Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Discussion - Discuss PCs, RQs, CDPs

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2015, 3:06 pm

Programs: US Airways, Hilton Honors, Marriott Rewards, Hertz Gold
I used to get a good rate using RQ: MNTHLY. But it does not work any longer. Anyone know what happened to it???
Old Feb 14, 2015, 7:42 am

Originally Posted by CalItalian
This AAA PC code, valid thru 3/31/2015, works for monthly rentals, too (15% off).
https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-170...-special-offer
As usual, coupon wont work for me.

It is either a location or type of vehicle that makes it useless, but thanks for posting it, I cant figure out how to tell what type of vehicles and what airports it is good for, i want a luxury suv in Burbank or LAX but I dont see how to tell
Old Feb 14, 2015, 3:09 pm

I've been trying to find an RQ for an all-inclusive rate. It appears that the ADP code was only valid until 15 Dec 2014. Does anyone know an RQ for all-inclusive for U.S. rentals in 2015 (pick up at SFB later this month).
Old Feb 25, 2015, 11:09 am

I'm having an interesting issue at the moment...

Running rates for 3 days 3/6/15 1:30am-3/8/15 8pm at IAH. Using the USAA CDP produces a rate of $119 ($23/day) for the 3 days. Adding in PC# 205295 for an additional 10% off weekend rentals with the USAA CDP produces a rate of $142 ($31.68/day)!!

Perhaps this is just a website glitch?
Old Feb 25, 2015, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA, AA, BA, National EE, Hertz President Circle, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriot Silver
Originally Posted by zhutch
I'm having an interesting issue at the moment...

Running rates for 3 days 3/6/15 1:30am-3/8/15 8pm at IAH. Using the USAA CDP produces a rate of $119 ($23/day) for the 3 days. Adding in PC# 205295 for an additional 10% off weekend rentals with the USAA CDP produces a rate of $142 ($31.68/day)!!

Perhaps this is just a website glitch?
its not a glitch, adding a PC code will 60% of the time bring the base price of the car higher, its called Hertz Savings
Old Feb 25, 2015, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by fresar
its not a glitch, adding a PC code will 60% of the time bring the base price of the car higher, its called Hertz Savings
Well it's the first time I've experienced the "savings". I wish they'd bring back the simple coupons from last year that were just "$X off a weekend rental" or weekly rental.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 7:24 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by fresar
That is not true. It RARELY, very rarely, raises the rate.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:41 am

Originally Posted by CalItalian
That is not true. It RARELY, very rarely, raises the rate.
Agreed, which is what led me to conclude it was some sort of glitch, especially with a CDP and associated discounts as widely used as USAA.
Old May 16, 2015, 3:38 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Looking for codes to use with CT weekend rental

I have to rent for 3 days next memorial day weekend from a CT location and I am looking for any discount codes that would work. I have an AAA membership.
Old May 23, 2015, 12:50 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Hello to the resident experts. Im looking to rent a Prestige Collection (Infinity QX56) for 2 weeks plus 1 day (total 15 days) and was wondering what codes I would be able to use...? Im not a resident of the USA so unsure if this will play a role in the usability of codes but am willing to try and see what rates I get.

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions and of course codes !!!

Cheers,
Alex / Gaucho100K
Old Jul 4, 2015, 11:55 am

Programs: DL Diamond // Marriott LT Titanium
Originally Posted by NeverHome69
I used to get a good rate using RQ: MNTHLY. But it does not work any longer. Anyone know what happened to it???
expired unfortunately
Old Jul 13, 2015, 9:44 am

Programs: UA, AA, SPG - Lifetime Gold
PC #

Anybody have any current PC #s?
Old Aug 15, 2015, 7:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
http://www.businessadvantageplus.com/

20% off

Hertz is one of the top rental car providers in the industry. Through BusinessAdvantagePlus.com, when you rent a car from Hertz you'll save up to 20% on your rental. Taking advantage of this great deal is simple: just use corporate discount program (CDP) code 1873376 when making your reservation.

Worked for me on 15 Aug 15

Safe travels,

Doc
Old Aug 16, 2015, 2:42 pm

Hertz changed Friends and Family Program

Hertz has launched a friends and family plan which will require the Hertz employee to manually add their friend or family members Hertz Gold Plus Rewards number to a list. The employees are allowed nine additional recipients to the list for a total of 10 when you include the employee.

Hertz seems to have implemented this new program to reduce the number of people who fraudulently use the friends & family CDP without actually having a friend or family member working for Hertz.

The catch? You will no longer be able to earn airline miles or Hertz points. However, rentals will still count towards status.

Using the Friends and Family rate which I am eligible for,it has given me some great rates but sometimes hotwire, rentalcars.com still beat their discounted prices.
Old Nov 21, 2015, 8:33 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
I need to do a one way trip intra europe (from a country to another); renting fare is quite cheap >100£ day but one way fee raises the total fare up to 1500£! any CDP or PC code?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.