closed and will undergo housekeeping.
Please see Hertz Vehicle Upgrades and Experiences for Elites Master Thread and Guide

This should keep posts more organized and easier to search.

Thank You,
Jason8612 Hertz Mod
MSPeconomist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.