Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Airlines Credit Card 2 x 35K offers [ARCHIVES]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:00 am

Programs: UA PLAT, TK GLD, Hilton Diamond, IC PLAT, SPG GLD, Marriott GLD
Originally Posted by emptiness
2 browser trick works for BOA cards?

One fear is someone said he got bonus on one only, wonder if that was his first time or a churn
these are 2 different products. One comes from BofA and another from BofH but they are both processed by the same center.

The 2 browser trick is to apply for both accounts at the same time because the credit processing person will see 2 apps for the same account.

In other words, this is clearly explained in the first 2 pages of this thread
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:06 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by stupidzbu
these are 2 different products. One comes from BofA and another from BofH but they are both processed by the same center.

The 2 browser trick is to apply for both accounts at the same time because the credit processing person will see 2 apps for the same account.

In other words, this is clearly explained in the first 2 pages of this thread
How long should I wait between Apps on new BOA cards?

for citi it is 60 days rule i think
Old Oct 22, 2012, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by emptiness
How long should I wait between Apps on new BOA cards?

for citi it is 60 days rule i think
this question was answered many times o. this very page.

if you aren't going to bother to read at least this page, I guess the answer is 'nit long enough '
Old Oct 23, 2012, 12:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm doing my first credit card churn and I applied for both the BOH and BOA Hawaiian Visas. Unfortunately both of them gave me a message that they weren't able to appove immediately. I guys I need to call them and clear everything up. Does anyone know what the reconsideration phone number is that I should call? Is it one number for both cards, or do I need to call separate branches for both the BOH and BOA applications? Thanks!!!

Edit: Nevermind. I got the number, called, and now both my Hawaiian Visas are on their way!!!

Last edited by LAXTraveller; Oct 23, 2012 at 1:54 pm
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:10 pm

Programs: SPG, HHonors
Please, please, please just search. Think of potentially relevant terms for your question. In this case, maybe "reconsideration" or "reconsideration line." Click the thread search box and it will list threads with those keywords. Click a few and see if any answer your question. I know for a fact that your question has been answered at least once.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by LAXTraveller
Does anyone know what the reconsideration phone number is that I should call?
yes .. i know what it is..
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:31 pm

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
Originally Posted by LAXTraveller
Hey guys, I'm doing my first credit card churn and I applied for both the BOH and BOA Hawaiian Visas. Unfortunately both of them gave me a message that they weren't able to appove immediately. I guys I need to call them and clear everything up. Does anyone know what the reconsideration phone number is that I should call? Is it one number for both cards, or do I need to call separate branches for both the BOH and BOA applications? Thanks!!!
Sorry to see that you are getting less than a warm welcome here. Some folks don't like rehashing things over and over again. And some like to make sure everyone is aware of that. I don't have any experience with these 2 cards but presumably being 2 different banks, 2 different reconsideration phone calls would be required. For phone numbers, a starting point might be the "special credit cards offer master" thread that is stickied at the top of the MilesBuzz forum, first post, second to last line. BTW, you never know when a few minutes of research might save you from getting flamed. Good luck with all this stuff, we were all newbies once also.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:36 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Sorry to see that you are getting less than a warm welcome here. Some folks don't like rehashing things over and over again. And some like to make sure everyone is aware of that. I don't have any experience with these 2 cards but presumably being 2 different banks, 2 different reconsideration phone calls would be required. For phone numbers, a starting point might be the "special credit cards offer master" thread that is stickied at the top of the MilesBuzz forum, first post, second to last line. BTW, you never know when a few minutes of research might save you from getting flamed. Good luck with all this stuff, we were all newbies once also.
+1^
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:40 pm

Programs: LFFRS BOD
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/credi...e-numbers.html
Old Oct 23, 2012, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by duranza
nope.. that is not what he is looking for. these cards, as mentioned in the thread, are handled by FIA, both of them. So calling BofA recon won't do

I always make sure to do some research and at least show an effort before asking a question, that way people know that I at least tried.

Asking questions that have been answered in such a small thread shows no effort

1-888-503-6090
Old Oct 23, 2012, 5:34 pm

approved, with call

I applied today, did the BOA card first. I applied online, but had to call to get approval. As I was hanging up, I completed the online-app for the 2nd card, and submitted. I called back in a few minutes, and explained it was two different cards, and all was approved.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 6:22 pm

Originally Posted by stupidzbu
nope.. that is not what he is looking for. these cards, as mentioned in the thread, are handled by FIA, both of them. So calling BofA recon won't do

I always make sure to do some research and at least show an effort before asking a question, that way people know that I at least tried.

Asking questions that have been answered in such a small thread shows no effort

1-888-503-6090
I just applied for both the BofA and The BofH cards. I called the BofA recon line and was approved for both. I think that you can call either number and get the job done.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 9:33 am

Wink

Datapoint:

Applied today both Hawaiin

BOH
BOA

Referred on both. Called recond on BOH, approved after serveral minutes (no cross-referencing noticed on reps part of my BOA card, he cancled out the second app without telling me). Spoke a little too much and gave the rep too much time to see my charge off of $2500 with BOA from 1995. Asked about liquid assets. Approved.

Hung up called back and recon again (same number - BOA this time). Asked about my recently approved BOH. I told them I wanted to separate. She said it looks like the system canceled it because of being a duplicate. I explained I wanted both BOH + BOA business/personal. Rep didn't seem to notice they previous app was manually approved, never asked about the charge-off. Approved.

Satisfied now as this is 6 approvals in 24 hours. Now need to check and make sure I don't have 228 pulls

Last edited by scwam; Oct 24, 2012 at 9:39 am
Old Oct 24, 2012, 12:51 pm
akp

Programs: Hilton Diamond
Applications

Applied for BoA and BoH on Tuesday. Got instant approval on BofA, pending on BofH.

CSR was very nice and enthusiastic about approving me for the card, noting several times my excellent use of credit.

I was maxed out on credit with FIA due to a joint card (the former Schwab 2%) with a huge CL, so she split the CL on my new BofA and I was good to go.

Anita
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:45 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
approved both cards

Applied for both cards got the pending message, called the Recon line. Was asked if meant to apply for both cards said yes will use them to divide out non business and business spending. CSR said give me a few minutes to go over your application. Came back stated both cards approved, enjoy your bonuses and will have cards sent on rush.

Last edited by mike2200; Oct 26, 2012 at 9:26 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.